Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Camaro V6 LLT Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons

Old 08-09-2015, 03:33 PM   #15
Ventmaster

Drives: 2017 1SS 6spd
Your local dealer. As mentioned in another recent post, large bulky items are often shipped unprotected from factory wholesalers- leaving them vulnerable to shipping trauma/abuse.

You can usually get nearly the same price from your dealer and then you're protected from accepting damaged merchandise.

It also helps you develop a relationship with your "parts counter guy"! A very important person! Tell him to give you the "jobber" price- wholesale, and let him know what you can get it for online. He can usually match it or get close and it allows you a layer of protection.

When necessary, I've gone into the dealer to pick the part out of the factory blow-up diagram of parts of a component. It pays off over time.

You should be able to get the NPP (1LE) diffuser for less than $100 and if it arrives with a scratch, tell them to try again! No additional charge.
Ventmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2015, 06:33 AM   #16
hworth18
Jus' Cruzin

Drives: 2017 Camaro 1SS Krypton Green
I did the NPP/quad exhaust with the MRTv2 and I really love the look.
You will want the MRTv2 exhaust WITHOUT the tips and you can get the NPP/1LE Diffuser at the dealership for around $100
Attached Images

Old 08-16-2015, 05:35 PM   #17
Zeleni1

Drives: 2010 V6 Camaro in Synergy Green
Put on the Cold Air Intake, and have the 1LE diffuser and quad tips. Waiting on the exhaust to come from Juiced Motorsports. I appreciate the help.
Zeleni1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
exhaust axle back, quad tips