2018 ZL1 10A

Mods:
Rotofab Dry
Tony Mamo Ported Throttle Body
ATI lower crank pulley running 15% wheel
Fully ported Jokerz LT4 Super charger
NX Express Ported Supercharger Lid
Coolingmist Stage 2 Progressive kit with 3 nozzles
Texas Speed LT 1 7/8” Headers, ceramic coated, no cats.

I reckon that’ll be pretty close to 700 at the wheels. So am I ok for fuelling?

(We only have 99RON pump gas here , equivalent to just over 93 Pump, hence the Meth kit to increase the RON and lower the charge temp)
Attached Images

Velossa intake, Rotofab, Mamo TB, Custom ported NX Lid & Jokerz Full tilt ported LT4 charger, 3 port CoolingMist Meth injection - ATI 15% lower pulley, E2X CC, TSP ceramic coated longtubes, de-cat and Borla 60608 to NPP box, JRE tune, BMR rear control & trailing arms, lock-out kit, lowering springs and front strut brace, Custom carbon trim interior, Xpel ultimate front PPF and Prestige window tint with Chameleon Windscreen tint...ever evolving...
Gary H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2020, 06:21 PM   #2
SlikZL1

Drives: 2019 Camaro ZL1
Your way Good on fueling. The meth helps carry the fuel system even further. That meth kit is pretty cool btw.
SlikZL1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2020, 06:23 PM   #3
Markoz28

Drives: 18 ZL1 nightfall grey A10
If your running meth I doubt you are at any limit to the fuel system. Still I would get a low side voltage booster. That’s my next upgrade
Markoz28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2020, 06:29 PM   #4
Gary H

Drives: Camaro ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlikZL1 View Post
Your way Good on fueling. The meth helps carry the fuel system even further. That meth kit is pretty cool btw.
Thank you. This is it until the bug really hits and I go 2650.

So, I've got headroom and am nowhere near maxing out the pump with regards to flow needed?

Velossa intake, Rotofab, Mamo TB, Custom ported NX Lid & Jokerz Full tilt ported LT4 charger, 3 port CoolingMist Meth injection - ATI 15% lower pulley, E2X CC, TSP ceramic coated longtubes, de-cat and Borla 60608 to NPP box, JRE tune, BMR rear control & trailing arms, lock-out kit, lowering springs and front strut brace, Custom carbon trim interior, Xpel ultimate front PPF and Prestige window tint with Chameleon Windscreen tint...ever evolving...
Old 04-20-2020, 06:46 PM   #5
SlikZL1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary H View Post
Thank you. This is it until the bug really hits and I go 2650.

So, I've got headroom and am nowhere near maxing out the pump with regards to flow needed?
Heck no man. However I do agree with Marko. I have a very similar setup as you but I do have the jms fuel max. That little thing is no joke. I think all people with bolt ons should get one.

With meth, the fuel max is allowing my car to run E60. Definitely look into getting one
Old 04-21-2020, 03:13 AM   #6
Gary H

Thank you appreciated. From the research I've done overnight, looks like the Voltage booster is recommended for cars running over 750 wheel. I think I'll be running 680 without and around 700-710 with, so will there be an advantage in upping the voltage and a lower requirement?
I have no issue buying one ( it's not like I can drive the car at the moment anyway!) but would like to know if I'd receive a benefit.

My power calculations are based on the assumption that intake+ported stock TB+ported lid+15% lower and 1 7/8" catless headers =+100 WHP
Fully ported charger = +30WHP
Meth Kit= +30 WHP

Would appreciate your opinions

Old 04-21-2020, 09:09 AM   #7
Juiced1
Account Suspended

Drives: 2012 2SS CAMARO 45th
We've had some bolt on cars well above 700rwhp on 93 alone. If you plan on running E85 or anything like that just do a low side pump upgrade. The DSX aux pump has been very popular. Nice set up too.
Juiced1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2020, 09:13 AM   #8
Gary H

Thanks for the replies all - @Juiced, E85 will never happen as we can't get it here, so the car will be run on the equivalent of '94' pump (E5) and 50/50 water Meth for cooling and slight ignition advance, not totally dependant on it, so a kinda half way house.
Cheers

Old 04-21-2020, 10:45 AM   #9
SlikZL1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary H View Post
Thank you appreciated. From the research I've done overnight, looks like the Voltage booster is recommended for cars running over 750 wheel. I think I'll be running 680 without and around 700-710 with, so will there be an advantage in upping the voltage and a lower requirement?
I have no issue buying one ( it's not like I can drive the car at the moment anyway!) but would like to know if I'd receive a benefit.

My power calculations are based on the assumption that intake+ported stock TB+ported lid+15% lower and 1 7/8" catless headers =+100 WHP
Fully ported charger = +30WHP
Meth Kit= +30 WHP

Would appreciate your opinions

Im sure your car is definitely in the 680-700whp range.

The fuel max is good because it keeps the pump consistent at all times and ramps the voltage to 17v when over half throttle is applied. I think you’ll be fine without it, but it wouldn’t hurt forsure. Just sharing what I’ve found helpful