Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > 2016+ Camaro: 6th Gen Camaro general forum

AWE Tuning

Old 08-15-2021, 04:54 PM   #10613
Martinjlm
Retired from GM

Drives: 2017 Camaro Fifty SS Convertible
Took her back to the place where she was born.

A couple days before that she got an oil and rear diff fluid change and new front rotors and pads.
Attached Images

A8 | MRC | NPP | Nav | HUD | GM Performance CAI | Tony Mamo LT1 V2 Ported TB | Kooks 1-7/8” LT Headers | FlexFuel Tune | Thinkware Q800 Pro front and rear dash cam | Charcoal Tint for Taillights and 3rd Brakelight | Orange and Carbon Fiber Bowties | 1LE Wheels in Gunmetal Gray | Carbon Fiber Interior Overlays | Novistretch bra and mirror covers | Tow hitch for bicycle rack |

Martinjlm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2021, 05:07 PM   #10614
Vaxiss16

Drives: 2016 ss
I disconnected my battery for the 20tyh time because it keeps doing that stupid error where the AC stops working and the temperature reads cold and my fan blows like a jet engine.
Vaxiss16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2021, 05:51 PM   #10615
willzilla
D3RPZILLA

Drives: 2021 Camaro ZL1 a10
Installed the Elite engineering E2-X Ultra catch can at the front portion of the engine bay, Roto-Fab intake, and a Velossa snorkel
willzilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2021, 08:52 PM   #10616
UnknownJinX

Drives: 19 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS 1LE Shock
Did the transmission fluid and differential fluid last week. The diff fluid wasn't too gross when drained, while the shift feels definitely improved with the new trans fluid. Guess my old fluid was just a bit worn out with the track driving I did.

Will do the brake fluid next week, and probably the brake pads. I will get a better look at them to decide if I will do them. They are pretty close to the wear bar and I don't know if all of them are wearing evenly since I could only see the outside pads.

GM Performance Intake and that's it, because driver mods before car mods

Past:
2009 Mazda RX-8 GT M6 Velocity Red Mica (Sold)
2015 Chevrolet Corvette Z51 2LT M7 Velocity Yellow Tintcoat (Flood totaled)
UnknownJinX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2021, 09:37 PM   #10617
Aaron07

Drives: 2017 2SS F1FTY
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martinjlm View Post

A couple days before that she got an oil and rear diff fluid change and new front rotors and pads.
OEM fluid pads and rotors?
2017 2SS F1FTY/HUD/Mag Ride/NPP/Nav/M6/Mishimoto catch can/BTR stage 2 Cam kit/GPI ported LT2 IM and 95mm TB/Roto Fab CAI/Kooks Long Tubes ceramic coated/Borla S Type NPP catback/AFE lowering springs/1LE wheels/OEM smoked tail lights/Diode Dynamics side markers/Uniden R7/3D Maxpider floor mats/Adams graphene ceramic coat
Aaron07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2021, 10:24 PM   #10618
Martinjlm
Retired from GM

Drives: 2017 Camaro Fifty SS Convertible
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron07 View Post
OEM fluid pads and rotors?
Yes, yes, and yes.
A8 | MRC | NPP | Nav | HUD | GM Performance CAI | Tony Mamo LT1 V2 Ported TB | Kooks 1-7/8” LT Headers | FlexFuel Tune | Thinkware Q800 Pro front and rear dash cam | Charcoal Tint for Taillights and 3rd Brakelight | Orange and Carbon Fiber Bowties | 1LE Wheels in Gunmetal Gray | Carbon Fiber Interior Overlays | Novistretch bra and mirror covers | Tow hitch for bicycle rack |

Martinjlm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2021, 10:39 PM   #10619
Cptchris

Drives: Camaro 2019 2SS
Finally got GM ground effects installed then put on zl1 addon rock guards and lift pads..
Now I’m thinking of my next upgrades…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Cptchris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2021, 01:31 AM   #10620
The Maverick
Somewhere in the Kalahari

Drives: 2021/18 (de-fresh) 3LT RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaxiss16 View Post
I disconnected my battery for the 20tyh time because it keeps doing that stupid error where the AC stops working and the temperature reads cold and my fan blows like a jet engine.
I had these symptoms happen once after an early morning drive. Fortunately I recalled reading some threads here reporting the same thing. After rereading a couple of those threads and learning of an associated error code, I hooked up a code reader and verified my car was showing the same code, then I cleared the code as that had worked for some forum members. The code and symptom never came back, although I was concerned it might be the thermostat going out (something reported by others who persistently experienced the symptoms).
The Maverick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2021, 03:28 AM   #10621
Chevelle vs Camaro

Drives: 2018 Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnknownJinX View Post
Did the transmission fluid and differential fluid last week. The diff fluid wasn't too gross when drained, while the shift feels definitely improved with the new trans fluid. Guess my old fluid was just a bit worn out with the track driving I did.

Will do the brake fluid next week, and probably the brake pads. I will get a better look at them to decide if I will do them. They are pretty close to the wear bar and I don't know if all of them are wearing evenly since I could only see the outside pads.

Yeah I only had 32k. Dealer said it didn’t need to be change. And to be honest was just fine. Still a night a day difference over OEM stuff

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Chevelle vs Camaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2021, 08:07 AM   #10622
ItsChristianInHD

Drives: 2017 Camaro 2LT RS 3.6L
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snakely View Post
I think i read somewhere on here, that could be related to the NPP valves. there is a fix for it, involving removing one of the "ears" on teh valve, IIRC.

Here's one, if that ends up being your issue (perhaps its not). https://www.camaro6.com/forums/showt...light=npp+ears
Thank you! It went way over the weekend, weird. Then the mustang decided to have sway bar issues and the lawn mower engine decided to take a poo after 15 years lol.
ItsChristianInHD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2021, 08:08 AM   #10623
ItsChristianInHD

Drives: 2017 Camaro 2LT RS 3.6L
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martinjlm View Post

Hot dang
ItsChristianInHD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2021, 08:50 AM   #10624
jamala00

Drives: 2016 Camaro 2SS Hyper Blue Metallic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cptchris View Post
Finally got GM ground effects installed then put on zl1 addon rock guards and lift pads..
Thanks for posting up all those pics of the ground effects. I'm glad you like the upgrades. I had been thinking about the ground effects package on mine. Now that I got a chance to see them all installed, I think I'm going to pass. I just like the car better without it. (Just me).
jamala00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2021, 10:45 AM   #10625
KILLA BEE
Black lightning

Drives: 2021 ZL1 1LE A10
Put these toyo proxzee r888rs on the 1le and let me tell you, they hooked at the first traffic light at a 2000 rpm launch easily and the handling feels like its lowered lol. And no, dont need to move any wire harness for our cars.
Attached Images

Old 08-16-2021, 03:00 PM   #10626
gpskinzhut

Drives: 2017 ZL1 A10
completed 2400 miles of driving on Saturday from TN to MA, MA all week, and then back to TN last Saturday. I have never had that many traffic jams as I did this trip. I think I lost 4+ hours just sitting in traffic, some dead stopped for extended periods.

Keeping up with traffic in the left lane on the way back, (in Mexico) doing 120. And this wasn't just me... the Honda Odyssey in front of me was even clocking that, along with 2 other SUVs. Out of nowhere *BRRRROOOOM* goes an Audi R8 V10 by me like I was standing still. That hurt more than a little. Usually I like to go run with cars, but by the time I even considered it he'd turned into a dot.

2017 ZL1 A10
2017 2SS M6: (SOLD) || 2014 2LT Convertible: (SOLD) || 2010 2LT M6 Supercharged:(SOLD) || 1987 IROC-Z 5.0 M5: (SOLD)
gpskinzhut is offline   Reply With Quote