#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Marketplace > Members Classifieds > Autos For Sale / Wanted

AWE Tuning

Old 12-12-2023, 08:07 PM   #1
djamessmith

Drives: 2018 Camaro ZL1
2018 ZL1 A10 For Sale

2018 ZL1 A10 for sale in N.C.

- 27,000 miles (will increase slightly while listed)
- sunroof, red seatbelts, carbon fiber hood insert
- full body Xpel stealth PPF
- ceramic coating
- tinted windows (20%, not windshield)
- ARP extended studs
- extended 10 year / 100,000 Hendrick Autoguard (Platinum) coverage that is transferable

Note: Complete motor (and everything that engine oil touches) replaced under factory warranty at 19,000 miles due to oil pump failure, can provide dealer documentation.

Most recent service
- oil changed at 25,000 miles
- transmission, rear differential, and brake fluid changed at 19,000 miles

Recently purchased a 2018 ZL1 1LE M6. This is the only reason I am selling this car.

Asking $62,500 OBO (reasonable offers will be considered)

Additional pics can be provided if you’re interested.
Attached Images

Last edited by djamessmith; 03-22-2024 at 08:26 PM. Reason: Mileage update
djamessmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2023, 02:45 PM   #2
djamessmith

Added a few clarifying notes to the listing.
Old 03-22-2024, 08:26 PM   #3
djamessmith

Still available if anyone is interested.
Old 03-23-2024, 09:13 AM   #4
Booher

Drives: 2019 zl1 6 speed
Great price! I'm just curious, how does it feel going from auto to manual? I've never driven the auto, so just curious about the difference.
Booher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2024, 10:22 AM   #5
djamessmith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Booher View Post
Great price! I'm just curious, how does it feel going from auto to manual? I've never driven the auto, so just curious about the difference.
A10 is faster because no way you can out shift it with manual transmission, but I enjoy driving manual more. Wasn’t a huge transition for me because I drive my son’s 1SS1LE M6 quite a bit too.

If you are into the noise, M6 is more enjoyable too given you are in total control.

This one needs a good home, and I’ll consider any reasonable offer. Hopefully, it fits the bill for someone looking for an awesome ride!
Old 05-27-2024, 11:23 AM   #6
BMLMZ

Drives: 2022 Camaro ZL1
I do like the look with the stealth PPF. I'd be in the low $50k's if you are serious to sell. Like $50k. You are asking 2020+ with low mile money. I've seen ZL1 1LEs in the low $60k with less miles.
BMLMZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2024, 05:41 PM   #7
jfkheat
jfkheat

Drives: 2023 Rapid Blue ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMLMZ View Post
I do like the look with the stealth PPF. I'd be in the low $50k's if you are serious to sell. Like $50k. You are asking 2020+ with low mile money. I've seen ZL1 1LEs in the low $60k with less miles.
Are you a dealer? It looks like you like to low ball sellers so you can flip the cars to make a profit.
jfkheat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2024, 05:56 PM   #8
tenargo57

Drives: Car
Quote:
Originally Posted by jfkheat View Post
Are you a dealer? It looks like you like to low ball sellers so you can flip the cars to make a profit.

Him again....in addition to spamming classifieds telling people their cars are overpriced he's got the same attitude towards bolt on power gains lol
tenargo57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2024, 08:11 PM   #9
BMLMZ

Quote:
Not a dealer. Still shopping. But not going to overpay based on sentimental value. Actual value is quite a bit different.

OP If you're serious, I have cash and can wire. Dont let the rest of these fools get in the way of an actual sale. You'll be sitting on it for a long while otherwise.
Old 05-27-2024, 08:13 PM   #10
BMLMZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenargo57 View Post
Him again....in addition to spamming classifieds telling people their cars are overpriced he's got the same attitude towards bolt on power gains lol
You got any facts to prove otherwise? My post is backed up by experience and actual knowledge of these cars. I've owned 3 ZL1's and 2 SS 1LEs. Been all the way from FBO to built motor maggie. But hey, what do I know?
Old 05-28-2024, 08:39 AM   #11
tenargo57

Drives: Car
Quote:
You got any facts to prove otherwise? My post is backed up by experience and actual knowledge of these cars. I've owned 3 ZL1's and 2 SS 1LEs. Been all the way from FBO to built motor maggie. But hey, what do I know?

You said without E going FBO is a waste, only "1-2hp here 3-4hp there". There are plenty of posts here showing that's not even close to accurate. There aren't enough 4hp parts to bolt on to get that kind of power

https://www.camaro6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=529913

https://www.camaro6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=535842

https://www.camaro6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=544856

Where are your facts? This is starting to feel like a pattern
tenargo57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2024, 04:03 PM   #12
djamessmith

Quote:
Not interested in selling at $50,000. The most important component mechanically is low mileage and the full coverage PPF alone add value in excess of other comparable vehicles.

After having both a Z1 and a ZL1 1LE, make sure you get whichever one you really want because they are different animals in the way they ride. One is a super badass street car and the other is a super badass track car.

If you would like to actually see the car and consider making a higher offer, I’d be happy to coordinate that with you.
Old 05-28-2024, 09:03 PM   #13
jfkheat
jfkheat

Drives: 2023 Rapid Blue ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by djamessmith View Post
Not interested in selling at $50,000. The most important component mechanically is low mileage and the full coverage PPF alone add value in excess of other comparable vehicles.

After having both a Z1 and a ZL1 1LE, make sure you get whichever one you really want because they are different animals in the way they ride. One is a super badass street car and the other is a super badass track car.

If you would like to actually see the car and consider making a higher offer, I’d be happy to coordinate that with you.
In my opinion, he has no intentions of buying a Camaro unless he finds someone willing to sell at well below market value.
jfkheat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2024, 11:09 PM   #14
BMLMZ

Quote:
In my opinion, he has no intentions of buying a Camaro unless he finds someone willing to sell at well below market value.
Ahhh, that would be the point no? Do you routinely go out of your way to pay more than you could or should for something? I feel like Im in the twilight zone here... Im not a dealer. But Im not going to pay over inflated prices based on the "they arent making them anymore" tag line that any dealer will use to try and justify the $10k mark up that most seem to have on used camaros that a year ago nobody wanted.

Before covid destroyed the markets and made dealers think they would forever be able to absolutely screw the consumer, I seem to remember that camaros were the read-headed step children of the pony car world. Always sold like shit and always carried big rebates including ZL1s.

This will be again mark my words. And I wont be one of those that feels the need to scramble out and get one WELL over what they should normally sell for. Hell people did that with the last call hellcats, and now there are literally hundreds and hundreds of them sitting on dealer lots not moving. If Im patient and find the right motivated seller, I will get one for a great deal. That is the point. There's nothing wrong with getting a great deal, and I assure you(not that I need to), that Im not going to be flipping anything.