Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Members Area > Site Related Announcements / Suggestions / Feedback / Questions

Phastek Performance

Old 05-23-2017, 09:43 AM   #43
mwillems

Drives: 2012 Camaro ZL1
... and that is, imho, a bug. If you post and comment only on camaro5.com, the email. Otifications should come from there, no? Anyway I get it. Thanks.
Old 05-23-2017, 09:46 AM   #44
mwillems

Drives: 2012 Camaro ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by batmobile209 View Post
Lol this thread is ridiculous, clueless OP got his answer. Can't we all just get along?

Also, are people really getting salty over insignificant criticism?
Come now. I'm an IT guy. So, not exactly clueless as you see from my other replies. I post only on Camaro5. But email notifications come from, and link to, Camaro6. Yeah, that's a bug. A small one, but still.

Of course I see it. I can figure out web sites as easily as the next guy. But you forget that I, like most, use hundreds of web sites daily. Sorting out all their little issues sometimes takes a little more time than I have.

Thanks.
Old 05-23-2017, 10:00 AM   #45
drew.87

Drives: 2017 Camaro 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by mwillems View Post
Was the forum renamed, or am I seeing things?

I am not i9nterested in the 6th gen. The 5th gen was, and is, and probably will remain, the best looking Camaro. Personally, I think the 6 is ugly, but that's jut my opinion.

Anyway, with this thing being named Camaro6 now, what do those of us with a 5th gen Camaro so? My discussions have nothing to do with the 6th gen Camaro, and all the forums seems to be named 6 now?

drew.87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2017, 10:14 AM   #46
Raven87
C'mon- really?

Drives: Looking for a ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by RenegadeXR View Post
Unless you were in some computer club in a university in 1970, you wouldn't have had access to the precursor of the internet. I can imagine people going back and forth on newsgroups and bulletin boards in the 80s though. Lol.
There was no WWW or precursor to it in 1970 or even anytime in the '70s for public use such as car forums, etc.

There WAS discussion in magazines etc back then but there were no electronic newsgroups or or bulletin boards for ANYone to access until some time in the very late '80s or early '90's.

So, any bantering back and forth about the 1st gen vs the 2nd gen that was available to see would have to have been on the printed page.
2018 Camaro 2SS 1LE Black #3805 - SOLD
Raven87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2017, 10:57 AM   #47
Techn9cian805
The BEAST

Drives: '16 2SS, '89 Wife
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marty McFlew View Post
I remember people going back and forth on the internet in 1970 when the 2nd Gen came out. Some hated the 2nd gen while others loved it.
Old 05-23-2017, 11:10 AM   #48
RenegadeXR

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven87 View Post
So, any bantering back and forth about the 1st gen vs the 2nd gen that was available to see would have to have been on the printed page.
Maybe he really meant some sort of morse code, or good old fashioned solo cups taped together with string. Or it was a troll post within a trollish thread, now that I look back at it.

And in the year 2022, we'll be arguing about the 7th gen versus the 6th gen from our VR headsets, glued to the couch with a tube connected to our stomachs. Somebody will then complain about how they winked the wrong way and triggered the wrong fascial gesture to log into camaro7 by mistake.
RenegadeXR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2017, 01:20 PM   #49
Skyset

Drives: 2017 Camaro 2SS Coupe
I remember when the 1st gen came out in the 60s, everyone was arguing back and forth about how the second gen was going to be much better. That was back in '68 when they just started the webz
Skyset is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2017, 01:39 PM   #50
gpskinzhut

Drives: 2017 ZL1 A10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyset View Post
I remember when the 1st gen came out in the 60s, everyone was arguing back and forth about how the second gen was going to be much better. That was back in '68 when they just started the webz
The cam girls back then left something to be desired though. Just not as hot in monochrome 320x240

2017 ZL1 A10
2017 2SS M6: (SOLD) || 2014 2LT Convertible: (SOLD) || 2010 2LT M6 Supercharged:(SOLD) || 1987 IROC-Z 5.0 M5: (SOLD)
gpskinzhut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2017, 04:08 PM   #51
Waiting46

Drives: 1981 silver corvette,Hyper Blue 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by mwillems View Post
Come now. I'm an IT guy. So, not exactly clueless as you see from my other replies. I post only on Camaro5. But email notifications come from, and link to, Camaro6. Yeah, that's a bug. A small one, but still.

Of course I see it. I can figure out web sites as easily as the next guy. But you forget that I, like most, use hundreds of web sites daily. Sorting out all their little issues sometimes takes a little more time than I have.

Thanks.
Its not a bug, its a feature.
Waiting46 is offline   Reply With Quote