Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers

BeckyD @ James Martin Chevy

Old 10-27-2015, 02:52 PM   #15
Zack46

Drives: 2018 2SS Camaro Hot Wheels Edition
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whis View Post
Thanks man! Hey, unrelated... I see you are in CO and have an order out. Are you garaging it or putting winter tires on? All seasons? If so, which?
That's my question too.

I found 20" snow tires. BUT, do 18" snow tires PERFORM better than 20" snow tires??

Maybe I should just get 18" snow tires? But, of course I would have to get new 18" rims to match the 18" tires.

This will be my Daily Driver. I am getting this Camaro to drive it.

I don't know about all seasons in the winter time up here in Cleveland. Plus given the rear wheel aspect of the Camaro, it could be a problem.

What do you think?

2018 Camaro 2SS Orange Crush Hot Wheels Limited Edition
Power Sunroof, 8 Speed Auto/Remote Start, NPP Exhaust
Production Sequence Number 98
NEOCC Camaro Club Member

Former Ride: 2016 Camaro 2LT RS V6 Hyper Blue Metallic
Zack46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2015, 03:27 PM   #16
joemosfet

Drives: 2014 Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by drivingagain View Post
I am curious how you came up with employee pricing and dealer pricing.
It was posted a while back. Doing a bit of math shows the percentages used to come up with invoice price, dealer price, and employee price, and I used those percentages to come up with the LPO prices (the cells in red are the ones I came up with, and thus am not 100% sure of their accuracy.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whis View Post
Thanks man! Hey, unrelated... I see you are in CO and have an order out. Are you garaging it or putting winter tires on? All seasons? If so, which?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zack46 View Post
That's my question too.

I found 20" snow tires. BUT, do 18" snow tires PERFORM better than 20" snow tires??

Maybe I should just get 18" snow tires? But, of course I would have to get new 18" rims to match the 18" tires.
Ok, so I'm not going to be a lot of help here, as I do plan on garaging the Camaro when its snowy and/or cold. When I bought the Camaro, I knew I wasn't going anywhere in the winter, so I also bought a truck.

That being said...

I think I'd rather have 18" wheels with large tires on my winter vehicle, should I slide against the curb. Don't want to scuff up rims. Rubber is much cheaper to replace.
2014 Stingray Premiere Edition Coupe #142/500 Z51 3LT M7 Laguna Blue, Magride, NPP, Exposed Carbon Fiber Roof, Carbon Fiber Dash, Suede Wrapped Interior

Canceled: 2016 Camaro Coupe 1AK37 2SS Coupe, G7E Garnet Red, BRJ Adrenaline Red Trim, F55 Magnetic Ride, NPP Exhaust, CF5 Sunroof, 56R Gray Split spoke w/ machined face, RN2 LPO Illuminated Bowtie, VYW Premium Floor Mats, W2D LPO Cargo Net
joemosfet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2015, 03:34 PM   #17
drivingagain

Drives: 2015 Tiger XCX,2016 Camaro 1SS,LBZ!
[QUOTE=joemosfet;8705775]It was posted a while back. Doing a bit of math shows the percentages used to come up with invoice price, dealer price, and employee price, and I used those percentages to come up with the LPO prices (the cells in red are the ones I came up with, and thus am not 100% sure of their accuracy.)

I understand and did work your percentages. Almost a 3% from dealer to hold back I was thinking it was a standard 2% but this is almost 10 years ago now.

Mind me asking where in colorado you are? Flying out there for business next month.
drivingagain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2015, 03:52 PM   #18
joemosfet

Drives: 2014 Camaro SS
Quote:
I understand and did work your percentages. Almost a 3% from dealer to hold back I was thinking it was a standard 2% but this is almost 10 years ago now.
Ok, I hope I can explain this correctly. Based on the information available:

Invoice on Trim (1LT, 2SS, etc) is 96% of MSRP.
Invoice on Options (NPP, Paint, etc) is 91% of MSRP.

Dealer price on Trim is 93% of MSRP.
Dealer price on Options is 88% of MSRP.

Employee price on Trim is 96.5% of Invoice
Employee price on Options is 96% of Invoice.

I suspect LPO pricing has a larger margin, since the dealers install it, but for my purposes, I just used the above values in my spreadsheet.

Quote:
Mind me asking where in colorado you are? Flying out there for business next month.
Denver metro area, though on the outskirts.
2014 Stingray Premiere Edition Coupe #142/500 Z51 3LT M7 Laguna Blue, Magride, NPP, Exposed Carbon Fiber Roof, Carbon Fiber Dash, Suede Wrapped Interior

Canceled: 2016 Camaro Coupe 1AK37 2SS Coupe, G7E Garnet Red, BRJ Adrenaline Red Trim, F55 Magnetic Ride, NPP Exhaust, CF5 Sunroof, 56R Gray Split spoke w/ machined face, RN2 LPO Illuminated Bowtie, VYW Premium Floor Mats, W2D LPO Cargo Net
joemosfet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2015, 04:50 PM   #19
bybcous

Drives: 2016 Hyper Blue 1SS
I don't have the best credit but through navy federal I am getting 2.99 percent at 72 months. Me and my wife purchased a home about 1 year ago and purchasing the home really brung down our credit a lot to almost 610 from 690 but it is starting to go back up. I applied in april for an auto loan just to see where I was at and my interest was 13.24% for 40,000. There was no way I was going to take this loan so I just have been watching my credit for the past few months slowly but steadily rise back to pre mortgage levels. When my car was built last week I applied for the auto loan and was approved for the 2.99%. Not the best loan but I'm happy with it.
Best so far 11.5 at 123 with a 1.83 60ft. BMR lower and upper trailing arms and upper control arms,E85
DELIVERED 12/29/15
http://youtube.com/bybcous " no talking only racing on my youtube"
bybcous is offline   Reply With Quote