Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > V8 LT1 Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons

Bigwormgraphix

Old 09-23-2019, 12:41 PM   #15
wwiiavfan

Drives: 2017 1SS Hyper Blue
Just put an aftermarket remote control on the fuse and leave it in stealth always. that's what I do. Then you have full control. No warranty issues, ever.
wwiiavfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2019, 01:46 PM   #16
2SSRedline

Drives: '18 Camaro SS Redline, '20 Bolt EV
Quote:
Originally Posted by wwiiavfan View Post
Just put an aftermarket remote control on the fuse and leave it in stealth always. that's what I do. Then you have full control. No warranty issues, ever.

Use 2 Homelink buttons if you have them.
2SSRedline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2024, 04:14 AM   #17
ilovemusclecar

Drives: '23 LT1
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingLT1 View Post
Yea and you could do it without voiding your warranty because you don't need to flash the ECM to change the NPP settings. Just license the FSCM controller, change settings, and flash.
Really?! This is super duper important to me!!

I paid a boatload for this lovely aftermarket NPP exhaust but the whole "valves close even in sport mode" drives me CRAZY!! I have to put the fuse in every time, start the car up, drive somewhere away from houses and remove the fuse then restart.

If I could code this without ruining warranty that would be AMAZING!!! I need my warranty though. I was going to have this tuned when I get headers in 4 years but if I could do it now and retain warranty that would be PERFECT!
ilovemusclecar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2024, 04:15 AM   #18
ilovemusclecar

Drives: '23 LT1
Quote:
Originally Posted by wwiiavfan View Post
Any recommendations? I would rather just code the car with HPtuners but I don't want to risk warranty. If I was going to blow warranty I would just get headers AND do this.
ilovemusclecar is offline   Reply With Quote