Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > 2016+ Camaro: 6th Gen Camaro general forum

Phastek Performance

Old 07-02-2020, 05:12 PM   #1
Nick801

Drives: ‘18 Camaro 2SS
Red roto-fab badge??

Hello! So I installed my rotofab finally and it has the black badge on the box. I threw away all the instructions and materials and then found out they come with a red badge? I didn’t see any red badge in my packaging but I saw two small as hell vinyl stickers that are pencil thin sizing. I contacted them about it and they mailed me out vinyls and it’s the same small stickers? Instructions online say the red lettering is a full badge plate with Allen wrench. How do I get one of these?

https://imgur.com/a/d2Hm6YL picture of the badge I want
Nick801 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2020, 05:34 PM   #2
RyanR623

Drives: SS A8, NPP, Red Hot
There was never a red badge. You overlap the red vinyl decal over the white lettering on the badge.
RyanR623 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2020, 11:53 PM   #3
Nick801

My box came as black anodized and then they sent me the two vinyl decals but they aren’t any thing close to being this big to the lettering? It’s about 6 inches wide and height of the decal like under a half of a cm. So I dont understand
Old 07-03-2020, 05:43 AM   #4
Dagstar

Drives: 2016 Camaro SS
I haven't looked at mine but I was under the impression you could unscrew the badge and it had different colored lettering on the reverse side.
Dagstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2020, 07:11 AM   #5
Justcruising

Drives: 2019 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagstar View Post
I haven't looked at mine but I was under the impression you could unscrew the badge and it had different colored lettering on the reverse side.
That is the way mine is
Justcruising is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2020, 09:49 AM   #6
Yellow Beast
TD

Drives: 2017 2SS, 2014 Mercedes C300
When I installed my Rotofab cai a couple years ago it came with a red Rotofab vynal decal. You have to unscrew the plate that says Rotofab, stick the decal on and screw it back on with the red side on the inside of the airbox. So you're flipping the plate around with the red side in. Seems they might have changed it on yours if they still didn't send the bigger decal. Or call them and tell them to send the right size sticker. I installed a RB Cai on a friends V6 and it was differant, it didn't come with a red RB decal. They included a small white one. It wasn't for the airbox though. Just a sticker they included like some places include with their logo.
Yellow Beast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2020, 12:18 PM   #7
Fraxum

Drives: a M6 LT1 ordered From Becky!!!
Send a message via AIM to Fraxum
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow Beast View Post
When I installed my Rotofab cai a couple years ago it came with a red Rotofab vynal decal. You have to unscrew the plate that says Rotofab, stick the decal on and screw it back on with the red side on the inside of the airbox. So you're flipping the plate around with the red side in. Seems they might have changed it on yours if they still didn't send the bigger decal. Or call them and tell them to send the right size sticker. I installed a RB Cai on a friends V6 and it was differant, it didn't come with a red RB decal. They included a small white one. It wasn't for the airbox though. Just a sticker they included like some places include with their logo.
Any one have the red letters they do not want? I will buy and outbid the OP.
Old 07-03-2020, 06:17 PM   #8
OVRKLL

Drives: 2017 1SS 1LE...makes me go YeeeHaw!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow Beast View Post
Yup!
I just installed mine today, and there's a Red decal the same size as the white lettering on the badge plate. Instructions say to remove plate with provided L-end/hex wrench and a 1/4" socket (socket not provided). Turn plate over and apply Red decal on the blank side, reinstall badge plate.
Now if I want to go back to the white, I just turn badge plate over again.
Old 07-04-2020, 06:43 AM   #9
Nick801

Hmm yeah I didn’t see any big decal on mine... and i was sent a small ass sticker replacement in the mail. Mine also is a normal black anodized finish plate I’ll try and flip it over today and see back side.