View Single Post
Old 10-05-2019, 10:12 AM   #67
Evil-Bee-NH
603 Camaros

Drives: 2017 NGM I4 1LT Coupe
Quote:
Originally Posted by lt4camaro View Post
Telling someone they ran good when what they ran was not good at all doesnt help. The person needs a ton of push from within to do a much better job and learn some skills. Send him my way, I will coach him and teach him how to make a proper pass. Having a 1LE doesnt change anything especially a V6 car. That car will launch just as well as a non 1LE V6 manual Camaro. Maybe what The op should be messing around with is a 8 speed auto trans V6 . Teach him the basics first, no lift shift is for a much more advanced manual transmission user. My pass I posted was with speed shifts only, no no lift shifts. Teach him to get his best 60 ft times, and shift at correct RPM each shift etc.
Dude he knows his passes are shit he hasn't been in a manual in ages the point is your coming off like a jackass. Instead of offering actual usable advice your talking down to someone that could use help not criticism.

MY 2017 I4 CAMARO BUILD JOURNAL | YOUTUBE | INSTAGRAM | 316RWHP - 385 RWTQ HPTUNERS DYNO TUNE | 12.693s @ 105MPH 1/4 Mile
Evil-Bee-NH is offline   Reply With Quote