SS 1LE
マスタング = 遅い

Drives: 2017 Chevrolet Camaro SS 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by BradfordCamaro View Post
Dealer wants $11,899cdn for the wheels.
P-Zero Neros and the HRE P101's.
Ouch, but HRE's are very expensive.

I would personally never buy a package like that from a dealer. Could do all that yourself for much less...
SS 1LE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2016, 12:18 PM   #30
ScratchAce

Drives: 2SS - Hyper Blue/Ceramic White
Quote:
Originally Posted by RenegadeXR View Post
I think the hood wrap is ok. Don't love it or hate it. IMO the 6th gen Camaro has a really awkward hood line, so this really just makes it more noticeable. Look at how it juts inward toward the windshield. This is another example of something that used to work fine on the 5th gen with minimal effort, but on the 6th gen, it's not quite so simple to pull off.

Those sideview mirrors. Ugh. Big ugh actually. Not sure wtf is going on with those. It's like they are trying to cram all 3 main colors of the car — red, white, and black — into a very small space that should not normally have too much attention forced on it. Plus, the overall design isn't appealing, and the pattern is kind of random. I would keep it simple — just black out the sideviews entirely.

I think the rear blackout in this case makes the rear end look very, very tall because you start with a black diffuser, then go to a white bumper, then go to black near the taillamps, then another strip of white near the top decklid, then an air gap, then a second bit of white from the stanchion spoiler. That's SIX LAYERS of different crap going on in the rear! I feel that the blackout only really works well if you have a dovetail -- nice and simple by comparison, and does't look ridiculously tall.
I think the rear blackout looks great! I'd like to see a pic of it on hyper-blue...

ScratchAce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2016, 12:20 PM   #31
Jshadow
31B MP

Drives: 2010 1SS CGM Camaro
Send a message via AIM to Jshadow Send a message via Yahoo to Jshadow
I like it. I think i'm going to do the same on a Red Hot camaro minus blacking out the tail lights. Wrap the hood spoiler and mirrors. I think it would look pretty sweet.
Old 01-25-2016, 01:24 PM   #32
GearheadSS

Drives: 23 LT1/22 Colorado TB/69 Chevelle
The mirrors are the only thing I don't like on that car.
GearheadSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2016, 01:24 PM   #33
L&M CAMARO 6

Drives: Just a fan for now
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trans damm View Post
I kinda like it. And love the rims. I have def seen worse wraps jobs. The only part that bothers me is the 3rd break light.
Why do you want to BREAK the 3rd brake light?
L&M CAMARO 6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2016, 01:26 PM   #34
L&M CAMARO 6

Drives: Just a fan for now
I don't know about the hood but sure like the remainder, the back panel should be a factory option.
L&M CAMARO 6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2016, 01:37 PM   #35
RenegadeXR

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS
It's almost like they threw some darts at an idea board to see what would stick. Every time I notice new small details on this car, it just rubs me the wrong way. Anybody care for a red, white and blue tongue sticking out the mouth of their Camaro?
Attached Images

RenegadeXR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2016, 02:01 PM   #36
69RSSS

Drives: '69 Camaro SS/RS
I can see adding white inserts but I also like the hood just the way it is. I was going to ask if it was possible to remove the inserts, wrap the hood and then reseat the inserts over the edged of the wrap. I guess it can be done. Looks good.
69RSSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2016, 03:14 PM   #37
FlowForm_Wheels

Drives: Turbo 4, SC V8 and Twin Turbo V8
Quote:
Originally Posted by LSxWittles View Post
Oh and what they want for those wheels, damn. I am planning on going with HRE's so if that is the price I'm going to be paying then I may have to rethink that decision lol. Or just save longer.
Price being in that bracket of course would be for Forged (not all our wheels are that expensive), but if you're looking for something less, FlowFormed options will more affordable than that just as a heads up - ESPECIALLY with the 20% off sale that we're having as well. A set of 20" for example comes down to $2160 for the full set

Last edited by FlowForm_Wheels; 01-25-2016 at 04:27 PM.
FlowForm_Wheels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2016, 06:49 PM   #38
LSLT_Powered26

Drives: 2013 Victory Red Camaro SS
OMG The Horror.....
LSLT_Powered26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2016, 06:53 PM   #39
LSLT_Powered26

Drives: 2013 Victory Red Camaro SS
I love everything except the taillight wrap.
LSLT_Powered26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2016, 07:55 PM   #40
GTIanZ28

Drives: 2016 V6 RS Camaro 6MT
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlowForm_Wheels View Post
Price being in that bracket of course would be for Forged (not all our wheels are that expensive), but if you're looking for something less, FlowFormed options will more affordable than that just as a heads up - ESPECIALLY with the 20% off sale that we're having as well. A set of 20" for example comes down to $2160 for the full set
That truly makes the ff15's very tempting! Love those wheels.

I'm going to post in your thread in the wheels form.

Last edited by GTIanZ28; 01-25-2016 at 08:32 PM.
GTIanZ28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2016, 09:40 PM   #41
LSxWittles

Drives: Stuff and Things
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlowForm_Wheels View Post
Thanks for the info about the Flow Formed wheels. Really appreciate it. Unfortunately it is winter here and I haven't even placed an order for my Camaro yet so I will have to wait on wheels. Also the wheels I have my eye on are part of the Forged line so I will be forking over a pretty penny for those non the less lol. I've never had HRE wheels but know a few ppl who have and they swear by them so I will be going that route. Either way when I am in the market for wheels, you guys will be hearing from me
LSxWittles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2016, 09:52 PM   #42
prod

Drives: HHR
Yeah not sure about that hood wrap.
Would it look better extended to the grille like this? (sorry bout the quick hack, work computer only has MSpaint)
prod is offline   Reply With Quote