Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers

Phastek Performance

Old 12-20-2015, 01:05 PM   #71
daytonagary

Drives: 1932 Ford 3 Window Coupe
Quote:
Originally Posted by ussj4brolli View Post
i paid 38K for my 1LT RS - Mosiac black metallic.. how TF did i pay the same as some of you for a V8?
the 1SS has everything I want in the camaro except leather seats and will have them changed out to leather by the dealer. I will be at 38 + a little out the door with tax and title. Did you pay a big dealer fee or ???
daytonagary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2015, 02:29 PM   #72
samsumon

Drives: 4 wheels
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atra View Post
Merica'. I did not get npp because im Just gonna get aftermarket or GM Perf exhaust (aftermarket probably). I also had a connection at my dealer.
Is it that much better? I just heard it in person today and wow. NPP is perfect IMO. Maybe slightly more rumble but thats it.
samsumon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2015, 02:48 PM   #73
TrickracenLS3

Drives: 2016 Camaro 2SS Red Hot
IF any of you are being quoted over sticker, or even at sticker, you guys are crazy to pay that.
Current: 2016 Tahoe LT
Current: 2018 Mini Countryman S
TrickracenLS3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2015, 09:22 AM   #74
Bitchin' Camaro

Drives: 2016 Camaro 2SS Mosaic Black/Black
I am paying GMS. Being eligible made the whole process very easy I think.

2SS, Mosaic Black/black, MRC, NPP, 6sp, 56V low gloss black wheels.

These are from the OWB (order workbench):
DFC is delivery and freight charges = $995
MSRP w/DFC = $45,480
Invoice w/DFC = $44,208.62
GMS w/DFC = $42,039.50
Supplier w/DFC = $43,741.35

I'm paying GMS + $250 doc fees + tax(6.75% in my case) + $33.50 title and license fee = $45,177.55 - any incentives if available when delivered (mid-late Feb).
12/14/15 Dealer processed order
TPW 1/25/16
1/21/16 Built and Bayed
1/28/16 At the dealer
1/29/16 Took delivery w/ 3 miles on it
Bitchin' Camaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2015, 10:23 AM   #75
LesBaer
FMPG

Drives: 2016 2SS
Hi everyone. I'm looking to order a new 2SS with all the goodies this week and came across this forum. I recognize Joemosfet from the Charger forums, so it's good to see a familiar face. Which dealer would folks recommend I contact to place my order that is taking orders at or within a few hundred $ of invoice? Thanks for your help.

Also, one question I had was why do the black rims with the red outline cost nearly $2k when the similar black rims are only an additional $200 option?
LesBaer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2015, 10:58 AM   #76
joemosfet

Drives: 2014 Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by LesBaer View Post
Hi everyone. I'm looking to order a new 2SS with all the goodies this week and came across this forum. I recognize Joemosfet from the Charger forums, so it's good to see a familiar face. Which dealer would folks recommend I contact to place my order that is taking orders at or within a few hundred $ of invoice? Thanks for your help.

Also, one question I had was why do the black rims with the red outline cost nearly $2k when the similar black rims are only an additional $200 option?
Hey. Don't be afraid of buying a new vehicle from a dealership that is far away - they can drop ship the vehicle to a dealer near buy, and some dealers (like BeckyD@RodgersChevrolet) will even deliver the car to your door, if you're close enough.

As for the rims, the consensus is that the LPO dealer-installed rims (like the black with red outline) are an additional set of wheel that you get for your car. However, some dealers are under the impression that even if you order the $2000 set of dealer-installed wheels, you don't get to keep the stock set that ships with the vehicle, so if you decide to go this route, make sure your dealer understands that you intend on keeping both sets of wheels.
2014 Stingray Premiere Edition Coupe #142/500 Z51 3LT M7 Laguna Blue, Magride, NPP, Exposed Carbon Fiber Roof, Carbon Fiber Dash, Suede Wrapped Interior

Canceled: 2016 Camaro Coupe 1AK37 2SS Coupe, G7E Garnet Red, BRJ Adrenaline Red Trim, F55 Magnetic Ride, NPP Exhaust, CF5 Sunroof, 56R Gray Split spoke w/ machined face, RN2 LPO Illuminated Bowtie, VYW Premium Floor Mats, W2D LPO Cargo Net
joemosfet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2015, 12:05 PM   #77
LesBaer
FMPG

Drives: 2016 2SS
Thanks Joe. I called Jim Trenary Chevrolet and am on my way. I'm going to end up getting the ZL1 wheels down the road, so I won't bother with the red outlines.

