Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Marketplace > Members Classifieds > Autos For Sale / Wanted

Bigwormgraphix

Old 05-06-2020, 09:30 AM   #1
dlct3

Drives: 2018 ZL1 1LE
2018 ZL1 1LE Nightfall Grey 2877 Miles-Excellent Cond-1 Owner-Vengenace Racing Pkg

1 owner, 2877 miles Nightfall Grey Metallic

PDR package
My Link Navigation package
Vengeance Racing Custom Stage 3 Package
Driven LS30 oil
Ported Tony Mamo Throttle Body
Roto-Fab intake -Dry Filter
1 7/8” ARH headers
GM black carbon fiber fuel door
Full 3” long ARH system without cats
lower 15% LPE pulley with ATI dampener, plugs, belt, tunes, plug wires, supporting items, etc, it made 679 rwhp and torque is somewhere in the 670 rwtq
Handheld tuner kit included (NEVER on METHANOL or E-85) Pump gas tune
4 point bolt in cage, power coated (professionally built, fabricated, & installed) Can be removed and put back to stock with no damage to any plastic interior pieces or panels.
6 point Sparco Harnesses with removable under-seat Bolt-in 6 point brackets.
Custom Rear seat Delete Kit
LED side front and rear markers
Ceramic Tinted windows all around
Garage therapy brake duct cooling kit
KNS race pads installed (only 2 track days on pads) Rotors are in great shape.
Car comes with factory brake pad takeoffs and new set of Hawk pads front and rear for preference.
ZL1 Add ons lift blocks
Front license plate bracket never installed, but included.
Tires have 1 track day on them and in excellent condition. Replaced late summer 2019.

Always garaged, washed properly, and always spot free rinsed and air dried. No swirling or contamination. Car was properly broken in according to GM manual. No issues what so ever with the car. Have all parts to remove bolt in cage and replace back to factory. Again, no factory plastic or interior parts were cut or modified to install. Always stored under indoor cover in climate control. Stored on flat stoppers and on battery tender. I have all take off parts, but will not be parting out any modifications, etc.

Car has been tracked responsibly probably 8 track days (avg 3 sessions per day) Oil changed after each track day, rear end serviced, etc. All required and recommended maintenance followed. I’m extremely particular. Car received a complete masking before any track day to prevent any chips or scratches. Car shows better than most daily driven cars of the same mileage. No scratches, dents, curb rash, or dings.

Hood wrap in excellent condition with no peeling, etc and I don't tailgate.

$62,000 .
Car books out between $55-$58,000 stock. Over $18,000 in extras Located Central MO-Will assist in shipping, but prefer in person inspection and or facetime video to show the true condition of this car.

Extra Good Year 3R tires available if interested.

BC Forged Modular Wheels available separately on Michelin 4s. Matte black centers, black anodized hardware, Gloss wheel lips and inner barrels. Only 450 miles on set and no road course days. Just over $6000 for wheels, tires, lugs, road force balanced. I'll sell these after the car is sold or work a package deal if someone is interested in both sets. Asking $4000 OBO on these Shipping is up to purchaser as these are literally like new.

Attached Images

Last edited by dlct3; 05-06-2020 at 09:46 AM.
dlct3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2020, 11:07 AM   #2
Realist

Drives: No Camaro :(
Sweet ride and beautiful property!

Any chance you need a 54 year old son? I can stay in the smaller home, use one garage space, eat your steaks, drink your beer and golf with your membership. Kidding, good luck on the sale, seems priced very reasonably to sell quick.
Realist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2020, 05:10 PM   #3
dlct3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Realist View Post
Sweet ride and beautiful property!

