Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > I4 Turbo LTG Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons

Bigwormgraphix

Old 04-03-2017, 02:30 PM   #141
Evil-Bee-NH
603 Camaros

Drives: 2017 NGM I4 1LT Coupe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate... View Post
Classified! Lame....
LOL, ya I know. I have a busy day tomorrow...

MY 2017 I4 CAMARO BUILD JOURNAL | YOUTUBE | INSTAGRAM | 316RWHP - 385 RWTQ HPTUNERS DYNO TUNE | 12.693s @ 105MPH 1/4 Mile
Evil-Bee-NH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2017, 02:33 PM   #142
Evil-Bee-NH
603 Camaros

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corner carver View Post
Won't see me on facebook for the same reasons... What are those drilled and black painted panels there Evilbee? Buy them somewhere or have them made? ( looking for something to mount some racepak goodies to)
They're exterior C-Pillar Covers from KMotors off of Ebay didn't wanna spend money on louvers that cost to much it was more of a whim buy because I doubt i'll be getting window tint anytime soon.

MY 2017 I4 CAMARO BUILD JOURNAL | YOUTUBE | INSTAGRAM | 316RWHP - 385 RWTQ HPTUNERS DYNO TUNE | 12.693s @ 105MPH 1/4 Mile
Old 04-04-2017, 06:24 AM   #143
Corner carver

Drives: 2017 Camaro 2.0T RS
Thanks for the reply EvilBee!

@Jason
I've had a small change of plans... When the bigmouth goes on sale will you be willing to sell *just the throttle body addapter without the charge pipe?
Installed Mods: 25% Window tint | Headlight, side marker and third brake light Phastek tint kit | GM black taillights with Gen5diy LED harness and bulbs | LED license plate bulbs | Gorilla lug nuts, black | GM 'performance' center caps | RS and sheild badges removed
Corner carver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2017, 08:21 AM   #144
bballr4567

Drives: 2016 Camaro 1LT M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil-Bee-NH View Post
LOL, ya I know. I have a busy day tomorrow...

What's all in the picture? I know the JacFab stuff but just cant make it all out.

I have to say, I really like what's happening here. You guys are going to have a stupid fun cars.
bballr4567 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2017, 08:36 AM   #145
bballr4567

Drives: 2016 Camaro 1LT M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by oemtech View Post
Mishimoto Catch Can Kit, Radiator Hose Kit, JacFab Kit ???
Too much glare!!!!
bballr4567 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2017, 09:48 AM   #146
Jason@JacFab

Drives: 2016 1LT RS Camaro; 72 Chevelle
Send a message via AIM to Jason@JacFab Send a message via MSN to Jason@JacFab
Commencing Operation Big Mouth

Quote:
Thanks for the reply EvilBee!

@Jason

I've had a small change of plans... When the bigmouth goes on sale will you be willing to sell *just the throttle body addapter without the charge pipe?

Yes I would be offering just the tb adapter w/ hardware by itself. I've actually been selling just the adapter for a while to some people that want to do their own thing with the charge pipes, it's just not on the website yet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jason@JacFab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2017, 10:07 AM   #147
Evil-Bee-NH
603 Camaros

Quote:
Originally Posted by oemtech View Post
Mishimoto Catch Can Kit, Radiator Hose Kit, JacFab Kit ???
What he said. Few other things not in the pic aswell.

Old 04-04-2017, 10:24 AM   #148
Corner carver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason@JacFab View Post
Yes I would be offering just the tb adapter w/ hardware by itself. I've actually been selling just the adapter for a while to some people that want to do their own thing with the charge pipes, it's just not on the website yet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pm me a price when you have time.
Installed Mods: 25% Window tint | Headlight, side marker and third brake light Phastek tint kit | GM black taillights with Gen5diy LED harness and bulbs | LED license plate bulbs | Gorilla lug nuts, black | GM 'performance' center caps | RS and sheild badges removed
Old 04-04-2017, 07:11 PM   #149
Corner carver

Thank you sir! Adapter ordered!
Old 04-05-2017, 10:44 PM   #150
Evil-Bee-NH
603 Camaros

Part 1

Part One:

part one with this upgrade is done. I went to have a friends shop install this and my car lit-up like a Christmas tree they said everything was sealed and tight but the codes were clearly a vacuum leak somewhere so they definitely didn't clamp or tighten something correctly. Made boost but as soon as it did the fans all came on and reduced engine power flashed on the DIC. Took it off replaced it back to stock for now. No issues since. On a side note I still hate the stock runflats I did a 360 on the highway under normal load. Atleast normal load for me was a little wet but wasn't doing anything that should've caused this and I could hear the tires squeal the entire time so it wasn't hydroplane which I've experienced in this car before.

Part 2:

Will be on Saturday myself and 3 other gearheads will be installing it which will be so much more annoying with all the catch can lines in the way... I'm desperately hoping part two goes better then part 1 did so stay tuned for this and the numbers from my tune.

Old 04-06-2017, 05:28 AM   #151
Corner carver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil-Bee-NH View Post
Part One:

part one with this upgrade is done. I went to have a friends shop install this and my car lit-up like a Christmas tree they said everything was sealed and tight but the codes were clearly a vacuum leak somewhere so they definitely didn't clamp or tighten something correctly. Made boost but as soon as it did the fans all came on and reduced engine power flashed on the DIC. Took it off replaced it back to stock for now. No issues since. On a side note I still hate the stock runflats I did a 360 on the highway under normal load. Atleast normal load for me was a little wet but wasn't doing anything that should've caused this and I could hear the tires squeal the entire time so it wasn't hydroplane which I've experienced in this car before.

Part 2:

Will be on Saturday myself and 3 other gearheads will be installing it which will be so much more annoying with all the catch can lines in the way... I'm desperately hoping part two goes better then part 1 did so stay tuned for this and the numbers from my tune.
Hope you get it figured out man! Posting the dyno runs/charts in your build thread I take it?

Looking forward to install pics too!
Old 04-06-2017, 02:49 PM   #152
Evil-Bee-NH
603 Camaros

Quote:
Hope you get it figured out man! Posting the dyno runs/charts in your build thread I take it?

Looking forward to install pics too!
Probably on here as well but definitely on my build thread.

Old 04-06-2017, 03:11 PM   #153
Scubacat

Drives: 2014 Malibu LTZ 2.0T
Perhaps I missed it, but has there been a dyno test of the larger TB posted anywhere yet?
Scubacat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2017, 03:37 PM   #154
Evil-Bee-NH
603 Camaros

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scubacat View Post
Perhaps I missed it, but has there been a dyno test of the larger TB posted anywhere yet?
Not to my knowledge unless oemtech did one on his ATS.