Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

BeckyD @ James Martin Chevy

Old 08-28-2016, 10:48 AM   #43
jeverton

Drives: 2017 Camaro 50th Anniversary 2SS
What a bunch of crap RPIDon... you obviously didn't take care of the customer! And will not ever get my business. Thanks OP for posting.
jeverton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2016, 06:28 PM   #44
Evil-Bee-NH
603 Camaros

Drives: 2017 NGM I4 1LT Coupe
I've had my own issues with RPI in the past the service is really bad. RPIDon has tried to bring them around but he cannot do it despite his best efforts. I work for a shipping company in the US there is no excuse we can honestly use we aren't nearly as overworked as we were during the internet boom just the aging workforce and the complete lack of urgency in the incoming workforce is a result of where we are today with shipping issues. I will say it's not always the shipper but the person shipping using piss poor shipping materials when you ship a custom painted part RPI you wrap it in padding simple foam sheet, poppy air plastic works or paper then pack it properly with paper or packing peanuts loose load so it can move but not be impacted by movement then you won't have these issues. I anticipate the oh but that will cost us more money well they won't make money if parts are damaged and customers flee showing some care would go a long way.

MY 2017 I4 CAMARO BUILD JOURNAL | YOUTUBE | INSTAGRAM | 316RWHP - 385 RWTQ HPTUNERS DYNO TUNE | 12.693s @ 105MPH 1/4 Mile
Evil-Bee-NH is offline   Reply With Quote