Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > 2016+ Camaro: 6th Gen Camaro general forum

Phastek Performance

Old 07-11-2019, 01:10 PM   #1
Mighty Mouce
Banned

Drives: Camaro
Brand New Built 1960s Mustang GTs

$250k. Look pretty cool.

Mighty Mouce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2019, 01:38 PM   #2
shaffe

Drives: 21 Bronco
What he said ^ really cool not 250K cool
it has more power...its available power is like a set kof double Ds (no matter where your face is... theyre everywhere) it has the suspension to mame it matter...(
shaffe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2019, 01:52 PM   #3
srcstc

Drives: 2016 Camaro 2SS
They shoulda put an LS3 in it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
srcstc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2019, 02:05 PM   #4
redcoats1976

Drives: LT W/2LT,blue metallic
i can remember when they were $3000 used cars.
redcoats1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2019, 05:32 PM   #5
LT4Greg

Drives: 2017 Camaro ZL1 Coupe
I remember when you could get a muscle car cheap during the oil crisis in the 70s! Everyone wanted to get rid of them because they used a lot of gas! My last year in high school,1975, I found a 1970 Chevelle SS with a big block for $1500.00 on a used car lot but couldn’t afford it or the gas to drive it. Of course there was no lead premium gas at the time too so the old musclecars didn’t run worth a crap on the unleaded.
Old 07-11-2019, 06:35 PM   #6
orange devil
Account Suspended

Drives: 2019 SS 2019 mustang GT
Quote:
Originally Posted by LT4Greg View Post
I remember when you could get a muscle car cheap during the oil crisis in the 70s! Everyone wanted to get rid of them because they used a lot of gas! My last year in high school,1975, I found a 1970 Chevelle SS with a big block for $1500.00 on a used car lot but couldn’t afford it or the gas to drive it. Of course there was no lead premium gas at the time too so the old musclecars didn’t run worth a crap on the unleaded.
I got my 72 Chevelle for $300 dollars in 97 ..she was a bit rough but still ran ..still have her ..shes a bit spoiled now
Attached Images

orange devil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2019, 09:17 PM   #7
LT4Greg

Drives: 2017 Camaro ZL1 Coupe
Nice Chevelle Elvis66!!
Old 07-11-2019, 10:14 PM   #8
95 imp
Dumb Ass Deluxe

Drives: A Tricked Out Mountain Bike
Still have my '71 Nova from high school(ish). Bought her in 1986 for 1k and 48k on the clock. All stock 350 2bbl.
95 imp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2019, 12:09 AM   #9
RLem619

Drives: 2019 Camaro 2SS A10
My first car was a '67 Mustang. Bought it when I was 17 for $3200. Held onto it for 15 years and foolishly sold it.

RLem619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2019, 12:20 AM   #10
NowaChevyGuy

Drives: 2016 Camaro LT1 RS Black on Black
Quote:
Originally Posted by RLem619 View Post
My first car was a '67 Mustang. Bought it when I was 17 for $3200. Held onto it for 15 years and foolishly sold it.
67 GT Coup at 17 here to. Ramona, CA class of 89. I loved that car. Candy apple red with a rake, headers, shift kit. actually saw one at a car show recently and I felt like contacting all my old girlfriends in high school and apologizing to them on how I squished them into the back seat because I don't remember being that uncomfortable but looking at that back seat now I have to imagine that they were lol. I've had three mustangs in my life a 67 a 98 and an 01 and liked them all. One thing rings true you can pretty much order a whole Mustang off of eBay but you have to put the money into them to correct the suspension problems to where you don't get that kick out of the rear end that takes out the crowds at every car show. This being my first Camaro I come to realize that you get what you pay for and these are pretty much good right out of the box but can be modified if you want to. But that 67 will always have a special place in my heart so I feel ya RLem.
2016 RS - Trifecta Tuned, 3.23 diff swap, Borla S Type, JMS Throttle Controller, Lambo doors, Monster stereo, GM LED rear tail lights, BMR swaybars/End Links/Trailing Arms, tinted dark and murdered out.[/br]
Car kicks ass! $20k.. and I get 20mpg with my foot in it, everywhere I go!.... Say somethin about V6's now...
NowaChevyGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2019, 12:42 AM   #11
RLem619

