Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Phastek Performance

Old 10-18-2010, 04:04 PM   #15
FRANK121

Drives: 2022 Camaro ZL1
I think I would have driven down to the local truck stop and attached it to a Big Rig
FRANK121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 04:20 PM   #16
Hemlawk
AwesomeBillDawesonville

Drives: CGM 2SS/RS =)
Patriot Act, its for the greater good.....

Order placed on 1/13/11 - Purchased 2/22/11 2SS/RS CGM
Hemlawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 06:19 PM   #17
Jay_LHD3

Drives: 2019 F150 RCSB Abyss FX4
Maybe the car owner doesn't know it; but he was at the wrong place at the wrong time at some point! And the FBI will never tell us what was really going on...
Jay_LHD3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 08:20 AM   #18
Dion_1969

Drives: ABM 2SS/RS LS3
Send a message via Yahoo to Dion_1969
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stingr69 View Post
The "big brother" thing is a little creepy but on the other hand - If the FBI thinks they need to track this person, there just might be a good reason to keep an eye on them. 9-11 was a wake up call and a game changer.

-Mark.
9-11 was a wake up call but if we allow their acts to make us disregard our most cherrished values ie our constitution then they are making our society over in their image ie totalitarian, dictatorial, no human rights... If they have a good reason then it should be good enough to get a warrant.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PQ View Post
I say give them back their divice.

I'd rather have the FBI or any other protection agency use these than have to use man power to follow possible criminals or to follow those who could lead them to criminals.

If the Gov. wants to listen in on me and my wife talking dirty then so be it. Makes no difference to me.

I'm not doing anythning illegal so I don't care. If I were doing something illegal then I deserve to be caught.
Just be careful what you say to your wife. Sodomy, felacio, cunnilingus are all on the books as illeagle in some states. Oh and what if you talk politics and say something that they determine is a threat to the government or a politician?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hemlawk View Post
Patriot Act, its for the greater good.....
If you mean giving up the rights that make this a great nation and becoming more like communist china or cuba or any other country that spends a great deal of time and money monitoring their own citizens then... well then your making us like them instead of the other way around.

I don't know about all of you but I believe in the land of the free and the home of the brave. I'm brave enough to stand up for my rights even if it means taking a tiny bit more risk. :flag1: I refuse to allow a few extreemists change my country.