Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Specific Packages / Variants > 6th gen Camaro 1LE

Bigwormgraphix

Old 04-07-2017, 04:44 PM   #1
NYStockboy

Drives: 2013 Corvette Grand Sport
A Few Questions

Am I correct in saying that on a non Mag Ride SS, the Mode selector on the center console controls steering feel and exhaust sound changes moving from Tour to Sport and Track?
Whereas on a Mag Ride 1/LE that same Mode selector controls steering feel and exhaust sound changes AS WELL AS suspension changes associated with Mag Ride as you move from Tour to Sport and Track?

Also, does anyone have the GM part number for the front and rear rock guards appropriate for the 1/LE?

I am test driving a 1/LE tomorrow and if I decide to pull the trigger, I want the dealership to have the proper rock guards installed prior to picking up the car.

Thanks
NYStockboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2017, 05:00 PM   #2
psheldon97

Drives: 2017 Camaro 1LE in BY
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYStockboy View Post
Am I correct in saying that on a non Mag Ride SS, the Mode selector on the center console controls steering feel and exhaust sound changes moving from Tour to Sport and Track?
Whereas on a Mag Ride 1/LE that same Mode selector controls steering feel and exhaust sound changes AS WELL AS suspension changes associated with Mag Ride as you move from Tour to Sport and Track?

Also, does anyone have the GM part number for the front and rear rock guards appropriate for the 1/LE?

I am test driving a 1/LE tomorrow and if I decide to pull the trigger, I want the dealership to have the proper rock guards installed prior to picking up the car.

Thanks
Yes you're correct. The suspension tab in the infotainment screen if it's equipped with MRC adjusts the firmness of the dampers.

Part numbers for exterior parts are categorized by color so we'll need the color of the 1LE in order to reference the right rock guards.
psheldon97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2017, 05:10 PM   #3
NYStockboy

Drives: 2013 Corvette Grand Sport
Thanks for the quick response. I will be looking at a Black 1/LE.
NYStockboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2017, 05:26 PM   #4
psheldon97

Drives: 2017 Camaro 1LE in BY
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYStockboy View Post
Thanks for the quick response. I will be looking at a Black 1/LE.
Here you are:

Part Name: Painted Splash Guards - Front, Black

Part Number: 23436524

Part Name: Painted Splash Guards - Rear, Black

Part Number: 23436534

If you'd like to take a look yourself go to http://www.chevrolet.com/accessories and then put in Camaro as vehicle model then go to exterior and then at filter go to splash guards molded. This part of the website you can find most part numbers. There also isn't a specific 1LE splash guard, so no need to filter by trim/package.
psheldon97 is offline   Reply With Quote