#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > ZL1 Discussions

BeckyD @ James Martin Chevy

Old 05-11-2018, 09:45 AM   #71
7WSM

Drives: 2017 ZL1 A10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd_Cooperider View Post
Thank you kindly! Our ultimate goal is to simply educate people on the right way to do it, and have the information based off of relentless testing, and daily application. There's a massive difference between a "good" paint correction (or detail), and a "great" one.

Please be sure to subscribe to the channel, and share our educational material accordingly.
Been a subscriber for years! About to step up my game from my old PC 7424XP to a Rupes Bigfoot soon. Have ordered several times from Esoteric and always been GTG on all my products and service from you guys!
7WSM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2018, 03:36 PM   #72
dgreenberg

Drives: ‘14 Z/28 #352, ‘16 ACR,
Quote:
Originally Posted by full*throttle*therapy View Post
Will you share which pads and polishes were used specifically? ..as another ZL1 1LE in Red Hot owner ..it would be nice to use the same tools that were used to achieve that stunning result. (Now having the *talent* on the other hand is a whole 'nother issue)

I am also interested in this!

Just got my red hot ZLE home and want to do a full PC and coating as well! Would love to save the trouble of trial and error! Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
dgreenberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2018, 03:55 PM   #73
Todd_Cooperider

Drives: 2022 ZL1 Convertible
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7WSM View Post
Been a subscriber for years! About to step up my game from my old PC 7424XP to a Rupes Bigfoot soon. Have ordered several times from Esoteric and always been GTG on all my products and service from you guys!
Glad you've been watching...let us know if there's anything else we can do for you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgreenberg View Post
I am also interested in this!

Just got my red hot ZLE home and want to do a full PC and coating as well! Would love to save the trouble of trial and error! Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
PM Sent. Red Hot deserves a proper polish and coating!!
Todd_Cooperider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2018, 08:12 PM   #74
DangerZL1

Drives: 2023 Black ZL1 Auto
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7WSM View Post
Just used my new Rupes 15mm Bigfoot for the fist time on my daily driver today. Its in another league compared to my PC. Much more comfortable to use, but over 2x expensive so it should be.
DangerZL1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2018, 08:16 PM   #75
DangerZL1

Drives: 2023 Black ZL1 Auto
Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd_Cooperider View Post
Glad you've been watching...let us know if there's anything else we can do for you!

PM Sent. Red Hot deserves a proper polish and coating!!
Todd, can you PM me the same info. I’ve been learning a lot from your videos. Thanks.
DangerZL1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2018, 01:28 AM   #76
ninetres

Drives: Crush ZLE M6 | 2000 Corvette FRC
Quote:
Originally Posted by full*throttle*therapy View Post
Will you share which pads and polishes were used specifically? ..as another ZL1 1LE in Red Hot owner ..it would be nice to use the same tools that were used to achieve that stunning result. (Now having the *talent* on the other hand is a whole 'nother issue)
+1

I was hoping for a little more detail of the ACTUAL ZL1 correction opposed to the philosophy discussion. I still enjoyed the video, but it left me not knowing the details of what was done to the Camaro, specifically.
ninetres is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2018, 08:09 AM   #77
Todd_Cooperider

Quote:
Originally Posted by DangerZL1 View Post
Just used my new Rupes 15mm Bigfoot for the fist time on my daily driver today. Its in another league compared to my PC. Much more comfortable to use, but over 2x expensive so it should be.
They are fantastic machines for sure. We were among just 3 detailers in the USA who got to work with them first before they ever came into the states, and we also helped with prototype feedback on several other of their machines. When I visited their Milan, Italy factory back in 2013, I was really impressed with how they develop and manufacture everything in-house. Well worth the money, and we sell a LOT of them!

Quote:
Todd, can you PM me the same info. I’ve been learning a lot from your videos. Thanks.
PM sent...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninetres View Post
+1

I was hoping for a little more detail of the ACTUAL ZL1 correction opposed to the philosophy discussion. I still enjoyed the video, but it left me not knowing the details of what was done to the Camaro, specifically.
Well, some videos are for education, and some for simply watching. This one was more for people to get a better understanding of a) the paint condition on these (and other) cars, and b) what goes into developing the processes to get the best results.
Old 05-12-2018, 09:10 AM   #78
Koldunic

Drives: 2018 ZL1 1LE
Quote:
Same here if you don’t mind Todd.

My future ZLE is black but black also deserve proper care.
Koldunic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2018, 09:22 AM   #79
Todd_Cooperider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koldunic View Post
Same here if you don’t mind Todd.

My future ZLE is black but black also deserve proper care.
PM Sent!
Old 05-12-2018, 10:15 AM   #80
Koldunic

Drives: 2018 ZL1 1LE
I just spent some time on Esoteric website and the pm. GREAT information! Can’t wait for my ZLE!
Koldunic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2018, 08:09 AM   #81
george
ZL1 Driver

Drives: Camaro ZL1 & BMW M3/E92
Todd:
Thank you for the videos. I have a blue ZL1 and would like to do PC on it, thinking of trying it myself. Can you please PM some tips/information that you might have to help from the Camaro project? Esoteric prefers Rupes, over Griot's, what makes it better for you? I have used many products in past and have a battery powered RO buffer but thinking of moving up.

Thanks in advance

George

Last edited by george; 07-15-2018 at 06:15 PM.
george is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2018, 05:36 AM   #82
Gabhart

Drives: 2018 Hyper Blue 1SS 1LE
Been a while Todd. Any updates on your Camaro???
Gabhart is offline   Reply With Quote