Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > 2016+ Camaro: 6th Gen Camaro general forum

AWE Tuning

Old 07-07-2023, 12:30 PM   #29
KMPrenger

Drives: 16 Camaro SS, 15 Colorado
My opinion...but the new Mustang looks worse (especially in the front end) than the old one. Side profile OK...rear side profile looks just like a Camaro. That interior with the huge screen looks ridiculous. I'm not against screens either, but that's just a bit much. It does not feel like a sports car interior. The Camaro interior is getting long in the tooth, but in 2SS guise it still looks pretty good, and it feels like you are actually inside of a sports/muscle car.

The Dark Horse edition is the only one I've seen that looks pretty decent.

I will give Ford props though for being the last to continue making the breed.
Old 07-08-2023, 11:56 AM   #30
KarlHungus

Drives: 2023 Camaro 2SS 1LE 6M in Red Hot
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharpy05 View Post
If you have a 2023 order still not accepted by GM it will never be accepted from what I understand. 2024 orders started a few weeks ago and are now being allocated. Might wanna contact your dealer and put a 2024 order in if you're still waiting.
That's what just happened to me. I placed an order with a local dealer back in April for a 1SS 1LE in Rapid Blue. I checked the order online almost daily, and it had never moved out of 1000 status. Then, a couple days ago, instead of giving me the same "ordered, not yet accepted" status, it tried to patch me through to a live agent. So I called the dealer, and got the news that there are no more allocations for 2023. Moreover, Rapid Blue has been dropped for 2024. By some stroke of amazing luck, a dealer two hours away had a a 2SS 1LE in stock. So I drove down the next day and bought it. It's in Red Hot, but that's more than okay.

Now to get my deposit back from my local dealer.
KarlHungus is offline   Reply With Quote