Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Camaro V6 LLT Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons

Old 11-09-2011, 05:53 AM   #15
smoke1lt

Drives: 2011 1lt/rs/sim
Quote:
Originally Posted by SIXJAK View Post
I did it. I finally did it. Curiosity got the best of me. I pulled the trigger on the ARK DT-S. I've sent payment in the mail. I don't use credit cards if I don't have to. I am pumped!!!! I still like my SOLO's but I want the best on my car. Quality, looks, sound wise, I don't think any other company can top ARK.
I cant wait to see what you think about the ARK DTS...i really like my setup with the Vararam,RX TB, and BBK headers with the highflow cats...mine seemed to take about 5-600 miles to get seasoned in...You are right,when ARK has a special on there exhaust systems you cant beat the price,looks and quality of a fully polished ,stainless steal catback...cant wait to hear some vids with your setup...
Attached Images

smoke1lt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 05:58 AM   #16
smoke1lt

Drives: 2011 1lt/rs/sim
Quote:
Originally Posted by KMPrenger View Post
There is video of it...I thought I had a link to it in the sticky thread but turns out it was a bad link! So I fixed it!

Anyways...here it is:
http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=177228

It sounds fabulous with the BBK headers and I'll be very curious to hear it with SIXJAKs SW LTs as I have always had a feeling that somehow the BBKs provided just a bit more growl than some of the other LT headers...but maybe there is no real difference.

Anyways..it will sound amazing for sure. Jak...my other thought will be about how the in-cabin drone will be with the ARK. I've rode in your car, and with the solo, the drove is basically non-existent, so hopefully this will be pretty good too!

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts and vids!
I dont notice any drone with my setup...
smoke1lt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 06:00 AM   #17
JoshBobGuptaMarley
Emerald Coast Camaros

Drives: '12 2SS/RS LS3 GBA
If I would of ordered yesterday I would of gone dt-s but...I want it loud so I'm thinking n-2. I don't care about drone as long as its quiet enough when cruising to make a phone call.
Old 11-09-2011, 06:19 AM   #18
GMGP5X

Drives: 2011 2LT RS VR 2008 Silverado 2500
SIXJAK. You will not be disappointed. ARK DTS FTW.
2LT RS VR / ARK DTS Cat back exhaust / Roto-Fab CAI / RPI stealth mud guards /Defender works billet chrome door sills/ DIY painted engine cover, trunk corners, and brake rotors / RX catch can / Team LLT badges. Team LLT
GMGP5X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 06:39 AM   #19
SIXJAK

Drives: MO's only SC'd LLT.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PoorMansCamaro View Post
Dang, you're rolling in the dough! Lol. I can sell you mine. I want to get cutouts. Lol
Ha ha you CAN keep your lovely Corsa's and integrate the cutouts ya know, PMC.
IPF supercharger kit, IPF tune, SW LT's, R. Tech HFC's, ARK DT-S catback, SS Brembo brake upgrade, BC Racing adjustable coilovers, Hurst STS, Pfadt rear arm package, Pfadt adjustable sways & end links, Pfadt diff bushings, BMR rear cradle full kit blk bezels,SS diffuser, Innovate gauges.
SIXJAK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 07:02 AM   #20
PoorMansCamaro

Drives: Really Slow
Quote:
Originally Posted by SIXJAK View Post
Ha ha you CAN keep your lovely Corsa's and integrate the cutouts ya know, PMC.
Yeah, people keep telling me that. Lol. I just don't know if I want to cut up my corsa, if I can get a pretty penny for it, and then just get someone's stock exhaust, buy some mrt's, and also the cutouts.

Probably will end up putting cutouts on the corsa though.