View Single Post
Old 11-15-2017, 02:36 PM   #90
BlaqWhole
Account Suspended

Drives: 2017 Camaro ZL1 A10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sven59 View Post
200 knots at tree top level. Approx 9,000hp.
So you don't go to the track...ok, noted. So you don't go to the track. You (obviously) don't race. You spout that Dodge sucks yet you haven't offered anything to back your assessment up. You posted meme after meme. And you're on this particular thread for the sole purpose of disrupting it since you haven't offered anything factual to say. You're trolling. Congrats.

Quote:
Originally Posted by motorhead View Post
They all suck. I came back to this forum after months away trying to find answers for my father in law with a 2017 SS camaro because his rearend is humming. Read the boards and you'll find that to be a common occurrence. 5000 miles and his has already been back four times not including todays trip.

I would rather have a car that sucks with 840HP or 707HP than one that sucks with

650HP. Im now reading that the A10s cant run more than four laps without overheating. Pretty bad for a "track" car.

See how this works. One troll feeds another. Dumb to keep doing this. These cars all suck and they are all great in their own way. I would be proud to own any of them.
I don't know what the problem is with his ZL1 but I sure haven't had any issues with mine at all.
BlaqWhole is offline   Reply With Quote