Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Forced Induction - V8

Old 03-07-2011, 04:08 PM   #1
Oxtar41

Drives: 700 rwhp 2010 SS
First day with the E-force and Jannetty Tune

We had a break in the weather and the roads were dry and pretty much salt free yesterday so I took the camaro out and did some actual crusing around since I installed the E-force, Catch can and JRE fuel system upgrade and one of teds tunes.

I am very impressed to how well the car drives, there really is no difference between stock and driving with the SC around town. The torque in the lower RPMs is amazing and she pulls pretty good on the highway. I did a few 3rd-4th gear roll on's on the highway (that was clear and you could see for a good mile ahead) and it pulls really well all the way through.

I can tell a little diff on the butt dyno between one of teds tunes and the stock edlebrock tune we have 93 octane up here in wisconsin so I had ted tune for that and if i remember right the edelbrock tune is set up for 91.

All in all Im super happy and still waiting to get it on the dyno just to get final numbers the shop is backed up but hopefully soon I can get on the dyno. Once again huge thanks to TED, NICK and CHRIS from JRE I bugged them guys alot with questions and they helped me everytime . Final numbers soon to come.
Oxtar41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 05:14 PM   #2
Slim2SS
Black Thunder

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS
Thats awesomwe!! Ted and the guys at Jannetty are the best!! Mine goes back to him in a few weeks for a Dual LPE fuel system,and 2.75 blower pully. Cant wait for ted to work his magic on mine again!!
Cooling Mist Water/Meth
3.25 blower pulley
FAST 65 lb. hr. injectors
JRE Edelbrock fuel system upgrade
GM ZR-1 Clutch
Roto Fab CAI
Kooks Headers Jet Hot Coated
Kooks High Flow Cats
3" Magnaflow Stainless Steel Exhaust
Barton Short Throw Shifter
JRE Dyno Tune
Slim2SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 06:13 PM   #3
Camaro_Custom_Painted
Choke on that causality!

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS
Sweet, and take heart. We northerners' willl be driving in about a month!
Edelbrock EForce - Stainless Works Headers - BMR Sways & Arms & Toe Links & Control Arm Bushings & End Links - Rotofab CAI - Assorted Interior, Exterior, Underhood Bling - Red Jewel Stripes & Full Body Clear - Lexani LX15 Wheels - JRE Fuel Rail Upgrade - Kenne Bell BAP - Heartthrob XPipe - Elite Catch Can - Pedders Cradle & Front Arm Bushings - Hotchkis Strut Brace - MSD Wires - Carbotech Brakes - DSS 1000HP Axles & Driveshaft - Mickey Thompson Tires - Halo Harness - AutoMeter A/F, Boost, Fuel Pressure Gauges - Whats Next?

Last edited by Camaro_Custom_Painted; 03-08-2011 at 01:23 PM.
Camaro_Custom_Painted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 08:48 PM   #4
Oxtar41

Drives: 700 rwhp 2010 SS
Hopefully. were supposed to get another 8 inchs tomorrow in central wi...This is the state of death.
Oxtar41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 11:57 AM   #5
NickJRE

Drives: Nothing Fun.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oxtar41 View Post
We had a break in the weather and the roads were dry and pretty much salt free yesterday so I took the camaro out and did some actual crusing around since I installed the E-force, Catch can and JRE fuel system upgrade and one of teds tunes.

I am very impressed to how well the car drives, there really is no difference between stock and driving with the SC around town. The torque in the lower RPMs is amazing and she pulls pretty good on the highway. I did a few 3rd-4th gear roll on's on the highway (that was clear and you could see for a good mile ahead) and it pulls really well all the way through.

I can tell a little diff on the butt dyno between one of teds tunes and the stock edlebrock tune we have 93 octane up here in wisconsin so I had ted tune for that and if i remember right the edelbrock tune is set up for 91.

All in all Im super happy and still waiting to get it on the dyno just to get final numbers the shop is backed up but hopefully soon I can get on the dyno. Once again huge thanks to TED, NICK and CHRIS from JRE I bugged them guys alot with questions and they helped me everytime . Final numbers soon to come.
Thanks man! Glad you enjoy it, those Edelbrock's really are a ton of fun to drive. Just wait for all the real nice weather
NickJRE is offline   Reply With Quote