Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > Regional Sections > USA - New England

Bigwormgraphix

Old 04-23-2018, 12:49 PM   #1
Evil-Bee-NH
603 Camaros

Drives: 2017 NGM I4 1LT Coupe
Exclamation May 6th Double-Header NH Car Show Day.

Cinemagic Parking Lot
2454 Lafayette Rd Portsmouth, NH

6th ANNUAL BRANDON MASTERSON MEMORIAL CAR SHOW

1PM TO 4PM
Nashua Community College
505 Amherst Street, Nashua, New Hampshire 03063

This car show is FREE and open to the public. Several students will be at the entrance and around the show who will be generously accepting donations. All donations go directly toward the Brandon Masterson Automotive Technology Tool Scholarship.

Brandon Masterson started in Nashua Community Automotive Technology Program in 2011 and was one of 3 students selected to represent Nashua Community College's (NCC) auto program at the regional SKILLSUSA competition in 2013. Unfortunately, just before the event, he was in a serious car wreck and passed away. Brandon participated in NCC's Autocross Club and always spoke about his about his grandfather and how they worked on cars together. Brandon looked forward to working on his grandfather's IROC which has been fully restored with a big block Chevy motor.

This car show raises money for an automotive scholarship in Brandon's name. In 2013, when Brandon passed, a friend fundraised for Brandon's expenses, but his father decided to put the funds toward a scholarship in Brandon's name for students of the Nashua Community College Automotive Technology Program. The Brandon Master Automotive Technology Tool Scholarship was created in his honor. The scholarship is an award up to $700.00 for the cost of tools and is awarded to two students each Fall semester. Further information and the application are available on the NCC scholarship web page. A total of $2,800 was given to four students since the Fall of 2015 in scholarship money for tools.

Who will be joining myself and a few other local guys for this Southern NH Double-Header Sunday? If anyone's planning to go to the car show we ask for at least a $5 Donation from us to help support this cause.

MY 2017 I4 CAMARO BUILD JOURNAL | YOUTUBE | INSTAGRAM | 316RWHP - 385 RWTQ HPTUNERS DYNO TUNE | 12.693s @ 105MPH 1/4 Mile

Last edited by Evil-Bee-NH; 04-23-2018 at 01:07 PM.
Evil-Bee-NH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2018, 12:50 PM   #2
Evil-Bee-NH
603 Camaros

Drives: 2017 NGM I4 1LT Coupe
Reserved

WE WILL MEET AT HAMPTON, NH PARK & RIDE; TIMBER SWAMP ROAD OFF EXIT 2 I-95 AT 7:30AM AND ROLL OUT BY 745AM.

GOING:

Evil-Bee-NH (C&C - Car Show)
realordieracing - Instagram (C&C, Car Show)
Red Devil's Rebel (C&C)
scott's45 (C&C)
Kopterman (C&C)
Massholecamaro +3 (C&C)

MY 2017 I4 CAMARO BUILD JOURNAL | YOUTUBE | INSTAGRAM | 316RWHP - 385 RWTQ HPTUNERS DYNO TUNE | 12.693s @ 105MPH 1/4 Mile

Last edited by Evil-Bee-NH; 04-24-2018 at 09:01 AM.
Evil-Bee-NH is offline   Reply With Quote