Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > I4 Turbo LTG Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons

BeckyD @ James Martin Chevy

Old 11-13-2017, 05:10 PM   #1
ChicagoTommy

Drives: 2017 Camaro; 2017 Acadia Denali
Looks like we have a new sponsor!

I just noticed that ZZP signed up as a forum sponsor! Let me be the first to say welcome! They currently have the quickest and fastest LTG powered vehicle! Can't wait to see what else you guys come up with for the LTG market!

Everyone needs to be on the lookout for their AMAZING Black Friday sale! If they do anything close to last year, it's gonna be a good Christmas for all the good boys and girls in the LTG world!
to invalidate anyone's personal views or thoughts, nor is it a condemnation of anyone's
race, religion, sex, sexual preferences, handicaps, or intellectual abilities.
ChicagoTommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2017, 07:49 PM   #2
Zzsteve

Drives: 2018 2SS
Thanks Tommy! Glad I'm finally on here!

We have plenty of cool new goodies coming soon and yes. Black Friday is going to kick ass like usual any of you guys have ANY questions don't hesitate to ask! I'm very familiar with the LTG platform.

Last couple years has allowed me to learn a lot. I came to zzp as an OG 3800 customer almost 9 years ago. I've since had a 2.5 ATS, drive our LTG camaro quite often, and I was also the pilot for the 11.97 LTG camaro run. I currently drive at ATS-V (580/596) and were looking into getting me into a camaro SS.

Other interests: I have a cam/heads/headers TBSS tow rig, and a slightly lifted turbo forester for a winter beater. Can't leave anything stock LOL
Zzsteve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2017, 07:59 PM   #3
Michigan1LTRS
Blessed ❤️

Drives: 2017 1LT RS I4
Welcome!! Glad to see you guys on here!
Old 11-13-2017, 08:08 PM   #4
ChicagoTommy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zzsteve View Post
Thanks Tommy! Glad I'm finally on here!

We have plenty of cool new goodies coming soon and yes. Black Friday is going to kick ass like usual any of you guys have ANY questions don't hesitate to ask! I'm very familiar with the LTG platform.

Last couple years has allowed me to learn a lot. I came to zzp as an OG 3800 customer almost 9 years ago. I've since had a 2.5 ATS, drive our LTG camaro quite often, and I was also the pilot for the 11.97 LTG camaro run. I currently drive at ATS-V (580/596) and were looking into getting me into a camaro SS.

Other interests: I have a cam/heads/headers TBSS tow rig, and a slightly lifted turbo forester for a winter beater. Can't leave anything stock LOL
Funny you mention TBSS... I had a black '06 2SS, and there is a black granite metallic '08 2SS I've had my eye on in Zeeland, MI! I'd be interested in swapping an LSA blower, but the couple swaps I looked at on the forums required some frame notching? Any idea about that?
to invalidate anyone's personal views or thoughts, nor is it a condemnation of anyone's
Old 11-13-2017, 08:15 PM   #5
Zzsteve

I have an LSA blower sitting on the shelf in the garage for my truck LOL. Only reason I can see notching the frame is maybe for accessory clearance, but even that's a stretch. There's quite a bit of room.
Old 11-13-2017, 08:18 PM   #6
Evil-Bee-NH
603 Camaros

Drives: 2017 NGM I4 1LT Coupe
Good to have you on here finally. So you drove the 11.97s run not the other guy guess I'll need to edit that name to ZZsteve from the other guy...

MY 2017 I4 CAMARO BUILD JOURNAL | YOUTUBE | INSTAGRAM | 316RWHP - 385 RWTQ HPTUNERS DYNO TUNE | 12.693s @ 105MPH 1/4 Mile
Evil-Bee-NH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2017, 08:28 PM   #7
Zzsteve

Leave it. It's his car, and he was only a couple hundredths behind me. I had a small weight advantage is all, he actually had a better 60 than me.
Old 11-13-2017, 08:40 PM   #8
Evil-Bee-NH
603 Camaros

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zzsteve View Post
Leave it. It's his car, and he was only a couple hundredths behind me. I had a small weight advantage is all, he actually had a better 60 than me.
I'll leave it but going forward driver/owner plz makes it fair for everyone else on here they own and drive their cars. I could easily have my tuner put down a better time then mine but that's not helping me improve. If he wanted to post his few hundredths slower time it'd prolly make some feel a little less blinds over the eyes over him saying he had the 11.97s run. I'd love to keep that up because it's awesome.

MY 2017 I4 CAMARO BUILD JOURNAL | YOUTUBE | INSTAGRAM | 316RWHP - 385 RWTQ HPTUNERS DYNO TUNE | 12.693s @ 105MPH 1/4 Mile
Old 11-13-2017, 09:23 PM   #9
ChicagoTommy

The car still went 11.97, and this is a bit pedantic. He owns the car, who cares who made the pass. Top Fuel owners aren't out there wheeling their cars.
Old 11-13-2017, 09:45 PM   #10
Evil-Bee-NH
603 Camaros

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoTommy View Post
The car still went 11.97, and this is a bit pedantic. He owns the car, who cares who made the pass. Top Fuel owners aren't out there wheeling their cars.
I'm leaving it and i get it his car went 11.97s just leaving it because it's an awesome pass and i have mad respect for ZZP.

Old 11-13-2017, 09:47 PM   #11
Evil-Bee-NH
603 Camaros

I do have a question for ZZP though. I see you guys now tune 2017 Camaros does this include the TCM in the A8 for that price or just the ECM?

Old 11-14-2017, 07:22 AM   #12
Zzsteve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil-Bee-NH View Post
I do have a question for ZZP though. I see you guys now tune 2017 Camaros does this include the TCM in the A8 for that price or just the ECM?
current pricing on the website is for ECM tuning only i believe. (for 2017) i will have to check with Matt on that for sure.
Old 11-14-2017, 10:33 AM   #13
Adp2017

Drives: 2017 RS Turbo
ZZP has been my go to company for quality parts and service and they have not let me down! Welcome aboard and thanks!

331 rwhp , 350 rwtq

ZZP Intercooler | ZZP Catted DP | Magnaflow Catback | Injen CAI | Tuned (BBR) | CNC Honed Turbo (TPC) w 14lb actuator
Adp2017 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2017, 12:07 PM   #14
Start The Machine

Drives: 2016 M6 2.0T
Do you guys ever plan to make stock replacement charge pipes?
RS Package, HD Cooling Package, Brembo 6 Piston Front Brakes, SRP Racing Pedals, Soler Performance Throttle Controller, Dyno Tuned by Trifecta, Velossa Tech Ram Air, Mishimoto Intake, aFe Air Filter, Mishimoto Charge Pipes, ZZP 67mm Throttle Body, Trifecta T40 Stage 2 Turbo, JacFab Recirculation Valve, PTP Turbo Blanket, ZZP Catted Downpipe, Mishimoto Pro Cat-Back Quad Tip Exhaust, Mishimoto Catch Cans, Mishimoto Coolant Reservoir Tank, GM SEMA Grill, Ikon Motorsports Front Fascia Extension, Ikon Motorsports 1LE Spoiler, American Authority ZL1 Side Skirts, AMPP Quad Tip Rear Valance
Start The Machine is offline   Reply With Quote