Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > 2016+ Camaro: 6th Gen Camaro general forum

BeckyD @ James Martin Chevy

Old 10-06-2022, 09:02 AM   #29
Briland_1LE

Drives: 2020 Camaro SS 1LE
You really have to be more skeptical of what a dealership tells you. Not in a bad way but ask why? Double check prices of parts against what you find online, do research before you hand them money.
Briland_1LE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2022, 06:22 AM   #30
John Simon

Drives: Supra, GTR R-34, RX-7
Once I faced a very similar issue, I bought a 2006 Mercedes E-500 Station Wagen and it had 120K miles on the ODO, doors we little rusty but I thought that I would fix it in a month or two, I took a car to home on the first day, It ran very smooth and had plenty of power, the next day I was going on Highway on very normal 70Mph speed, and from no where I felt some vibration from front and Check engine and Battery light came on the dash and the AC also stops working, I continued 10 more miles cause my house was only 10 miles from there on the 7th mile the car overheat warning came up, I still continued towards home and when I reach home the engine stops on its on, I opened the Hood and my serpentine belt was just hanging from my water pump and ac compressor pully in okay condition. I looked down and noticed some metal pieces, I looked them more and noticed that my crank pully is broken. I took it to the workshop and they said that the engine needed to be swapped because the crank pulley brakes in pieces and damages many parts of the engine. and also because of car heating up both of my head gasket Leaked and make the issue much larger, I thought to sell the car because I was so heart broken and don't want to spent a penny on the car. I posted the car on the classifieds but no one wants to buy it. So I thought to sell it to some junk yard, I called this company and they offered me a very good value and I couldn't resist their offer and sells my car immediately, I prefer you all to always take a look at them. You guys can visit their website by CLICKING HERE...
John Simon is offline   Reply With Quote