Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

AWE Tuning

Old 12-27-2013, 02:25 PM   #43
JasonK

Drives: 2010 Camaro
Not me, got me a new pair of sneakers. I'm wearing them right now.
JasonK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2013, 02:32 PM   #44
Snidely Whiplash
Fight Crime, Drive Armed

Drives: '14 2SS Yelo Maro, HD collection
My 2014 Camaro SS got paid off.
Old 12-27-2013, 02:43 PM   #45
Steve Dallas
Commits weekly crime

Drives: 2017 Camaro 1LT
Let's see...I gave my brother and his family a nice 47" Sony Bravia TV.

I got a cheese platter, 2 cheese knives, and a few bowls...and a couple of calendars.

The look on the faces of my niece and nephew were all I needed to have an awesome Christmas.
Old 12-27-2013, 03:16 PM   #46
USMCSSGT-RET

Drives: '14 SIM 2LT/RS Vert
I stopped getting bummed about Christmas gifts when I became an adult and joined the Marine Corps at 18.

I got to see my niece and nephew along with my and my wife's family....that's what is important during the holiday season.
Old 12-27-2013, 04:19 PM   #47
Lawdog1911
ZL1 Dreamin

Drives: 1967 Camaro, 2010 2SS (RIP)
I had the best Christmas in ages. We had a lot to be thankful for after my sons cancer scare this year. But we scraped up enough to get him a craftsman tool set and his sister a camera and a blue bicycle with training wheels for my grandbaby. It was funny because my grandbaby turned 3 on the 15th and we had santa at my wifes job and santa asked him what he wanted. Out of the blue he said,"I want a blue bike with training wheels." lol, it was funny cause we never mentioned bikes or anything. Anyway, it is all about family. And the whole family came out and we had an awesome Christmas dinner, and had a great time catching up , playing games and we even had a photo booth and ugly sweater contest. While me and my wife did not get each other anything, we could not have asked for a better gift than that of family.

Matte Black Jeep GC SRT8 20 inch wheels, SRT8 Sway Bars, Custom Hood, black Plasi-dip Custom Cross Road Runner Stripes and decals, Custom Rear Diffuser, Plasti-dip rear black out Panel. Halo Fog lights.

Please Help if you can Paypal: icanbe_reached@hotmail.com
Lawdog1911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2013, 04:43 PM   #48
scott's45
Scott's45

Drives: 2012 2SS 45th Anniversary
I'm more looking forward to my niece's 16th birthday this summer. because i'm buying her a car.....of course a camaro! not new though, no way, too much power for a beginner. maybe a mid 80's, she likes those. i just love the fact that she is taking after her uncle and loves the camaros. she'll be coming with me to car shows in the fall!
2012 2SS 45th Anniversary, Hurst short throw shifter, Stainless Power LT headers, high flow cats, SW Retro Chambered 3" cat back, CAI, Heritage grill, tinted windows, red/silver hash stripes, AAC LED sidemarkers, blacked out turn signals/tail lights, splash guards. 402RWHP

scott's45 is offline   Reply With Quote