Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Marketplace > Members Classifieds > Autos For Sale / Wanted

BeckyD @ James Martin Chevy

Old 03-21-2023, 06:54 PM   #1
sufitness

Drives: E36 M3
Cool FS: 2020 1SS 1LE 6MT - White (dirty pics for now)

$41,000

VIN - 1G1FE1R74L0144570

Getting the car detailed as soon as it stops raining here, but for now here are some temporary pics.

I'm selling my 2020 Camaro 1SS w/ 1LE package - it currently has 27,546 miles.

I took it to Carmax, Vroom, Carvana, Driveway, and Carstub - and believe it or not, my asking price is only slightly above their quotes

For those who don't know about this car - it is rock solid. I have had zero issues with it, and am only selling it because I'm getting a truck for my new business.

What's wrong with the car?

- It has 27,546 miles, but I've taken care of it like a baby

- The rims have some curb rash (pics coming Thursday)

- The alcantara steering wheel is a little worn (pics coming Thursday)

- I recently had a flat right rear tire and only replaced the right rear tire, thus the left rear tire is more worn than the right rear tire. Front tires are in good shape.

- I removed the chevy bowtie in the front, had 1LE decals put on the sides (your taste may vary)

- I put on the clear corner markers (which I think look way better, but your taste may vary)

What's right with the car?

Everything else. Such a solid performer, and super stout.

I've swapped all fluids at the recommended intervals, and honestly never had any issues at all. It's just a monster, and typing this makes me want to keep it.

But, I started a new business and can use the funds for a business truck. I'd also rather sell it to an enthusiast than giving it to Carmax and seeing them mark it up.

I have taken it to 3 track days, ButtonWillow, Sonoma, and Willow Springs. And it ate those tracks like butter. If you buy this car I highly recommend you take it to the track yourself.

GETTING IT FULLY DETAILED ON THURSDAY 3/23 and will update pics accordingly (that's when it's supposed to stop raining here in SoCal)

Any questions let me know!
Attached Images

Last edited by sufitness; 03-22-2023 at 10:13 AM. Reason: price update
sufitness is offline   Reply With Quote