Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Forced Induction - V6

Old 06-23-2012, 03:49 PM   #1
SIXJAK

Drives: MO's only SC'd LLT.
RX SC peeps: list your options.

For those of you guys who have ordered the RX SC, I got to thinking it might be helpful to all of us in fine tuning our setups if we list which options we got outside of the basic kit and then keep track of our progress in fine tuning it to optimal performance. We are in a sense pioneering this mod with Smoke leading the way. Mad respect to you Smoke for taking the 1st arrows with this kit as well as Baylor Mr.Good and V6Owner. I think if we pool our knowledge and experiences we can sooner solve the MAF/fueling issues that are currently limiting our results. It may make it easier for Tracy.

If any of you aren't comfortable doing this and tend to be more private that's cool too...no worries. For those who want to opt in, great. For those who have already installed. Idk what do guys think?

Ok so here's mine:

Outside of the basic SC kit I have:

Manual Transmission.

Billet overdrive pulley
HPFP.
Ported IM
Black Ice-Olator
VMax TB
SW 3/4" LT's
Full 2.5" catback
Plan on adding the SuperChiller sooner than later.
IPF supercharger kit, IPF tune, SW LT's, R. Tech HFC's, ARK DT-S catback, SS Brembo brake upgrade, BC Racing adjustable coilovers, Hurst STS, Pfadt rear arm package, Pfadt adjustable sways & end links, Pfadt diff bushings, BMR rear cradle full kit blk bezels,SS diffuser, Innovate gauges.

Last edited by SIXJAK; 06-23-2012 at 04:30 PM.
SIXJAK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 04:09 PM   #2
smoke1lt

Drives: 2011 1lt/rs/sim
Awesome idea.First let me say if you get the base RX SC kit with the standard pulley,you are going to have one hell of a fun V6.Now for the ones that want more,Tracy's overdrive pulley looks like its going to take the base kit to a whole new level.As for me right now i have the standard pulley,and the RX Superchiller.I will be installing the od pulley as soon as i get it. And nothing to do with the RX SC kit ,but i have a M6 and will be putting 3.91 gears in the rear end soon
Old 06-23-2012, 04:29 PM   #3
SIXJAK

Drives: MO's only SC'd LLT.
Oh yeah let's list whether we are auto or manual too. Fixed.
IPF supercharger kit, IPF tune, SW LT's, R. Tech HFC's, ARK DT-S catback, SS Brembo brake upgrade, BC Racing adjustable coilovers, Hurst STS, Pfadt rear arm package, Pfadt adjustable sways & end links, Pfadt diff bushings, BMR rear cradle full kit blk bezels,SS diffuser, Innovate gauges.
SIXJAK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 04:35 PM   #4
V6owner
Cedar Creek Woodshop

Drives: One Badass 1LE
How about you update the OP with everyones options?

Mine include:
1. Billet Overdrive Pulley
2. AEM Meth Kit
3. RX Black-icolater
4. Ported TB
5. BBK LT Headers w/ Highflow Cats

Soon will have:
1. Ported IM
2. Possibly HPFP

Also I am an Automatic

Last edited by V6owner; 06-23-2012 at 05:31 PM.
V6owner is offline   Reply With Quote