Bigwormgraphix

Old 11-04-2017, 01:52 AM   #1
vaspen

Drives: 2017 l4 blue 6speed
Cool jessys build progress and plans ~the basic bitch

current power as of 11/4/17 is 304/325 whp/wtq
plans and goals first
500 whp/tq min within 3years
next absolute mod for power is forged internals and cams at once .. then zfr or bigger and e85 when able

*4thgen ss hood maybe (as new designs come out it may change )
*possible wide body (like duraflexkit but made to look flush and fill in the cracks)
*upgraded clutch (once released) needed around 450 whp if I remember right
*will upgrade to carbon fiber blocker ring assembly next time I blow one out (same as the tremec for the v8's
*leather swap down the road
* 1le inspired wing but near the trunk and not 2 ft in air

ok that's mah goals for now kiddehs....now sit down were going for a long story ........

bought my car in late 2016 (car is a 17) brand new at 22 miles I was like **** yeah .....
had plans to wait a year and trade up to a 8.... keep it stock except exhaust ....because we all know that is way too quiet for a manual car ..... (stall-igge ppffthhh.....****....)

well a month or 2 goes by cant remember I still have the mindset of new and trade in value keep it mint man miiint ( nothing wrong with that ..)
well on a faithful night a deer ran in front of me...
quickly thinking while half asleep .... I break hard and fast but too late bam ... there went my passenger headlight and a small split in the bumper
no other damage thankfully. but that new car feeling ? that virgin resale feeling to use it as a stepping stone for a v8? yeah, out the window ...
bought a replacement headlamp and got the bumper fixed ..
well I ordered mishimoto 55w hid (h11 lows) and harness yay 2nd mod whoot
leme tell ya my buddys nicknamed my headlights the rising sun of japan ... take a guess why... fret not .... the cut off was surprisingly very similar to halogen and spread the same way just have to angle down (goto f.b page for output shots)
so very first performance mod was a zzp high flow cat
made the nls (no lift shift ) go from a queef to a .22 cal braps for days homefry braps for days.....
also leme tell ya that o.e cat is heavvvvvyyyyyyy

so gots my exhaust on from o.e 3in pipe to a muffler right after the tranny to dual 2.5 in outlets off the muffler into 2 4.5 in tips muffler was 3in inlet and dual 2.5 out

well after a few burnouts and grabbing 2nd gear for narly 4 cyl burnouts (yes its possible ) I blew out my 2nd gear triple ring syncro ... **** ... (its a bitch)
600$ range to fix myself later we goochi (includes a hydraulic press and a backwoods gear puller lol)

well then I bought the zzp silicone intake used from jacfab halla
made the turbo noise I was looking for in life at the time ...
(moderate noise and not annoying )

time passes I buy the zzp intercooler and throttle body at once,
takes like forever sense zzp is anal about product quality and I like that ....
install range is about 5 hrs for never doing this in your life before.. (I am mechanically inclined so I was going slow to make sure I was doing it right)
both very easy just time consuming as you need to remove o.e intercooler without messing up that a.c radiator (180$ plus a 350$ recharge for r1234)

I get all that installed, so....... lets recap ...
I have
intake, chargepipes, intercooler, throttle body, h.f cat, and catback exhaust..

I think well I think its about time I pull that faithfull warranty plug and make this car go super saiyan
cant say for sure the number the car pulled on the stock tune with mods I have to get that from zzp first ....
but I said no no generic tune for me ... I want a live tune as every motor is a little different ..... so off to zzp h.q I go ...
I was the first 17 car to actually be live tuned from zzp (thank you thank you ... ) there was a guy who did come before me but h.p didn't have the software yet to my knowledge so give that guy the cookie lol
I wasn't the first to be tuned tho.... they remote tune and do a stellar job
at it ! dude is a genius lol
this is the time I got clocked at 133 in a 70 ... still in progress ... for court

so I sold the silicone intake and got ahold of zzp's new intake
whoosh/flutter noises for day yall whoot !!!
altho there is a few idle stumbles with this intake now and then for now ..

so that's ma story so far lol

also my very next thing I'm doing non performance wise is

b.c coilovers , rims 99.5 maby 10 wide all round or maby bigger0 , hood
doing this as winter is upon me soon and so is my license loss haha (at a possible 12 points p.a )
vaspen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2017, 12:31 AM   #2
ChicagoTommy

Drives: 2017 Camaro; 2017 Acadia Denali
Hope you have a good lawyer! FYI both SPEC and Centerforce have clutch upgrades available.
ChicagoTommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2017, 12:49 AM   #3
vaspen

Got a link ?
Old 05-01-2018, 01:05 AM   #4
vaspen

Only scored 113 and a careless �� went with Megan coilovers (get the 180mm front spring they come with 220mm too big ) dropped car by 2 inches got the 6le fiberglass hood and wing (still waiting on hood)