Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 08-02-2013, 08:37 PM   #71
PalmerGA

Drives: 2013 SIM 1SS/RS L99
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisBlair View Post
Hey, we have a few guys trying to steer this on-topic. Bringing up the gun thing again doesn't help us
I apologize for my part in this, but I refuse to let people misquote me without a suitable retort.
2013 1SS/RS Coupe L99, Stainless Power Works LT Headers, SCT X4 Custom Tune from RDP, CAI Inc. Air Intake w/ Apex Scoop, VMAX CNC Ported Throttle Body, Solo Axle-Back Exhaust w/ J-pipes, Apex Catch Can, Husky Splash Guards, Heritage Grille, 3D Carbon Rear Spoiler, Oracle Chrome Turn Signal Bulbs, GM Reverse Light Trim Billets, Gorilla Black Locking Lugs, Emblem Pros Retro SS Badges/Custom Retro SS Kickplates/Under-hood Bowtie, 35% window Tint, Nitto Motivo Tires (6-8-18)
PalmerGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2013, 12:42 AM   #72
Bowtiepower00

Drives: Previous Camaros: 69, 89, 11, 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aubrey64 View Post
One time, I was at smoothie king with my cousin, and this group of guys who where a couple years younger than me, so probably 17ish, they asked to look at the inside of my car. I said of course, and walked outside with them, unlocked my car door, and before I knew it the group of guys piled into my car, and refused to get out until I gave one of them my car keys so that he could "take it for a test drive". I said hell no, demanded them to get out of my car, and about 5 minutes later they finally got the message and got out. I left Smoothie king without even getting a smoothie...I was PISSED

That was by far my worst experience, and really my only bad experience. The stupid guys probably thought that since I was a girl, they could do whatever the hell they wanted to

Let me get this straight... A GROUP of older teens (easily the most dangerous/ violent group of individuals) hops into a WOMANS's new car, and refuses to get out, and people on this site have an issue with said individual drawing a firearm in defense of themselves??

WTF??? Is this really an issue? Anyone who has been the victim of an attempted carjacking, and those of us in states that actually allow us to defend ourselves know that is the PERFECT place for you to exercise our 2nd amendment rights...

That being said, in an open carry state, said punk-a$$ teens would not have even thought about attempting such a stunt. Enjoy getting carjacked, Liberal gun fearing haters, I have been the victim of an attempted carjacking before (in a Liberal territory with restrictive gun laws, as a teen) and believe me, it WONT happen again... Good luck relying on timely response of emergency personnel in an area with real crime...

Oh no, the thread is ruined!!! God forbid those of us who actually exercise our 2nd amendment rights actually defend ourselves online...

Gimme a break!!
Bowtiepower00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2013, 01:53 AM   #73
Cody2399

Drives: 2014 Camaro 2SS, 2004 Dodge Ram 150
^
Old 08-03-2013, 02:12 AM   #74
LikaRokBowTie

Drives: 221SS1LE
Time for a and a chill pill for some people!
LikaRokBowTie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2013, 02:34 AM   #75
Bowtiepower00

Drives: Previous Camaros: 69, 89, 11, 13
Irrelevant, pro-firearm post removed in the interest of keeping thread alive, lol...

Last edited by Bowtiepower00; 08-03-2013 at 09:58 AM.
Bowtiepower00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2013, 06:22 AM   #76
ChrisBlair
Buick 455 Fan

Drives: 1970 Buick, 2012 1SS LS3
Well, we've resolved the issue for all time now. Whew, that was fun. And now, back to the topic....
Old 08-03-2013, 06:49 AM   #77
ActNup NY

Drives: 2011 1LT Black Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunslinger09 View Post
I had a guy leaning against my fender once. I asked him what the payments were on the car he said he didn't know it wasn't his car. I told him what the payment was and that if he didn't stop leaning in my car I would kick his ass right off this ****ing planet. I'm a big dude so got to stepping out of my AO with a quickness. That's my minor altercation story concerning my Camaro.
Bravo !! Lol ! I don't know what give people the right to think that- that's cool!!
Old 08-03-2013, 08:25 AM   #78
SlingShot

Drives: 2012 ZL1 - #670
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowtiepower00 View Post
Let me get this straight... A GROUP of older teens (easily the most dangerous/ violent group of individuals) hops into a WOMANS's new car, and refuses to get out, and people on this site have an issue with said individual drawing a firearm in defense of themselves??

