Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > Canada

Old 04-14-2017, 12:04 PM   #1
Juventus

Drives: Convertible White Camaro 2SS/RS 201
Capital Region anyone?

Hey everyone,

I know this is probably not the right place to post this lol but I am desperate. I live in Ottawa region and I have a Borla S Type Catback that was on my 2014 Convertible SS for a few months before I sold it. I put it for sale in the right section here but mostly had interest from our fellow Americans, have no idea how much it would cost to ship, I am now very desperate to get rid of the Exhaust since I am moving into a condo and have no place to store it.

I have the Quad tips with it and the 1LE fascia to go with it, I am letting it go for any serious offers , the whole set cost me about $1800CAD I posted it for 900 for all pieces but right now I will let it go for any price.

If anyone is interested or know someone that is interested to pick it up I would appreciate it.

Sorry again if its not the right place to post this but need someone near by so I don't have to ship it.

TPW 5/2
Juventus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2017, 11:12 PM   #2
Mike14bumblebee

Drives: 2014 yellow 2SS/RS
you willing to split, interested in the quad tips and diffuser?