Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 08-13-2020, 12:49 PM   #1
anthony.martinez

Drives: 2010
The time has come!!

For me to do some much dreaded work, granted this car has been very good to me. I just do regular maintenance such as fluids, rear tires and valve springs. I recently ordered a turbo kit to install in which I am waiting on currently. But the work that needs to be done is a/c. I was hoping to find leak on the lines or compressor but this isn't the case for me. I have found that my evap core is leaking. So I was starter to work on the dash and surprisingly it is not that bad. Everything is coming off pretty simple. Although I worked on it for only about 30 mins lol. It was too hot to work any longer since I don't have a shop. I the parts that I decided to replace is the evap core (of course) the heater core, the blend door and I may do the actuator as well. I will finish it all off with a nice interior detail as it really needs it. I will update with work time and difficulty or ease of said job. I will not be pulling the windshield for this job and will take the advise of cutting the 2 bolts.
anthony.martinez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2020, 01:03 PM   #2
BAD DAB

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS Black & Silver
Lets see some pics.

STAINLESS WORKS HEADERS-TUNED BY JANNETTY RACING-C.A.I. INTAKE-TAYLOR 409 WIRES-SOLO AXLE BACK EXHAUST-ELITE CATCH CAN
BAD DAB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2020, 01:14 PM   #3
anthony.martinez

Drives: 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by BAD DAB View Post
Lets see some pics.
I sure will post some
anthony.martinez is offline   Reply With Quote