Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > 2016+ Camaro: 6th Gen Camaro general forum

AWE Tuning

Old 06-04-2016, 12:23 AM   #1
forzasteve

Drives: Love any sports cars
Forza Exhaust Controller for Gen6 Camaro

The Forza Controller Model C1 now supports use on the Gen6 Camaro.

The Model C1 provides two operational modes:
  1. Normal mode ... control of the bypass valves via the car's ECU
  2. Always Open mode ... forces bypass valves open, removing control by the car's ECU
This model controller was originally only supported on the Gen5 Camaro with NPP and now it is supported on the Gen6 ... and on Corvette C7 as well. The Gen6 Camaro and C7 Corvette have advanced control of the exhaust valves through the Driver Mode options. However, the default setting for the exhaust bypass valves is closed (or only open under high RPM) in the less sporty modes. It has been noted that to keep them open at all times, one must be in Track mode, and then at times the vehicle may close the valves in certain conditions.

Now with the Forza Model C1 controller, you can override the car's ECU and force the exhaust bypass valves open at all times, regardless of which Driver Mode you select. And ... you can return control back to the car at the touch of button.

You can read more here ... http://www.forzacomponenti.com/exhau...troller_c.html

Thanks to those people here that helped with testing. I look forward to being able provide this level of control for the Gen6 that the Gen5 owners have enjoyed.

Regards,

Steve

Old 06-04-2016, 08:21 AM   #2
forzasteve

Quote:
Originally Posted by CreativeDawn View Post
So basically it's like the FUSE 51 but you have an option to press the button rather then take the fuse out and put it back in by constantly opening the hood....?
You are correct. And one could also wire in a switch to do the same thing. The Forza controller gives owners an easy DIY solution that is plug and play for an affordable price

Steve
forzasteve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2016, 09:03 AM   #3
tecboy

Drives: 2016 Camaro 2SS
Looks like a nice inexpensive unit....looking thru your install pdf..you may want to add a G6 section...the camaro install references fuse in trunk...i believe the G6 NPP fuse is under the hood
Old 06-04-2016, 10:50 AM   #4
forzasteve

Quote:
Originally Posted by tecboy View Post
Looks like a nice inexpensive unit....looking thru your install pdf..you may want to add a G6 section...the camaro install references fuse in trunk...i believe the G6 NPP fuse is under the hood
I have the new install document ready, just slipped my mind to post on the web site. Thanks for the reminder.

Here is the URL for the new install doc ... http://www.forzacomponenti.com/docum...ns_Jun2016.pdf

Steve

Last edited by forzasteve; 06-04-2016 at 11:05 AM.
forzasteve is offline   Reply With Quote