Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > 2016+ Camaro: 6th Gen Camaro general forum

Phastek Performance

Old 08-23-2021, 07:31 AM   #127
freddyD

Drives: 2020 rally green rs
there are a lot of bad roads in Naples-pine ridge road race track immocolly road heck I get passed leaving my neighborhood,tailgateing is a big sport here wackos
freddyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2021, 08:25 AM   #128
redcoats1976

Drives: LT W/2LT,blue metallic
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroSSStlfan View Post
I live in Punta Gorda.

Southwest Florida is NOTHING compared to when you hit Bradenton. It seems Bradenton on north into Pasco County the drivers are so much worse. In a hurry, aggressive. I notice this when driving I75 right when you hit Bradenton the drivers change and not in a good way. Must be the big metro area.

Only place around here I hate the drivers is Ft. Myers and state road 82. I certainly think income and background factor too. Those lower income areas in Ft Myers on MLK and on out to Lehigh I for sure notice how terrible the drive.

I'm sure you see it too in the news Lehigh, state road 82 seems to have the worst drivers and most drunk drivers.

In collier county Golden Gate aka Golden Ghetto has the worst drivers. Granted some of them probably don't even have a license and might be illegals in Golden gate. Golden Gate and Naples Manor bad drivers.
I-4 between orland and tampa is ugly also,but they just keep building more developments.
redcoats1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2021, 09:55 AM   #129
snekk

Drives: 2021 Camaro 1SS 1LE 10AT
Some shitbox got all over my bumper yesterday when I slowed down to 6-7 mph to go over a speedbump.

No, I'm not slamming my $47K car with expensive magnetic suspension over a massive speedbump so you can get home to watch Netflix 10 seconds sooner.

They stayed all over me for about half a mile and almost got to have a face to face encounter with my Glock 19X. I really need to get my rear facing dashcam installed.
  • Castrol SRF Brake Fluid
  • Track Alignment (-2 Front, -1.5 Rear, 0.1 Toe)

2019 VW Golf R DSG (Daily/AutoX)
  • EQT Stage 1 ECU/TCU Tune
  • 350whp, 3.6s 0-60
snekk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2021, 10:24 AM   #130
gpskinzhut

Drives: 2017 ZL1 A10
Everyone wants to run, all makes & models. It's worst on the highway. I make some long 900 mile road trips (in one go) from time to time and everything from minivans to even an Audi R8 V10. It's like... piss off.

2017 ZL1 A10
2017 2SS M6: (SOLD) || 2014 2LT Convertible: (SOLD) || 2010 2LT M6 Supercharged:(SOLD) || 1987 IROC-Z 5.0 M5: (SOLD)
gpskinzhut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2021, 10:27 PM   #131
CamaroSSStlfan
Account Suspended

Drives: 2016 Camaro 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by snekk View Post
Some shitbox got all over my bumper yesterday when I slowed down to 6-7 mph to go over a speedbump.

No, I'm not slamming my $47K car with expensive magnetic suspension over a massive speedbump so you can get home to watch Netflix 10 seconds sooner.

They stayed all over me for about half a mile and almost got to have a face to face encounter with my Glock 19X. I really need to get my rear facing dashcam installed.
I almost would worry they were car jackers. One advantage about having a v8 Camaro. If you gotta get away in a hurry you should have no problem smoking 95 percent of the cars on the road.
CamaroSSStlfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2021, 07:31 AM   #132
avalonandl

Drives: 2019 ZL-1
I am guilty. I took up 2 parking spots in front of Jersey Mikes in Bloomfield Hills, MICH. There were LOTS of spots but some jactuard (30+ ) had to give me lecture.....He was in a Caddy CT5.....me culpa. I got a to go order.....I promised to park on the side lot next time.