Any chance you need a 54 year old son? I can stay in the smaller home, use one garage space, eat your steaks, drink your beer and golf with your membership. Kidding, good luck on the sale, seems priced very reasonably to sell quick.
Haha, not looking to expand the family. Lol
Thanks for reply. I think it will go quick and tried to be very reasonable considering.
Old 05-07-2020, 08:46 PM   #4
ZX-10R

Drives: 2019 ZL1 Riverside
No catch can?
ZX-10R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2020, 07:39 AM   #5
~Jb

Drives: 2018 ZLE
Beautiful ride. Should sell no problem. Though, if you ever get to the point of parting out, I'm only a couple hours south.
Old 05-08-2020, 06:07 PM   #6
dlct3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Jb View Post
Beautiful ride. Should sell no problem. Though, if you ever get to the point of parting out, I'm only a couple hours south.
Thanks and great to know! I'll keep you posted, but I don't plan on parting it out unless its the cage and rear seat delete, etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZX-10R View Post
No catch can?
No sir, Vengeance Racing didn't seam to think it was "necessary". Its probably a matter of opinion with most and can be added pretty easily. I will say this, the car burns absolutely zero oil from a track day unlike some of my friends with mustangs. At least you cant tell it on the dip stick at all.
Old 05-08-2020, 11:43 PM   #7
~Jb

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlct3 View Post
Thanks and great to know! I'll keep you posted, but I don't plan on parting it out unless its the cage and rear seat delete, etc.
Is that the Garage Therapy cage and delete? And how much would you be looking to get? Just out of curiosity of course.
Old 05-09-2020, 05:22 AM   #8
dlct3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Jb View Post
Is that the Garage Therapy cage and delete? And how much would you be looking to get? Just out of curiosity of course.
Yes it is a Garage Therapy cage. I really haven’t given it a thought and will likely sell it in the car. If you want to check back later or I can pm you should a buyer decide differently.
Old 05-09-2020, 11:39 PM   #9
~Jb

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlct3 View Post
Yes it is a Garage Therapy cage. I really haven’t given it a thought and will likely sell it in the car. If you want to check back later or I can pm you should a buyer decide differently.
Sure, just let me know down the line. GLWS
Old 05-09-2020, 11:56 PM   #10
2SS Capt
2020 Shadow Gray 2SS

Drives: 2020 2SS - A10, NPP, MRC, CAI
Beautiful car, no doubt... But as a fairly new Camaro owner, I simply can't fathom buying a car, doing that extensive list of modifications on it and then sell it with only 2877 miles on it? I guess I'm just looking for some insight on the sale and the reasoning behind it?
After delivery: - GMP CAI, GMP Black Strut Tower Brace, MRR017 1LE Wheels, SS Armrest, Black Fuel Door, Stainless Pedals, SS Wheel Caps, Black Lugs/Locks, GM Splash Guards, DD Smoked LED Markers, Smoked Rear Reflectors, Mishimoto Catch Can, Xpel PPF - Full Front, SunTek 35% Tint, CeramicPro coating, RST Stainless Brake Lines, Castrol SRF, MSD Super Conductor Wires

Left: My "fun" ride. Right: My "work" ride: a Gulfstream G600. One's top speed is 180 Mph, the other, 620 Mph... BOTH are a lot of fun to operate...
2SS Capt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2020, 09:59 PM   #11
dlct3

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2SS Capt View Post
Beautiful car, no doubt... But as a fairly new Camaro owner, I simply can't fathom buying a car, doing that extensive list of modifications on it and then sell it with only 2877 miles on it? I guess I'm just looking for some insight on the sale and the reasoning behind it?
Thanks. Nothing is wrong with the car at all. Flawless condition and the most amazing exhaust note and drivability. Honestly, I'm reprioritizing a few areas and we have another sports car the whole family can fit in. As you can tell by the miles I Just don't drive it much.
Old 05-11-2020, 11:51 AM   #12
Stefano

Drives: 6th Gen NicKey Camaro & others.
That looks like a fun track car! GLWS.
Stefano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2020, 10:48 PM   #13
dlct3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefano View Post
That looks like a fun track car! GLWS.
Thanks, it sure is and a proven package. The LT4 is proving to be an incredible motor.
Old 05-22-2020, 10:43 AM   #14
dlct3

Bump to top.