WTF??? Is this really an issue? Anyone who has been the victim of an attempted carjacking, and those of us in states that actually allow us to defend ourselves know that is the PERFECT place for you to exercise our 2nd amendment rights...

That being said, in an open carry state, said punk-a$$ teens would not have even thought about attempting such a stunt. Enjoy getting carjacked, Liberal gun fearing haters, I have been the victim of an attempted carjacking before (in a Liberal territory with restrictive gun laws, as a teen) and believe me, it WONT happen again... Good luck relying on timely response of emergency personnel in an area with real crime...

Oh no, the thread is ruined!!! God forbid those of us who actually exercise our 2nd amendment rights actually defend ourselves online...

Gimme a break!!

It's people like you that get threads closed, keep all your political opinions out of your post and the threads will live another day.

Last edited by SlingShot; 08-03-2013 at 10:42 AM.
SlingShot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2013, 09:32 AM   #79
heRS
Raised by Wolves

Drives: IBM 2010 2LT RS M6
At a show, and this little kid touched my car with his greasy little syrupy paws. I almost threw down on him but his mom slapped him around for touching my car and locked him in the portapottey for an hour.

just kidding....

heRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2013, 01:22 PM   #80
Scalded Dog

Drives: 2011 1LT
Okay, not quite along thread lines, but falls into the "misunderstanding" category, Camaro or not.

A couple of days ago, a girl that I know was at a clothing store. A salesperson approached, and starting talking to her; at the same a time, a pesky fly that had been driving Heather nuts for the past couple of minutes buzzed the tower again. Heather swung at the fly, and said, "Get the hell away from me, you little bastard!" The salesperson hadn't seen the fly, but took her wild hand movements, accompanied by her command, as a sign to move out with a quickness. Heather had to holler for the salesperson to please come back... and explain that she was flipping out over a flying insect, not the salesperson!
Scalded Dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2013, 01:34 PM   #81
PalmerGA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowtiepower00 View Post

Gimme a break!!
2013 1SS/RS Coupe L99, Stainless Power Works LT Headers, SCT X4 Custom Tune from RDP, CAI Inc. Air Intake w/ Apex Scoop, VMAX CNC Ported Throttle Body, Solo Axle-Back Exhaust w/ J-pipes, Apex Catch Can, Husky Splash Guards, Heritage Grille, 3D Carbon Rear Spoiler, Oracle Chrome Turn Signal Bulbs, GM Reverse Light Trim Billets, Gorilla Black Locking Lugs, Emblem Pros Retro SS Badges/Custom Retro SS Kickplates/Under-hood Bowtie, 35% window Tint, Nitto Motivo Tires (6-8-18)
Old 08-03-2013, 01:44 PM   #82
BigBlock69RS
Ed

Drives: 2013 AGM Camaro 2SS/RS/1LE
This thread just goes to prove some people shouldn't be allowed near guns, yet alone own or shoot them.
Old 08-03-2013, 02:41 PM   #83
PalmerGA

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBlock69RS View Post
This thread just goes to prove some people shouldn't be allowed near guns, yet alone own or shoot them.
You're right! The ones who don't understand them, don't know how to use them, and would like law-abiding gun owners to give theirs up... "shouldn't be allowed near guns, yet alone own or shoot them".
Old 08-04-2013, 02:23 AM   #84
Camonster

Drives: 2013 Rally Yellow Camaro 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by RolltideSS View Post
Nope - can honestly say even with the top down I have never had someone basically enter my car with me in it. Maybe cause in texas that would probably get you shot