Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > Photos | Videos | Renderings

BeckyD @ James Martin Chevy

Old 04-23-2016, 05:09 PM   #1
JustShootMe

Drives: 3015 300s
Photo Shoot Two Electric Boogaloo

Took another crack at photographing the car, best option would of been the use of a circular polarizer but I didn't have one in the size I needed. This time rather than shooting with wide angle to exaggerate the curves I used a telelphoto lens and shot from almost 30 yards away. I think these photos are more flattering than the previous outing.

Anyway ... here we go..

P.S. that's GM in the backgroung
Old 04-23-2016, 06:09 PM   #2
The1DoubleN
Banned

Drives: Blown up '16 SS
Nice photos.....

Here are some of my free low-res shots of my SS in action:

The1DoubleN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2016, 08:31 PM   #3
bybcous

Drives: 2016 Hyper Blue 1SS
What dize are your tires, yoir car sits high in the forst couple pics.
Best so far 11.5 at 123 with a 1.83 60ft. BMR lower and upper trailing arms and upper control arms,E85
DELIVERED 12/29/15
http://youtube.com/bybcous " no talking only racing on my youtube"
bybcous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2016, 08:43 PM   #4
JustShootMe

Drives: 3015 300s
Those are the factory tires , it looks higher because of the telephoto lens , they compress things at a distance rather than distort or widen like the shorter focal lengths. Factory tires ... rim are same size as factory 20's.
Old 04-23-2016, 09:43 PM   #5
Vengeance Graphix

Drives: 2017 Corvette Grand Sport
looks awesome!
Old 04-23-2016, 10:31 PM   #6
ParkerAS

Drives: 2016 Summit White 2SS
I'm so confused why you claimed they were free lo res shots.. As if you charge for higher res shots... And the fact they have a huge water mark for a law firm on them. I'm confused.
Delivered: 4/4/16
ParkerAS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2016, 01:47 AM   #7
The1DoubleN
Banned

Drives: Blown up '16 SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by ParkerAS View Post
I'm so confused why you claimed they were free lo res shots.. As if you charge for higher res shots... And the fact they have a huge water mark for a law firm on them. I'm confused.
Lol allow me to clear up any confusion since you're not from around La La Land LA, get your ....

Those are not "my pictures" that I posted. On part of Mullholland Hwy there is a famous section called the snake, much like the dragon's tail road in NC, just not as long....it is also up the street from "The Rock Store", a large Sunday biker hang out bar/restaurant/meet up spot.

Anyways, about 10yrs or so ago, a guy started taking pics of everyone coming through certain corners of his choosing for the day (I don't know him on a personal level, though he probably recognizes me each time I go by and I definitely recognize him). He created a company called RockStorePhotos.com and uploads all those pics in the next day or two. People can then go on and find their shots, and if they like the free preview version, shell out $$$ for either physical or super high res digital prints (neither of which I've felt compelled to do). He's snagged pics of plenty of celebs like Jay Leno in his exotic auto creations.

He added a function to the site where you can share the preview photos easily w/ friends, facebook, bulletin boards, twitter, you name it (probably helps sales). The pics I posted are some of the free preview pics he took last of me last Sunday, it's also why if you click on them, you're taken to a site to purchase or share them. You can see the whole album from last Sunday here, i'm in the morning auto section a number of times: http://shop.rockstorephotos.com/f265221685

General website info: http://www.rockstorephotos.com/

I think it's pretty awesome what he does, I always look for my pics if I see him snag one of me, you get some good ideas too of what your car looks like under heavy G's. Both of those corners I was probably taking at about .7-.8g or so, I usually try not to bomb through there too much for safety reasons.......it's not a track....

Hopefully that cleared up any confusion
The1DoubleN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2016, 09:09 AM   #8
BradfordCamaro
SABIO

Drives: 2016 CAMARO 1SS
Your last picture from the back is really good. Great shot.

BradfordCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote