Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers

Phastek Performance

Old 08-16-2021, 10:50 AM   #127
Blackmonba6Gen
BLUPRINT_1LE

Drives: 2022 Rapid Blue SS 1LE
Not a bad credit either. everyone I know dislike that auto start/stop feature. That is one of my least favorite options despite it suppose to be saving gas..

IG: BLUPRINT_1LE
YT: BLUPRINT_1LE

----------------------------------------------------------------
Blackmonba6Gen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2021, 11:42 AM   #128
ckt227

Drives: CHEVROLET CORVETTE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackmonba6Gen View Post
Not a bad credit either. everyone I know dislike that auto start/stop feature. That is one of my least favorite options despite it suppose to be saving gas..
I do not think it makes a huge difference. We bought one of the RST Tahoe's (dark gray). And I have it on my Silverado Trail Boss I got in May. First thing I do is cut it off when I start it.
ckt227 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2021, 05:40 PM   #129
DooIt

Drives: 21 SS 1LE M6 Red Hot
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZZorro View Post
Was that the TPW date they gave you or did it run over...? I was told that shipping vehicles IS A MAJOR PROBLEM CURRENTLY for all the manufacturers, not sure why other than no one wants to work anymore
The original TPW was 8-2
DooIt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2021, 05:41 PM   #130
DooIt

Drives: 21 SS 1LE M6 Red Hot
Quote:
Originally Posted by lowandslow88 View Post
3-4 weeks is extremely optomistic. My 2021 has been built for quite a while and has been sitting there waiting for shipping for at least a month that I know of.
That’s what I’m afraid of, my car has the chips, there are still some cars missing chips that need retro fitted.
DooIt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2021, 10:42 PM   #131
lowandslow88

Drives: 2021 Camaro SS 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by DooIt View Post
That’s what I’m afraid of, my car has the chips, there are still some cars missing chips that need retro fitted.
Yea I'm assuming there are a ton of 2021 cars that already have the chips and waiting to ship, since my car is one of them and has been in the queue for weeks. My dealer told me it was intermediate delivery status a month ago and got pushed back to "bayed - picked" status so its just waiting to get a shipment date. Good luck to all, but be prepared to wait.

https://youtu.be/0B-XwfPD5wk
lowandslow88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2021, 10:49 PM   #132
zookeeper

Drives: 2021 zle ordered
Quote:
Originally Posted by lowandslow88 View Post
Yea I'm assuming there are a ton of 2021 cars that already have the chips and waiting to ship, since my car is one of them and has been in the queue for weeks. My dealer told me it was intermediate delivery status a month ago and got pushed back to "bayed - picked" status so its just waiting to get a shipment date. Good luck to all, but be prepared to wait.

https://youtu.be/0B-XwfPD5wk

Your car has been deliveried to DV LANSING VDC CN YARD today. You will see it soon.
zookeeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2021, 05:29 AM   #133
JDaniels609

Drives: ‘22 2ss
Quote:
People have told you to look elsewhere a number of times now and you want to continue with this liar dealer seriously, - because you think your getting a car for under MSRP … not sure why you continue to ask the same question that’s already been answered many, many, many times.- Just find another dealer - come on Man and one more thing looking at what "They" said they will supposedly order for you - you can't get red seat belts with the red interior it can't be built that way ...!!!
I’m sorry you’re so bothered by a public forum. My question has been asked and never answered, so I ask again. I’d never pay msrp for ANY car and never have. Especially a fancy plastic rental car. You also can definitely get red seat belts with red interior because I’ve seen them for sale spec’d that way.
Old 08-17-2021, 06:56 AM   #134
ZZorro
Account Suspended

Drives: 2022 ZL1 1LE - A10
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDaniels609 View Post
I’d never pay msrp for ANY car and never have. Especially a fancy plastic rental car. You also can definitely get red seat belts with red interior because I’ve seen them for sale spec’d that way.
So I thought you were a troll - now I know it for sure...

Someone who's shitting on the supposed car he's fighting so badly to order, and shitting on all our cars at the same time

I call BS on you ...
ZZorro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2021, 07:02 AM   #135
JDaniels609

Quote:
So I thought you were a troll - now I know it for sure...

Someone who's shitting on the supposed car he's fighting so badly to order, and shitting on all our cars at the same time

I call BS on you ...
I’m a troll because I don’t want to pay msrp? It’s the truth these cars aren’t the kinda car that should be fetching above msrp, doesn’t mean I don’t like them. Are you okay? You seem very angry.
Old 08-17-2021, 07:34 AM   #136
ZZorro
Account Suspended

Mr. Daniels -
Most all these cars (Mustangs, Challengers, Camaros) are built the same way from parts manufactured from the same places all over the World built to manufacturers specs. Assembled in the US, Mexico or Canada.

So if you think a GT500 is worth $85K with an ADM of over $20K - or a HC is worth $90K with an ADM of over $20K and a 2SS or a ZL1 isn't worth MSRP well I don't know what to say. I'm not here to fight or puff out my chest, I actually started out trying to give you some helpful advice. But you want to stick with the dealer that's going to sell you under MSRP go for it - but please why continually complain and ask why they haven't ordered your order ... scratching my head on that one - old saying: "shit - or get off the pot"
Old 08-17-2021, 07:41 AM   #137
JDaniels609

Quote:
Mr. Daniels -
Most all these cars (Mustangs, Challengers, Camaros) are built the same way from parts manufactured from the same places all over the World built to manufacturers specs. Assembled in the US, Mexico or Canada.

So if you think a GT500 is worth $85K with an ADM of over $20K - or a HC is worth $90K with an ADM of over $20K and a 2SS or a ZL1 isn't worth MSRP well I don't know what to say. I'm not here to fight or puff out my chest, I actually started out trying to give you some helpful advice. But you want to stick with the dealer that's going to sell you under MSRP go for it - but please why continually complain and ask why they haven't ordered your order ... scratching my head on that one - old saying: "shit - or get off the pot"
I don’t pay msrp for any regular production car, never have. If you look at my story there’s a reason there were complaints about my dealer.. my order is submitted. I’m just curious if anyone has the knowledge on whether or not it’s possible that my dealer will get no allocations. Simple as that. If you don’t like it, keep reading. Not everyone walks into their local dealer and orders a car and is just fine with no haggling. If you are, that’s great! I’ve attached a photo of the combo that I ordered which your vast knowledge stated “can’t be ordered” for reference. Have a great day my friend
Attached Images

Old 08-17-2021, 07:56 AM   #138
ZZorro
Account Suspended

Typically - you can not order red seat belts with red interior, just sayin' and since your order HASN'T been ordered I would say I wouldn't be sure it will be accepted that way sitting on a dealers desk as a paper pre order is one thing. Actually plugged into the system is another
Old 08-17-2021, 08:01 AM   #139
JDaniels609

Quote:
Typically - you can not order red seat belts with red interior, just sayin' and since your order HASN'T been ordered I would say I wouldn't be sure it will be accepted that way sitting on a dealers desk as a paper pre order is one thing. Actually plugged into the system is another
I was under the impression 1100 was accepted into the system but hey I could definitely be wrong on that. First time ordering with gm. I’ll keep my fingers crossed i guess.
Old 08-17-2021, 08:17 AM   #140
Blackmonba6Gen
BLUPRINT_1LE

Drives: 2022 Rapid Blue SS 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDaniels609 View Post
I was under the impression 1100 was accepted into the system but hey I could definitely be wrong on that. First time ordering with gm. I’ll keep my fingers crossed i guess.
1100 is your ordered was submitted by the dealer
2000 is your ordered accepted by GM.

Alot of us are stills stuck at 1100. GM just started production on MY 22 cars so, things can change during this month and the next.

List of all GM Event Code: https://www.camaro6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=415251
Heres a newbie ordering info thread: https://www.camaro6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=457674 this is helpful too.

I know there is alot of confusion around TPW dates and so forth but those are not guaranteed but a good target for GM to have your car built within that week.

You can also ask Chevrolet Virtual Assistant as well for an order status too.

IG: BLUPRINT_1LE
YT: BLUPRINT_1LE

----------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by Blackmonba6Gen; 08-17-2021 at 08:23 AM. Reason: adding links & stuff
Blackmonba6Gen is offline   Reply With Quote