Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Technical Camaro Topics > Suspension | Brakes | Chassis

Phastek Performance

Old 06-18-2023, 10:45 AM   #1
ellanor6.2

Drives: 2020 Chevrolet Camaro 1SS
Debate on BMR/Eibach/Staying Stock

Hello, I need input from those more knowledgeable than me on this subject. I will give a brief breakdown of what I am thinking and the measurements I have at the moment.

I can not decide between BMR Performace Springs or Eibach Pro-Kit Springs, I have a 1SS(Non-MRC) and currently running in the front 20x10 +25 on 285/35/20 Nitto NT555 G2 and rear on 20x11 +28 on 305/35/20 Nitto NT555 G2.

My question is this: can I run either the entire kit or just a rear kit but which brand to go with, or should I stay stock ride height due to the tire sizing? Open to all questions and answer you may have. Thank you!
ellanor6.2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2023, 11:47 AM   #2
greenz28

Drives: 2020 Camaro 1SS M6, Ford Fiesta ST
You might have answered your own question by now, but surprised no one chimed in.

My thoughts: There's no way I would consider only doing the rear. If you just did the rear, would you be OK with the front being higher? To me, it would look really bad. If you don't rub anything now, especially when cornering hard over rough asphalt, I would think being lower would not cause it to rub either. After all, the suspension is still going to have the same endpoint at full compression, lowering springs or not. I doubt the brand of spring matters too much in terms of overall ride quality and performance - though there's TONs of guys that will argue for one or another. I ran Eibach on my old '95 but bought H&R for my 2020. Not installed yet, but I'll get to it sometime this year probably.
greenz28 is offline   Reply With Quote