#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > Photos | Videos | Renderings

Phastek Performance

Old 09-29-2015, 03:47 PM   #85
PalmerGA

Drives: 2013 SIM 1SS/RS L99
Quote:
Originally Posted by banter View Post
Man, I was really hoping they'd get the trunk opening bigger. NBD though. Finally got a push button start though.
To me, the opening actually looks smaller than the 5th Gen. If so, that will suck.
2013 1SS/RS Coupe L99, Stainless Power Works LT Headers, SCT X4 Custom Tune from RDP, CAI Inc. Air Intake w/ Apex Scoop, VMAX CNC Ported Throttle Body, Solo Axle-Back Exhaust w/ J-pipes, Apex Catch Can, Husky Splash Guards, Heritage Grille, 3D Carbon Rear Spoiler, Oracle Chrome Turn Signal Bulbs, GM Reverse Light Trim Billets, Gorilla Black Locking Lugs, Emblem Pros Retro SS Badges/Custom Retro SS Kickplates/Under-hood Bowtie, 35% window Tint, Nitto Motivo Tires (6-8-18)
PalmerGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2015, 04:16 PM   #86
bybcous

Drives: 2016 Hyper Blue 1SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerGA View Post
To me, the opening actually looks smaller than the 5th Gen. If so, that will suck.
It does look smaller but as long as my 10 inch subs fit i dont need the trunk.
bybcous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2015, 08:41 AM   #87
BigCee66
I Design stuff ;)

Drives: 2016 Nightfall Gray 2SS Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilAndyG23 View Post
LOL complaining about trunk space, lumbar support, sills, and rims. U get what u get. It's a very potent modern camaro light years ahead of its predecessor. If u want trunk space get an impala. Or a 4th gen. If u don't like the rims, do like the rest of us... Change them. If u want to play golf, put them in the back seat that you're never going to sit in. If you want lumbar support, get a freaking Cadillac. Im sure the final product will have it, but does anyone really need lumabar support? So much negativity!
The steering wheel shape is awesome. Very sporty and actually fits the sportier smaller camaro. Only thing I would change is like others said, the camaro in the center of the wheel with the chrome ring around it for maybe just SS or a camaro symbol and the silver around the side buttons. Sometimes less is
More. Simplicity, like the rest of the dash. But none of this is enough to complain about or turn me away from it. Some people are so picky. Sheesh!
The only negativity I seem to encounter on these boards is from guys like yourself. People have the right to chime in on what they want in a car theyre willing to drop money on. And no one should not have the audacity to say "U get what U get" as if they are getting it for free which is not the case here. If you like how the car is thats fine if the next guy has some things he/she doesnt like thats fine also. You have to remember that if people didnt voice a problem they have with said product companies would not improve upon it.
Old 10-01-2015, 05:28 PM   #88
classicrockr
Pills are for Pansies

Drives: 2023 2SS Red Hot Vert Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingluis91 View Post
Trunk space is small but very similar to the 5th gen
It seems they still haven't fixed it so the wire bundle won't rub a hole in the gasket around the trunk opening
classicrockr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2015, 05:47 PM   #89
joemosfet

Drives: 2014 Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by classicrockr View Post
It seems they still haven't fixed it so the wire bundle won't rub a hole in the gasket around the trunk opening
*Goes out to check his trunk...*

Huh. Seems fine to me. But I guess I don't open my trunk very often.
2014 Stingray Premiere Edition Coupe #142/500 Z51 3LT M7 Laguna Blue, Magride, NPP, Exposed Carbon Fiber Roof, Carbon Fiber Dash, Suede Wrapped Interior

Canceled: 2016 Camaro Coupe 1AK37 2SS Coupe, G7E Garnet Red, BRJ Adrenaline Red Trim, F55 Magnetic Ride, NPP Exhaust, CF5 Sunroof, 56R Gray Split spoke w/ machined face, RN2 LPO Illuminated Bowtie, VYW Premium Floor Mats, W2D LPO Cargo Net
joemosfet is offline   Reply With Quote