Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > I4 Turbo LTG Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons

BeckyD @ James Martin Chevy

Old 02-15-2017, 05:15 PM   #29
subzero05
Account Suspended

Drives: 2010 tbd
OMG dude, you seriously have issues like others here have said. Now Im photo shopping a Dinan product, really?.
so is this direct link to Dinan's website a hack too?
https://www.dinancars.com/products/?category=dpt-sport
so.. then some "other" company made this for Flowmaster , yet they look identical except for the color and they are all under the same corporate umbrella?. hmm???
who is the one lying here?. the fact is everyone on here is loving this and at this point it is pretty funny. Anyway, enough of this. if you don't want to "support " it , even though in a previous post you clearly state you "I would absolutely trust a product designed by Steve Dinan. That man has YEARS of ECU tuning. Unfortunately, he, nor his private equity owned company has provided any collaboration on the product" that is totally up to you, but you really should know your stuff before you bash me or anyone else without concrete evidence to support your position. I have provided the evidence, you provided trash talk. the users will draw their own conclusions as to who knows what. hope it was as fun for you as it was for me
subzero05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2017, 06:30 PM   #30
Corner carver

Drives: 2017 Camaro 2.0T RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captslow View Post
Thanks for all the info turns out I have a good friend that uses hp tuners quite regularly and would be willing to tune the car I already have the evo intake ordered the Mishimoto oil catch can and will have a down pipe when I take it to get tuned currently at my exhaust shop waiting for my 3 inch cat back to get finished not gonna run any mufflers and might do an electric cut out past the down pipe tobreally piss people off. As far as my rims yes they are powder coated.
Can't wait to see your results... Did you baseline the car by chance?

This sounds like a good/worthwile setup to tune... I'd like to have a similar setup done before hitting the dyno and getting a tune.
With the 2017 programing I believe we're kinda 'forced' into baseline run, but I'm good with that
Corner carver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2017, 08:41 PM   #31
Evil-Bee-NH
603 Camaros

Drives: 2017 NGM I4 1LT Coupe
I'm eating the popcorn this time around don't say I didn't warn you subzero05. I try to avoid PriusSmugTommy these days as best I can.

MY 2017 I4 CAMARO BUILD JOURNAL | YOUTUBE | INSTAGRAM | 316RWHP - 385 RWTQ HPTUNERS DYNO TUNE | 12.693s @ 105MPH 1/4 Mile
Evil-Bee-NH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2017, 09:32 PM   #32
Captslow

Drives: 2016 Camaro RS I4T
I did not have a baseline for you guys. But everything I'm doing I believe will make a even more fun daily driver I'm also looking at snagging the bc coilovers and possibly get on that corn juice. Time will tell how much more I will do.I Keep ordering parts lol.
Captslow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2017, 09:57 PM   #33
Michigan1LTRS
Blessed ❤️

Drives: 2017 1LT RS I4
Quote:
I did not have a baseline for you guys. But everything I'm doing I believe will make a even more fun daily driver I'm also looking at snagging the bc coilovers and possibly get on that corn juice. Time will tell how much more I will do.I Keep ordering parts lol.
Old 02-15-2017, 11:50 PM   #34
Evil-Bee-NH
603 Camaros

Quote:
It's such a terrible addiction for your bank account. I'll be interested to see how much you put down at the wheels as you'll likely be tuned well before me. Looking at April 8th for my tune to be done getting some before and after strip times and reviews on what the HPTuners Dyno Tune will do. I wish I had gotten bone stock strip times but it wasn't to be... We'll see how bad my newbie @ss does at the strip most I've done is hard launches on desolate streets around my old location... really need to update my location sometime... BTW are you running M6 or A8?