Adding a blower will be my first priority and I've been toying with the idea of sending to a performance shop like Lingenfelter or someone similar before taking delivery.

Does anyone know if the front fascia extension under the options corresponds to the "grill" selection on the configurator on Chevy's page (when you click on "Overview")? I really like the way it looks with the grill setting set to "on".
LesBaer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2015, 02:13 PM   #78
samsumon

Drives: 4 wheels
Realistically, could I get a

2ss 6sp
NPP Exhaust
Glow tie

for about 40k before taxes/titles/ect ???

I have supplier discount, but curious to see if even with the 1.5k discount, I can maybe mange another 1k somehow? Id like to stay at 40k if all possible.
samsumon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2015, 05:31 PM   #79
Chad0311
Likes V8 powered vehicles

Drives: '16 Chevy Colorado Z71 Duramax
Quote:
Originally Posted by samsumon View Post
Realistically, could I get a

2ss 6sp
NPP Exhaust
Glow tie

for about 40k before taxes/titles/ect ???

I have supplier discount, but curious to see if even with the 1.5k discount, I can maybe mange another 1k somehow? Id like to stay at 40k if all possible.
Depends on how much supplier pricing will get you as far as a discount, but that being said I doubt it. MSRP is around 42000 after destination fees. I think supplier pricing gets you around $1000-1500 off. Adding NPP is $800, glowties another $150. Might be possible with no add-ons. When rebates start coming out I think you will fair much better.
Chad0311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2015, 01:23 PM   #80
Njobe89

Drives: 2013 370z BS 6MT
Quote:
Originally Posted by 70454 View Post
I just ordered mine this morning 1SS 6spd, NPP, MRC, Nightfall Grey Metallic. Paying $38,100 for it otd price no trade in to worry about. I'm in the St. Louis,MO area if anybody wants my salesman's info.

Basically paying invoice only issue I see is my order number starts with a T for the 6 digit order number and everybody else has an S for the first character. Did the GSM order it wrong? It shows TRE but it should be SRE right?
that is not bad.. that's what i hope i can get for a 1ss. i was earlier at one dealership here and a 1ss had a sticker price of 40k. i might have to come out to stl to buy it lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by daytonagary View Post
the 1SS has everything I want in the camaro except leather seats and will have them changed out to leather by the dealer. I will be at 38 + a little out the door with tax and title. Did you pay a big dealer fee or ???
that's a nice price as well.
Njobe89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2015, 02:00 PM   #81
daytonagary

Drives: 1932 Ford 3 Window Coupe
Quote:
Originally Posted by joemosfet View Post
Hey. Don't be afraid of buying a new vehicle from a dealership that is far away - they can drop ship the vehicle to a dealer near buy, and some dealers (like BeckyD@RodgersChevrolet) will even deliver the car to your door, if you're close enough.
AGREE!!! got on phone and had my C7 ordered with a 5 minute phone call to Ohio dealer with me being in Florida. Had my order emailed to me that afternoon and on its way down the paperwork and assembly process. Ordered first of April and the third week of May I was flying up to Ohio to pick it up and drove it home. Wonderful buying experience. Just make sure the dealer you are buying from has allocation to get the car built. Probably not a big worry with Camaro since so many will be built and all dealers will be getting them. Corvette was a little trickier as some dealers were selling the cars without having any allocation for months to get one going down the assembly line. But make sure just in case.
daytonagary is offline   Reply With Quote