Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Specific Packages / Variants > 6th gen Camaro 1LE

Phastek Performance

Old 03-01-2017, 02:19 PM   #15
formoutofchaos

Drives: Camaro 2017 1LE
from the owner of the company i gave it a try still looking for a lawyer! i need to get three estimates and a detailer has to testify on my behalf not sure i can find that
Attached Images

formoutofchaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2017, 02:44 PM   #16
camaro-dreamer

Drives: 2013 Porsche 981S
Maybe you would have better luck contacting his business partner Rob: https://m.facebook.com/rob.gray.735

I'm seeing these pics on my phone and they look terrible. I'm astounded that these guys own the go-to detailing shop for Ferrari and Maserati in Atlanta!
camaro-dreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2017, 10:34 PM   #17
formoutofchaos

Quote:
Originally Posted by camaro-dreamer View Post
Maybe you would have better luck contacting his business partner Rob: https://m.facebook.com/rob.gray.735

I'm seeing these pics on my phone and they look terrible. I'm astounded that these guys own the go-to detailing shop for Ferrari and Maserati in Atlanta!
you mean the ruined interior ? you know my interior has completely not just smeared but changed color like a light white gray from ash dark , i have a new suede shifter in a box to change and its a completely different looking and feeling piece, same with wheel. I got so sick of hearing i'll clean it , its beyond that.

Ive learned a ton about this company they take care of high end cars that they can milk the up keep, gtechniq usa is in business with him on a deal, he pays his low level employees to do the crappy cars like my 1le, it was never right 1st second or third time.

the exterior despite looking that it is shiny under lights is crap according to 4 other coaters professional

Idk im gonna try and sue Gtechniq, and onsite shine if that business partner wants to pay up my damages are probably 10k. he can find me
Old 03-01-2017, 10:38 PM   #18
formoutofchaos

Quote:
Originally Posted by camaro-dreamer View Post

did you see the yelp page to? onsite shine take a look.... its a joke that they think they can just clean it off !!! I just don't believe they have the skill someone must of done those cars on there website not them
Old 03-01-2017, 11:50 PM   #19
meyouand987.2

Drives: 2011 Cayman R 2017 1LE
Just sue the crap out of them, that text is all telling. Once word gets around (like you going to all of the high end dealers that they deal with) along with that text...Kaboom. Part of my job is reputation management and I could probably sink their whole business in short order with your car and that text.
meyouand987.2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2017, 07:09 AM   #20
camaro-dreamer

Drives: 2013 Porsche 981S
Quote:
Originally Posted by formoutofchaos View Post
did you see the yelp page to? onsite shine take a look.... its a joke that they think they can just clean it off !!! I just don't believe they have the skill someone must of done those cars on there website not them
Yeah, I did see that. The whole thing is nuts. Businesses should have insurance especially for occasions such as this one. You would think that they would want this sort of stuff swept under the rug rather than broadcasted. I'm surprised it takes that much arm twisting to get them to do the right thing. Coatings are a huge profit center. Sometimes when you mess something up, you pay out of pocket or file an insurance claim. That's just the cost of doing business. I hope you get your car repaired to your satisfaction!
camaro-dreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2017, 05:33 PM   #21
vet757

Drives: ^^^This
Save that text... perhaps zoom in and print it out in nice quality photo paper so the judge can see it in full effect.
vet757 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2017, 07:22 PM   #22
Zap city

Drives: 2019 ZL1 1LE, MN6, SGM
Man what a dirty motherfuycker. That takes some real balls to treat you that way. I know what you mean about the shitbag lawyers not wanting to get involved. Seems that none of them will take a case that will net them less than 50K in fees. Its just gotten ridiculous. I would say just take that sonofabitch down to Hendrick and unload it on a new GS **** trying to get anything out of those helmet lickers.
Zap city is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2017, 07:57 PM   #23
Vintage

Drives: 2017 SS 1LE
Sue them - a judge and jury will not like that text response, especially when viewing the photographs of your car in conjunction with the testimony of a real detailing expert. Again, sorry this happened to you as you were just trying to do right by your car and they screwed you over.
Vintage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2017, 08:15 PM   #24
Sub

Drives: 2017 ZL1
I just wanted to let you know, you're almost out of battery. You should plug it in.

Come on, ya'll were thinking it too.
Old 03-02-2017, 11:17 PM   #25
formoutofchaos

so i looked around i can trade in for 36.5 and buy new for 40K.... what do you think and they will switch my exhaust its red though for the black 1le .
Old 03-02-2017, 11:18 PM   #26
formoutofchaos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zap city View Post
Man what a dirty motherfuycker. That takes some real balls to treat you that way. I know what you mean about the shitbag lawyers not wanting to get involved. Seems that none of them will take a case that will net them less than 50K in fees. Its just gotten ridiculous. I would say just take that sonofabitch down to Hendrick and unload it on a new GS **** trying to get anything out of those helmet lickers.
i kind of want to go back to the vette your right but kerbeck and macmulin can get if for 57k atlanta holds the GS so high
Old 03-02-2017, 11:20 PM   #27
formoutofchaos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vintage View Post
Sue them - a judge and jury will not like that text response, especially when viewing the photographs of your car in conjunction with the testimony of a real detailing expert. Again, sorry this happened to you as you were just trying to do right by your car and they screwed you over.
what they would prefer /? i have fb yelp etc and text
Old 03-02-2017, 11:22 PM   #28
formoutofchaos