Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > 2016+ Camaro: 6th Gen Camaro general forum

BeckyD @ James Martin Chevy

Old 08-02-2017, 07:19 AM   #43
Camaro_7888

Drives: .
Besides the usual 1990s era Hondas, Mini-Vans, Dodge Rams....I had a guy in a black VW Beetle "Turbo" try and egg me on at a red light, I didn't even waste my time.
Camaro_7888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2017, 08:26 AM   #44
zryan

Drives: 1973 z28 Rs, 2018 SS 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martinjlm View Post
Be careful what you ask for. Or at least make certain you're picking on older Panameras. The new plug-in hybrid is wicked fast. Not just quick, but FAST

http://www.motorauthority.com/news/1...yder-distilled
The 73 will weigh 3,000 when done, just need to get the drivetrain right and it will be a fair fight. Hard to deny how fast they are but I still hate them.
Old 08-02-2017, 11:21 AM   #45
init4fun

Drives: 2017 50th Anniversary
I get guys in Altima's wanting to race all the time. Not sure what that is about but so far i'd say most entertaining is the guys in the Prius's. Why do they feel the need!!! Did they watch the 918 hybrid test and suddenly think they're Prius was fast. Honestly this happens more than any other car. Even Mustang owners aren't as irritating.
init4fun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2017, 01:32 PM   #46
bpang1234
You can only YOLO once.

Drives: '16 2SS & '15 Subaru Forester
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martinjlm View Post
The most ridiculous was this morning. Some chick in a Geo Prizm pulled up on my right on a curb lane. On the other side of the light, her lane turned into parked cars. She really believed she was gonna jump me at the light. If she was cute, I might have let her. She wasn't. I didn't.
You are my hero...same thing happens to me on the regular. It's like these people think they are gonna beat us.
-1st Car to have the "full" SEMA High Performance Graphics kit from 6LEDesigns.
-1st Car to have the 6LEDesigns Blade Spoiler.
-Borla S-Type w/ custom H-Pipe
-Procharger P-1X Stage 2
bpang1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2017, 01:48 PM   #47
Sftshldr
Beast Rider

Drives: 2017 ZL1 BLK A10
Quote:
Originally Posted by init4fun View Post
I get guys in Altima's wanting to race all the time. Not sure what that is about but so far i'd say most entertaining is the guys in the Prius's. Why do they feel the need!!! Did they watch the 918 hybrid test and suddenly think they're Prius was fast. Honestly this happens more than any other car. Even Mustang owners aren't as irritating.
+1
Old 08-02-2017, 04:02 PM   #48
cellsafemode

Drives: 2016 Camaro 1LT
I dont ever get raced when i'm out in my car. I always communicate to them to pull to the side of the road. Then we go online together and after coordinating with our calendars, we find a track with an open race day and then we both buy passes. Then we shake hands and proceed about our day at the posted speed limits after signalling to get back on the road.

I mean, that's what i always do because i'm responsible.
cellsafemode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2017, 04:38 PM   #49
init4fun

Drives: 2017 50th Anniversary

But hysterical none the less. Had a guy in an S2000 that was being a real prick one night. He finally got next to me at a light and actually ask me if I wanted to race. I asked if he wanted me to wait while he went home and got his car as his wife would like him racing hers.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by cellsafemode View Post
I dont ever get raced when i'm out in my car. I always communicate to them to pull to the side of the road. Then we go online together and after coordinating with our calendars, we find a track with an open race day and then we both buy passes. Then we shake hands and proceed about our day at the posted speed limits after signalling to get back on the road.

I mean, that's what i always do because i'm responsible.
init4fun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2017, 04:54 PM   #50
enzia35

Drives: '16 Garnet Red 1SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by init4fun View Post
Nissan drivers are normally asshats, period.
enzia35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2017, 09:15 PM   #51
LuvMI
Lovin the growl...

Drives: 2018 2SS
An appliance delivery truck revved at me and punched it at a green light. I let him down easy... not too easy.
LuvMI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2017, 10:28 PM   #52
TunaMelt

Drives: 2017 Camaro SS 1LE
An ecoboost Ford F-150. it didn't try me. It spanked me when I tried to catch him. That thing was fast.
TunaMelt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2017, 10:56 PM   #53
WVaSS

Drives: 2016 Nightfall Grey 2SS M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by meyouand987.2 View Post
Oh this one is easy, as I will never forget the baby blue vw bug that pulled up next to my built 68 camaro at a red light in Stockton Ca at 1am. He revved it a little, I wound it up to 4500rpm and bam the light turns green.....and I watch him pull wheelies in 3 gears, as he left my high 11 sec car sitting like a lead brick.
Best story of the whole thread! Thanks for sharing that one.
WVaSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2017, 11:02 PM   #54
jaysonstuart

Drives: 2016 Camaro 2SS
I get the lowered civics with fart cans on them egging me on more than anything.

Every once in a while you'll come across one that has a turbo and they'll give you a run for your money.
jaysonstuart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2017, 07:23 AM   #55
KILLA BEE
Black lightning

Drives: 2021 ZL1 1LE A10
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpskinzhut View Post
Everything every day. Lifted pickups, service vehicles, Maximas, every Kia I come across regardless of model, a VW Jetta with a ton of missing body parts, a beat up Focus, a built 4th gen that revved at me and then cut me off in heavy traffic like he was accomplishing something. 350 Z's, 370's, there's a couple Lexus' that routinely have something to prove, a Benz SUV that speeds by me and cuts me off more than a few times during my commute, a couple Fusions, a C5 Z06, a fart-canned 240sx, any number of BMW's (mostly 3 series), some little Audi SQ5 that insisted on taking off from every light in traffic, etc etc etc. Camaro's (aside from the moron in the 4th gen) Vettes, Mustangs, & Challengers seem to be just fine. Everybody else seems to be a collective bag of dicks.
hahshshshshshahshshshhahahahahahaha
Old 08-03-2017, 07:24 AM   #56
KILLA BEE
Black lightning

Drives: 2021 ZL1 1LE A10
Just this morning a 6th gen camaro tried me..........V6......I felt sooooooooo bad.ughhh