Drives: 2019 Camaro 2SS A10
Quote:
Originally Posted by NowaChevyGuy View Post
67 GT Coup at 17 here to. Ramona, CA class of 89. I loved that car. Candy apple red with a rake, headers, shift kit. actually saw one at a car show recently and I felt like contacting all my old girlfriends in high school and apologizing to them on how I squished them into the back seat because I don't remember being that uncomfortable but looking at that back seat now I have to imagine that they were lol. I've had three mustangs in my life a 67 a 98 and an 01 and liked them all. One thing rings true you can pretty much order a whole Mustang off of eBay but you have to put the money into them to correct the suspension problems to where you don't get that kick out of the rear end that takes out the crowds at every car show. This being my first Camaro I come to realize that you get what you pay for and these are pretty much good right out of the box but can be modified if you want to. But that 67 will always have a special place in my heart so I feel ya RLem.
Lol... I can remember cruising 2nd street in El Cajon with 4 buddies, and picking up a couple girls and stuffing them on laps in the front and back seats. Good times!

Class of '89 also

RLem619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2019, 01:03 AM   #12
orange devil
Account Suspended

Drives: 2019 SS 2019 mustang GT
Quote:
Originally Posted by NowaChevyGuy View Post
Oh man wish you didn't get rid of the 67..I have a 67 Pontiac that I picked up in o6 ..been one of my many projects love the old Pontiac muscle cars
Attached Images

orange devil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2019, 06:11 AM   #13
JT58

Drives: Former 2016 Camaro 1LT
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95 imp View Post
Still have my '71 Nova from high school(ish). Bought her in 1986 for 1k and 48k on the clock. All stock 350 2bbl.
Oh such a nice car. Hang on to it, they are worth a lot of money now- and they are rare. My GF had one in the day and misses it a lot. We may buy one down the road. Way better and cheaper to buy than restore.......

On another note- if you have a nice older car in great shape, hang on to it. I learned the hard way and lost 40K trying to restore a 66 Bronco. Long story short I end up buying one needing a lot of mechanical and body work. I did the mechanical work first, then tried to do the body work. Most shops cannot do or don't want the work. Oh yeah they will take it and let it sit there and keep charging you- boy do I know.....And the ones that can do and want a whopping 100-250K- and there is a is a 1 year wait. Pretty much scrapped it after investing 40K. I just didn't have another 100-250K to put into it and didn't need another mortgage.
Old 07-12-2019, 10:00 AM   #14
shaffe

Drives: 21 Bronco
Quote:
Originally Posted by JT58 View Post
Oh such a nice car. Hang on to it, they are worth a lot of money now- and they are rare. My GF had one in the day and misses it a lot. We may buy one down the road. Way better and cheaper to buy than restore.......

On another note- if you have a nice older car in great shape, hang on to it. I learned the hard way and lost 40K trying to restore a 66 Bronco. Long story short I end up buying one needing a lot of mechanical and body work. I did the mechanical work first, then tried to do the body work. Most shops cannot do or don't want the work. Oh yeah they will take it and let it sit there and keep charging you- boy do I know.....And the ones that can do and want a whopping 100-250K- and there is a is a 1 year wait. Pretty much scrapped it after investing 40K. I just didn't have another 100-250K to put into it and didn't need another mortgage.
Sounds like what happened to my cousin. He bought a 56 Chevy that my dad, and multiple friends tried to warn him was going to be a money pit but bought it anyway. they looked it over, saw it had rust in some of the big trouble spots for the tri chevys they all said stay away. He ended up sinking around 20K into before finally throwing in the towel when he realized it still needed at minimum another 30K to get close to what he wanted
it has more power...its available power is like a set kof double Ds (no matter where your face is... theyre everywhere) it has the suspension to mame it matter...(
shaffe is offline   Reply With Quote