2012 Yukon XL Denali w/ 6.2 AWD
avalonandl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2021, 08:06 AM   #133
Martinjlm
Retired from GM

Drives: 2017 Camaro Fifty SS Convertible
Quote:
Originally Posted by avalonandl View Post
I am guilty. I took up 2 parking spots in front of Jersey Mikes in Bloomfield Hills, MICH. There were LOTS of spots but some jactuard (30+ ) had to give me lecture.....He was in a Caddy CT5.....me culpa. I got a to go order.....I promised to park on the side lot next time.
Bloomfield Hills, not Beverly Hills? Camaro Club parks at the CVS on the west side of Woodward north of 14 Mile. There’s a Jersey Mike’s a couple doors down that gets a lot of our business.
A8 | MRC | NPP | Nav | HUD | GM Performance CAI | Tony Mamo LT1 V2 Ported TB | Kooks 1-7/8” LT Headers | FlexFuel Tune | Thinkware Q800 Pro front and rear dash cam | Charcoal Tint for Taillights and 3rd Brakelight | Orange and Carbon Fiber Bowties | 1LE Wheels in Gunmetal Gray | Carbon Fiber Interior Overlays | Novistretch bra and mirror covers | Tow hitch for bicycle rack |

Martinjlm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2021, 01:50 PM   #134
Aragorn
Account Suspended

Drives: Camaro SS 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by avalonandl View Post
I don’t have strong feeling on this, but recently a random guys walked up to my family and I at wm as we were getting in my car. I was parked as far away as you could get and he starts off the conversation by swearing up a storm , which started and concerned me as I was with my family. Long story short, he was actually a nice guy,, but wanted to express how angry it made him to see drivers with fancy (my car is fancy I guess )cars taking up two spots. He went on and on , but before he left he told me he appreciated me only taking one spot and that I had a really nice car. So yeah, I guess keep in mind, that that really bothers some people!
Aragorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2021, 01:59 PM   #135
DaveC113

Drives: 2018 Camaro 1SS 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aragorn View Post
I don’t have strong feeling on this, but recently a random guys walked up to my family and I at wm as we were getting in my car. I was parked as far away as you could get and he starts off the conversation by swearing up a storm , which started and concerned me as I was with my family. Long story short, he was actually a nice guy,, but wanted to express how angry it made him to see drivers with fancy (my car is fancy I guess )cars taking up two spots. He went on and on , but before he left he told me he appreciated me only taking one spot and that I had a really nice car. So yeah, I guess keep in mind, that that really bothers some people!
Yeah, NEVER take 2 spots, it does throw some folks into a rage and you may get your car keyed.
Old 08-24-2021, 03:44 PM   #136
redcoats1976

Drives: LT W/2LT,blue metallic
i park in one spot,so far away from the door that most people dont want to hike that far.
redcoats1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2021, 04:34 PM   #137
CamaroSSStlfan
Account Suspended

Drives: 2016 Camaro 2SS
Quote:
I remember at my old job in college. I just bought my 2012 GT. I'm parked way out on the lot, and my boss is parked a couple spots over from me. No other cars around. So some douche bag decides to cut through the parking lot in between our two cars despite all the room in the world.
CamaroSSStlfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2021, 06:08 PM   #138
Aragorn
Account Suspended

Drives: Camaro SS 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroSSStlfan View Post
I remember at my old job in college. I just bought my 2012 GT. I'm parked way out on the lot, and my boss is parked a couple spots over from me. No other cars around. So some douche bag decides to cut through the parking lot in between our two cars despite all the room in the world.
Yep there is always that, and they do it on purpose unfortunately.
Aragorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2021, 06:48 PM   #139
jamala00

Drives: 2016 Camaro 2SS Hyper Blue Metallic
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveC113 View Post
Yeah, NEVER take 2 spots, it does throw some folks into a rage and you may get your car keyed.
^^^ This 100%. You are ASKING for people to pay attention to your car when you double park. It pisses some people off and you are asking for your car to get Keyed. Park out at the back of the lot, but only take one parking spot. I never double park.
jamala00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2021, 10:02 PM   #140
UnknownJinX

Drives: 19 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS 1LE Shock
Quote:
Dude, this is a Chevy Camaro. Go buy a BMW if you want to take up two spots when you park.

GM Performance Intake and that's it, because driver mods before car mods

Past:
2009 Mazda RX-8 GT M6 Velocity Red Mica (Sold)
2015 Chevrolet Corvette Z51 2LT M7 Velocity Yellow Tintcoat (Flood totaled)
UnknownJinX is offline   Reply With Quote