Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > ZL1 Discussions

Bigwormgraphix

Old 09-20-2023, 07:44 PM   #29
Danew_377
Chief Bief

Drives: Nightfall Gray Camaro 1SS
Such a good looking setup, both of those. I am kicking myself now for not getting wheels for my car when I was stationed in Japan. Huge regret.

2016 NFG 1SS M6
JLT Intake, LT2 Manifold, LT5 TB, CSP 2" headers, AWE Catback Exhaust, Apex ARC-8 Wheels.
426whp/434wtq
Danew_377 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2023, 05:35 AM   #30
Rapid_blue_zl1_22

Drives: 2022 Rapid Blue ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chief (tm) View Post
OP, did you ever get a picture with the blue magnesium wheels on the car? Wondering what that would look like.
Yes I did. I had the mag blue wheels on the car for almost a year while I was waiting for the bronze set.
Attached Images

Performance: Kong X-Port OEM blower, 1 7/8" TSP headers (Polydyn coated), Corsa Intake/X-pipe/NPP Exhaust, LT5 95MM TB, DSX FlexFuel sensor, Dedicated Motorsports inline fuel filter / fender tank, Katech Dual fuel pump, WeaponX Boost freeze chiller, WeaponX center and aux HX, PWR oil cooler, Elite E-2X catch can, and Griffin Motorsports front crash bar. Tuned by Pat G 731 WHP on a Mustang Dyno.

Suspension/Brakes: Eibach lowering springs, Vorshlag camber plates, Full SPL rear control arms, DSC Sport suspension controller, Blackwing F/R brake cooling ducts.
Rapid_blue_zl1_22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2023, 09:00 AM   #31
UberTong

Drives: Chevy Camaro ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapid_blue_zl1_22 View Post
I finally received my TE37's for my ZL1 that I have been waiting a YEAR for. I had a set of Magnesium blue TE37's on it, but I ordered these before I bought those. This is the vision I had in my head from the very beginning. I am so happy with how these turned out! Before anyone asks, no, my car is not a 1LE. My 1LE has been on order for 14 months now with zero movement.

I just got my center caps in yesterday, so there are only a couple of pictures with them on.
I almost can't handle it. That's pretty close to perfection in my mind. All the perfect styling cues of my JDM upbringing in the 90's with the American Muscle I know and love. I've always wanted some real TE37's on a bad ass domestic car like that. I love that man! I may copy you slightly!
UberTong is offline   Reply With Quote