Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Marketplace > Sponsors Classifieds > Exterior Parts & Accessories
View our official forum sponsors list.

BeckyD @ James Martin Chevy

Old 03-10-2017, 03:16 PM   #113
Diode Dynamics

Drives: Camaro Lighting Experts
We have a list of authorized dealers here: Dealer Locator

Nick C.
Diode Dynamics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2017, 08:04 AM   #114
Diode Dynamics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayville SS View Post
Yeah, been anxiously waiting for these for months now.
Any update on an eta??
Our engineering team is working to ensure they are 100% perfect upon their initial release. I understand your frustrations in waiting, but it will be worth the wait to guarantee a perfect product.

Thank you for your support!

Nick C.
Old 04-18-2017, 03:51 PM   #115
Machocamacho15

Drives: Camaro 6
When will these become available?
Machocamacho15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2017, 03:58 PM   #116
Diode Dynamics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Machocamacho15 View Post
When will these become available?
We will post an update when they are on the shelf and ready to ship.

Thank you!
Nick C.
Old 05-29-2017, 11:01 PM   #117
HallsDesign

Drives: 1LT RS
Any update on these?
HallsDesign is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2017, 10:26 AM   #118
Diode Dynamics

Quote:
Originally Posted by HallsDesign View Post
Any update on these?
We are still working on them, but have been focusing on production of the new LED sidemarkers.

We will post an update when new information becomes available.

Thanks!
Nick C.
Old 05-30-2017, 07:33 PM   #119
Oramac2016

Drives: 2016 Camaro RS
Im quickly losing respect for you guys and have never even ordered from you. How is that? This thread was started 9/15/16 with a video that im sure grabbed everyones attention and made them very interested in the product. Like me, im sure many others decided to pass... on oracles version thats been for sale for months now. In the beginning I looked at other commenters as being "impatient" but NOW 9 months later and still no production is a disappointment. Maybe posting the video so early is where you may have went wrong. Nick, you seem like a great guy so don't take any of this personal. "Its all done inhouse made in the u.s.a. I get that but 9 months and counting? But thats not what really upset me. What upset me was seeing that you already supplied the company @elstiggarage from instagram since February. And when contacting them for purchase the reply is "Oh we can't sell them to you but you can pay us and we will install for you". Honestly that makes it a slap in the face from both of you. Maybe no one else is as upset as me because they haven't seen that information. Anyone that feels im overreacting, thats your opinion.Just like this is my opinion. I don't think you are losing focus on your products. I think you're losing focus on all of your current and potential buyers of your products.
Old 05-30-2017, 10:44 PM   #120
cooden

Drives: '16 Camaro 2SS & '15 Durango R/T
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oramac2016 View Post
Im quickly losing respect for you guys and have never even ordered from you. How is that? This thread was started 9/15/16 with a video that im sure grabbed everyones attention and made them very interested in the product. Like me, im sure many others decided to pass... on oracles version thats been for sale for months now. In the beginning I looked at other commenters as being "impatient" but NOW 9 months later and still no production is a disappointment. Maybe posting the video so early is where you may have went wrong. Nick, you seem like a great guy so don't take any of this personal. "Its all done inhouse made in the u.s.a. I get that but 9 months and counting? But thats not what really upset me. What upset me was seeing that you already supplied the company @elstiggarage from instagram since February. And when contacting them for purchase the reply is "Oh we can't sell them to you but you can pay us and we will install for you". Honestly that makes it a slap in the face from both of you. Maybe no one else is as upset as me because they haven't seen that information. Anyone that feels im overreacting, thats your opinion.Just like this is my opinion. I don't think you are losing focus on your products. I think you're losing focus on all of your current and potential buyers of your products.
Your losing respect because they aren't out yet? You do realize they make items for a lot of vehicles right? I'm assuming you also saw the thread about the junk Oracle side markers that were rushed to market? You obviously have no idea how design, prototype and manufacturing work. Sit down, shine up your big wheels and drive your V6 around till these are available.
Old 05-31-2017, 09:47 PM   #121
Oramac2016

Drives: 2016 Camaro RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by cooden View Post
Your losing respect because they aren't out yet? You do realize they make items for a lot of vehicles right? I'm assuming you also saw the thread about the junk Oracle side markers that were rushed to market? You obviously have no idea how design, prototype and manufacturing work. Sit down, shine up your big wheels and drive your V6 around till these are available.
You obviously havent done the research i have. It has nothing to do with oracles side markers either. Voicing my opinion is allowed here. So how about you sit down, do YOUR research and drive YOUR CHEVY around just like I do.
Old 05-31-2017, 09:57 PM   #122
Diode Dynamics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oramac2016 View Post
I appreciate your feedback. Unfortunately, we just don't have a good answer. We tried to incorporate numerous features in our product that caused more problems than expected in turning this around to get it into production. It has not been as simple - not by a long shot - as what we predicted. RGB is wildly more simple than RGBWA with intelligent control features like dedicated DRL.

We sold a few sets to one installer, and since we took that order (and he took customer orders), we delivered to him in extremely limited quantity. Each set was hand-built at great cost, taking 15-20 hours to put together each set. We are not accepting further orders until we can produce them in a reasonable timeframe, for more than one customer. It's just not feasible from a business standpoint. But we took that order, so we delivered it.

I know this is disappointing, and I wish we hadn't posted about these in the first place. Your frustration is merited, but there's just no simple answer I can provide - only my apologies. We are still working on this product as our top priority right now, and we are very much coming in every day trying to get this done for our customers. That is indeed our focus, but we're having a hard time doing it on this product.

Thanks,
Paul
Owner
Old 06-30-2017, 08:04 AM   #123
obarry13

Drives: 2016 Camaro 2SS
Any updates yet? I am really hoping you guys can figure something out to get these into production. I saw you had a 4th of July sale and I instantly went looking for these as it had been a while since I last looked. I know you guys pride yourself on quality (the new side markers are amazing!), so I can't wait to get these and the demon eyes whenever/if ever they come out (I am tired of Oracle quality and not even going to try them this time around).
obarry13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2017, 08:27 AM   #124
Diode Dynamics

Quote:
Originally Posted by obarry13 View Post
Any updates yet? I am really hoping you guys can figure something out to get these into production. I saw you had a 4th of July sale and I instantly went looking for these as it had been a while since I last looked. I know you guys pride yourself on quality (the new side markers are amazing!), so I can't wait to get these and the demon eyes whenever/if ever they come out (I am tired of Oracle quality and not even going to try them this time around).
No additional updates yet, but we are going to focus more on them now that the sidemarkers have been released.

Thanks!
Nick C.
Old 06-30-2017, 10:35 PM   #125
Block8head

Drives: 2016 Vert 2SS/2018 ZL1 Vert Red Hot
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diode Dynamics View Post
No additional updates yet, but we are going to focus more on them now that the sidemarkers have been released.

Thanks!
Nick C.
Trying to order the switch back ledboard and halo. But i can't put in the 20% off code since there is no box for it.
Block8head is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2017, 08:28 AM   #126
Diode Dynamics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Block8head View Post
Trying to order the switch back ledboard and halo. But i can't put in the 20% off code since there is no box for it.
Should be able to see the dialog box at the checkout page: Diode Dynamics: 2016-2017 Chevy Camaro Premium Switchback LED Halos

Please feel free to give us a call if you need more assistance placing your order: (314) 205-3033

Thanks!
Nick C.