MY 2017 I4 CAMARO BUILD JOURNAL | YOUTUBE | INSTAGRAM | 316RWHP - 385 RWTQ HPTUNERS DYNO TUNE | 12.693s @ 105MPH 1/4 Mile
Old 02-16-2017, 06:32 AM   #35
Corner carver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil-Bee-NH View Post
It's such a terrible addiction for your bank account. I'll be interested to see how much you put down at the wheels as you'll likely be tuned well before me. Looking at April 8th for my tune to be done getting some before and after strip times and reviews on what the HPTuners Dyno Tune will do. I wish I had gotten bone stock strip times but it wasn't to be... We'll see how bad my newbie @ss does at the strip most I've done is hard launches on desolate streets around my old location... really need to update my location sometime... BTW are you running M6 or A8?
Addiction indeed
I will for sure be doing all sorts of stock runs... 1/4 and 1/2 mile at least this year; it will give us a few stock times for people to refer back to

Having a hard time spreading my addiction between the camaro and colorado these days... Not a bad situation to be in though
Old 02-16-2017, 08:02 AM   #36
Adp2017

Drives: 2017 RS Turbo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corner carver View Post
Addiction indeed
I will for sure be doing all sorts of stock runs... 1/4 and 1/2 mile at least this year; it will give us a few stock times for people to refer back to

Having a hard time spreading my addiction between the camaro and colorado these days... Not a bad situation to be in though
but what engine r u running in the Colorado? Tell me it is the 2.8L diesel!

331 rwhp , 350 rwtq

ZZP Intercooler | ZZP Catted DP | Magnaflow Catback | Injen CAI | Tuned (BBR) | CNC Honed Turbo (TPC) w 14lb actuator
Adp2017 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 08:11 AM   #37
Corner carver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adp2017 View Post
but what engine r u running in the Colorado? Tell me it is the 2.8L diesel!
Of course! Loaded Z71 crewcab shortbox with the oil burner!... Need the torque to pull the car ... And the back doors for the pup #nokids
Old 02-16-2017, 08:51 AM   #38
subzero05
Account Suspended

Drives: 2010 tbd
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil-Bee-NH View Post
I'm eating the popcorn this time around don't say I didn't warn you subzero05. I try to avoid PriusSmugTommy these days as best I can.
yes you did, thank you and I should've listened but this needed closure in my eyes. and that's what I did, closed it out and provided what was necessary to illustrate the "truth" and not bashing and personal "speculation" with nothing to back it up.
subzero05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 10:00 AM   #39
Evil-Bee-NH
603 Camaros

Quote:
Originally Posted by subzero05 View Post
yes you did, thank you and I should've listened but this needed closure in my eyes. and that's what I did, closed it out and provided what was necessary to illustrate the "truth" and not bashing and personal "speculation" with nothing to back it up.
LOL, Tommy has two modes RestingPriusDriverB!tchFace and KnowledgableGuyViewFace every so often the two collide and we get these arguments. The guy does know his stuff I don't doubt that, but the way he decides to go about correcting or filling in the blanks could use some work. I've been on this forum long enough to see his type over and over again most eventually realize how they're coming across some don't care and are forever banished the the troll kingdom to which I frequent myself every so often. We'll all learn to get along sometime other times it's easier to use the ignore user function.

Old 02-16-2017, 10:34 AM   #40
Corner carver

I'm starting to appreciate that train of thought...
Old 02-16-2017, 11:20 AM   #41
Evil-Bee-NH
603 Camaros

lol, my train of thought is what car mod can I afford to buy next... tax return is not coming soon enough.

Old 02-16-2017, 11:55 AM   #42
Adp2017

Drives: 2017 RS Turbo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corner carver View Post
Of course! Loaded Z71 crewcab shortbox with the oil burner!... Need the torque to pull the car ... And the back doors for the pup #nokids
That's awesome! My wifey needs a new ride soon and I was looking at that truck with the same engine. She is a Jeep girl but I am trying to change that. GM ftw!

331 rwhp , 350 rwtq

ZZP Intercooler | ZZP Catted DP | Magnaflow Catback | Injen CAI | Tuned (BBR) | CNC Honed Turbo (TPC) w 14lb actuator
Adp2017 is offline   Reply With Quote