Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > 2016+ Camaro: 6th Gen Camaro general forum

BeckyD @ James Martin Chevy

View Poll Results: Stripes or No Stripes
No Stripes 33 52.38%
Stripes 30 47.62%
Voters: 63. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-24-2022, 04:12 PM   #43
MX5Racer

Drives: 2022 LT1/RS
^ That center stripe above is my choice, it's how I had mine built online before I found the one I bought "almost new". I like how it extends onto the nose a bit.

2022 Black Camaro LT1/RS, Dual Mode Exhaust, Power Sunroof, BOSE, Carbon Flash Alloys, RS pkg, Tint
Other Chevys: Tahoe Z71, Volt, Cheyenne Pickup, Prizm LSi
Plus several Mazdas and Toyotas, one Acura
MX5Racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2022, 09:01 PM   #44
digitalfutur

Drives: 2018 Camaro RS 3.6 A8
Camaros have very aggressive, masculine styling. Stripes lessen the impact of that styling because they visually break the car into smaller styling pieces, since your eye is drawn to the stripes before it sees the car as a whole.

I want my black-over-black Camaro with tinted windows to retain its full visual impact, so no stripes. I blacked out the chrome "stripes" in the front grill and in the taillights for the same reason.
digitalfutur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2022, 11:42 PM   #45
urirx98

Drives: 2016 Bumble Bee Yellow 2SS
wrapped hood

I was debating on stripes for about 2 year for my convertible, but then i saw a ZL1 with the hood wrapped and i was sold. Heres some pics of my bumblebee to confuse you even more
Old 10-26-2022, 12:14 AM   #46
2SS Capt
2020 Shadow Gray 2SS

Drives: 2020 2SS - A10, NPP, MRC, CAI
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimlock212 View Post
The outside black stripes with red hash marks looks the coolest to me. The red works well with the LT1 badge and optional red brake calipers. That, or the 1LE black hood.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saberscar223 View Post
I dont know if red calipers are an option anymore for Lt1s i couldnt find it
The problem with the LT1 Red Caliper option was that it was only the front calipers, the back were the old crappy silver single puck standard brakes... Doesn't look right red in the front and nothing in the back...
After delivery: - GMP CAI, GMP Black Strut Tower Brace, MRR017 1LE Wheels, SS Armrest, Black Fuel Door, Stainless Pedals, SS Wheel Caps, Black Lugs/Locks, GM Splash Guards, DD Smoked LED Markers, Smoked Rear Reflectors, Mishimoto Catch Can, Xpel PPF - Full Front, SunTek 35% Tint, CeramicPro coating, RST Stainless Brake Lines, Castrol SRF, MSD Super Conductor Wires

Left: My "fun" ride. Right: My "work" ride: a Gulfstream G600. One's top speed is 180 Mph, the other, 620 Mph... BOTH are a lot of fun to operate...
2SS Capt is offline   Reply With Quote