#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

AWE Tuning

Old 02-04-2013, 12:46 AM   #15
Mr pogo

Drives: 96 Imp SS, 13 Camaro 2SS AGM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iroczlover View Post
what fed job isnt union???? they are working on it.
i dunno, thats why I asked.
my mom was a usda meat inspector for 20 yrs and their union helped her with issues during her career.

SSDI has been mentioned but theres also SSI which does not depend on any ss taxes paid.

http://www.socialsecurity.gov/ssi/text-over-ussi.htm

the other things that come to mind is his civil service pension plan may allow an earlier start at a prorated amount for his age instead of waiting until he turns 55.
Mr pogo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 07:17 PM   #16
tones2SS

Drives: '13 Roush S3 '16 Ram Sport 4X4
I hope all goes well for you and your husband. Keep your head up.
tones2SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2016, 07:43 PM   #17
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

Drives: Which car I have 9 vehicles?
Send a message via MSN to Iroczlover Send a message via Yahoo to Iroczlover
Wow what changes life held for us the last 3yrs.

2014 I walked out of my job because of employment abuse (my boss hurassed me & allowed other co workers to & then denied it when confronted & every one said I was a wack job)

so we started our own business with the horses we we had to get rid of all but 2 of the camaros (so we are down to a 87 iroc & a 95 camaro at this time)

2015 was by far the worse year we had, struggled with paying bills ect...... almost got evicted from the house we have owned for 18yrs, But it sort of ended good, I am down in vancouver wa part of the week working at a small parts store (which will end sortly because we are closing) but my boss is wonderful & a car guy (plus hes kinda cute)

in April of 2015 Dan was notified of his VA benefits he is currently at 80% disabled, Still fighting with the SSD because they dont think Fibro is an unemployable.

2016 is leaving off where 2015 finished off BAD!!!!!!!!!!!! oh well I am down in vancouver & living in a hotel.

I am not a man I have boobies.
Cars are like women, If you treat her rough shes going to complain & you will hear about it. If you treat her right she will purrrrrrrrrrrrr
Current cars owned , 72 Skylark vert,86 fiero GT Sold , 87 Iroc-z (sold), 90 Vette Vert SOLD , 95 Z28, 99 Silverado K1500 Totaled, 2010 CGM Camaro 2ss/rs (had to sell & I hate it ) ,2012 Cruze LT repoed.

Current current list lol 2006 Silverado 2500hd.
Iroczlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2016, 10:45 AM   #18
BMR Sales

Drives: Race Car
Keep your head up!
BMR Sales is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2016, 02:13 PM   #19
Bulldog3071

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS LS3
As a Marine info find it sad that our government leaders and the VA treat our service members so poorly, serve one term in the house or senate and you set for life, total BS, best of luck to both of you
Lakewood Strut Tower Brace, JBA Shorty Headers, JBA 8 MM Wires, Airaid TB Spacer, Phastek CAI Scoop, Washer Bottle Relocation Kit, Stainlees Steel Brake Lines, Brake Performance Slotted and Drilled Rotors, BMR Tunnel Brace, BMR Trailing Arms, BMR Subframe Connectors, Borla ATAK Muffelers, Z28 Wickerbill Spoiler, VTC, Bow Tie Delete, BMR Adjustable Front Swaybar, BMR End Link Kit, BMR Extreme Rear Anti-Roll Kit, Diablo I1000 "InTune"
Bulldog3071 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2016, 06:12 PM   #20
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

Drives: Which car I have 9 vehicles?
Send a message via MSN to Iroczlover Send a message via Yahoo to Iroczlover
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldog3071 View Post
As a Marine info find it sad that our government leaders and the VA treat our service members so poorly, serve one term in the house or senate and you set for life, total BS, best of luck to both of you
want to know whats funny, My son who served two years (well not quite 2yrs) they found out that he is slightly autistic & they discharged him from the military with a 60% rating he found out today that his rating has been changed to 70% & he was classified as unemployable.

When my husband who has served 26yrs is fighting for every penny & every flipping benefit he gets.

when his VA dr refuses to see him (oh yea he was kicked out of the office after he went to go see the dr when he got kicked in the nuts by a coming 3yr old horse) Now his DR is not even seeing him & is refusing to refill his meds.

You get these guys addicted to pain meds & then not see them.

I am not a man I have boobies.
Cars are like women, If you treat her rough shes going to complain & you will hear about it. If you treat her right she will purrrrrrrrrrrrr
Current cars owned , 72 Skylark vert,86 fiero GT Sold , 87 Iroc-z (sold), 90 Vette Vert SOLD , 95 Z28, 99 Silverado K1500 Totaled, 2010 CGM Camaro 2ss/rs (had to sell & I hate it ) ,2012 Cruze LT repoed.

Current current list lol 2006 Silverado 2500hd.
Iroczlover is offline   Reply With Quote