Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

BeckyD @ James Martin Chevy

Old 10-08-2016, 11:26 AM   #15
Bongos2U

Drives: Hopefully 6th gen Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSloper View Post
Wow! Don't let them get a pass on this. I'd contact GM directly and demand the dealership be held accountable for this behavior.

Share the name.
This !! ^^^^
Bongos2U is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2016, 11:30 AM   #16
Glen e
Retired from Car mfrs....

Drives: 2LT RS/HR-V
GM won't do a damn thing about this. They will contact the serv mgr, ask him his side of the story and he will say the techs have been "reprimanded" and nothing will happen. Use the survey for leverage and take a meeting with the gen mgr or owner.

Sadly, GM cannot directly take action against dealer employees....
Glen e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2016, 11:56 AM   #17
Justice

Drives: 2016 Hyper Blue 2SS
Burn that place down with your survey. That is beyond unprofessional. I honestly don't like people losing their jobs, but in this case it seems very warranted.
Justice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2016, 03:11 PM   #18
Whis

Drives: 2016 2SS Hyper Blue
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glen e View Post
GM won't do a damn thing about this. They will contact the serv mgr, ask him his side of the story and he will say the techs have been "reprimanded" and nothing will happen. Use the survey for leverage and take a meeting with the gen mgr or owner.

Sadly, GM cannot directly take action against dealer employees....
Any way to revise a survey?
Whis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2016, 03:13 PM   #19
Glen e
Retired from Car mfrs....

Drives: 2LT RS/HR-V
Nope, once its in, it's in stone.
Glen e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2016, 03:14 PM   #20
NY Andrew

Drives: 2016 Camaro V6 2LT RS Fully Loaded
Well I haven't received a survey, I responded back to corporate's email because we were corresponding about them having my vehicle so long and giving me the run around and never returning calls like promised, I sent them the video link and have yet to hear back..also asked them for the email or number to the service experience manager and never did get either. Maybe they haven't seen it yet or aren't happy it's made public; who knows I'll be awaiting the survey if I ever get it.

Thanks everyone for understanding. Dealership is . Definitely won't ever be going back there and will turn people away from it.
My 2016 Camaro Bose Subwoofer Install
2016 Camaro V6 Stock to Borla Atak Exhaust Sound
2016 Camaro V6 Resonator & X-Pipe Replace with Midpipe & Borla Atak

Last edited by NY Andrew; 10-31-2016 at 08:47 PM. Reason: forced to delete honest review
NY Andrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2016, 03:30 PM   #21
Corner carver

Drives: 2017 Camaro 2.0T RS
I also avoid the dealership if possible, my vehicles almost always come back with damage... Made the mistake of having a few LPO items installed... Now i have a scratched trunk and mudflaps to reinstall (nevermind the LPO items I've had to reinstall on my truck from the same dealership this year)...

Have also been told that their is no return on items i install myself... The question came up when my front facia extension came in and i didn't want to wait a week for an appointment, went something like this: me: 'what happens if i open it at home and the paint has a scratch, can i bring it back?' them: 'no that's why we install them here' me: 'even if the part is damaged before taking it out of the box?' them: 'yah' me: 'i guess i need to borrow your counter and have a look together before i leave then' them: *silence*

Always get the feeling I'm being sneered at when calling to order parts and tell them the car/truck will not be coming in for these parts... Just an 'air' i get from the tone of voice used

Sorry 'kevin' if i don't want your service monkeys FURTHER damaging my car... I'm done
Corner carver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2016, 04:04 PM   #22
bpang1234
You can only YOLO once.

Drives: '16 2SS & '15 Subaru Forester
My dealership returned my car to me with a small knick in the windshield...they did fix it no questions asked but it was still a pain in the ass because I had to go back when I have better things to do.

Also, continuing the proud heritage of every dealership service center, they can never re-duplicate my problems. At least now they accept videos of the problems (mostly rattles or other sounds) to start the warranty work process.
-1st Car to have the "full" SEMA High Performance Graphics kit from 6LEDesigns.
-1st Car to have the 6LEDesigns Blade Spoiler.
-Borla S-Type w/ custom H-Pipe
-Procharger P-1X Stage 2
bpang1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2016, 09:04 PM   #23
Moc96
Account Suspended

Drives: 2016 Camaro 2SS
I took my car to the dealer once, and only because GM made it so we can't update the Mylink firmware ourselves. I informed the service manager before even making the appt how I am about my car and basically told him if he can't guarantee that they would treat my with the utmost care that I would just call another dealer. Wasn't snotty about, just made it clear that I'm a horribly picky bitch and that it would be easier on everyone if he sent me elsewhere if there was any question about it. He said no problem.

He lied. When I watched the video from my cams I nearly exploded. Techs lounging against my car chatting(I don't lean on my car, and it's MY car), flicking the battery tender cables over my fender, repeatedly, tech throwing his scanner onto my dash right where the HUD is, so hard it bounced and left a chip between the humps. Service manager was chatting me up the whole time, half way in I mentioned my cams. He made an excuse and I watched, and heard, as he warned the techs about it. I wanted to go right back and kill people(thank god my husband is level headed, bail alone would break us if I did all I wanted). Even after all that, I waited a month before filling out the survey, hoping time would help me get some perspective. Nope, I ripped them a new one and hit send.

Got a call a few days later, offering all sorts of free shit as compensation. Told them helllll no, I was never bringing my car there ever again. They could take their free shit and shove it where the sun don't shine. Also chewed out the original sevice manager I talked to. If you GUARANTEE your guys are going to treat my car the way I think it should be treated, then I hold YOU responsible for it. Dont't say it unless you can back that shit up.

I might possibly still be a little upset.
Moc96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2016, 02:07 AM   #24
Branight

Drives: 2016 2SS White M6
I feel your pain. Lucky for me I live just a few miles away from a really good chevy dealer and they are awesome. My local Ram dealer on the other hand is HORRIBLE. Caught them in 3 separate lies last time I took my truck there. Needless to say I roasted them on the survey and will never go there again.

2016 2SS M6, NPP, MRC, Sunroof, Nav, mostly stock.
Branight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2016, 08:01 PM   #25
NY Andrew

Drives: 2016 Camaro V6 2LT RS Fully Loaded
UPDATE:

Have a new case manager from corporate who doesn't speak English and can barely put a sentence together while stuttering (imagine how I feel now). On top of that which is getting me NOWHERE found more issues

Rattle from bass on side door jam. Don't even think they fixed wheel popping noise because I hear it occasionally. Now realize they broke the fuse clamp to get fused out along with my hood not being aligned flush to the body!!!!!!!

Time will tell what else is fcked up. So pissed.

OH! And never received the papers in the mail like they of all the worked performed! Been over a week.
My 2016 Camaro Bose Subwoofer Install
2016 Camaro V6 Stock to Borla Atak Exhaust Sound
2016 Camaro V6 Resonator & X-Pipe Replace with Midpipe & Borla Atak

Last edited by NY Andrew; 10-18-2016 at 08:41 PM.
NY Andrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2016, 08:11 PM   #26
paul84043

Drives: 2015 Camaro 2SS RS 1LE
Fired..

No, Drawn and quartered. And then fired.

And then Drawn and quartered again.
paul84043 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2016, 08:29 PM   #27
KoolHyperBlue

Drives: 2016 Hyper Blue 2SS -NPP,Mag Ride
Scumbag mother effers !!! If I were you I'd wait there with a baseball bat and **** shit up. These irresponsible bastards need to pay
KoolHyperBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2016, 01:04 AM   #28
DRK NY8

Drives: 2017 Camaro 2SS
Please contact GM. Put these people in their place.