Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > Photos | Videos | Renderings

Phastek Performance

Old 07-06-2016, 04:54 PM   #15
JDP Sales

Drives: Chevys at the limit
Congrats OP ! Love that color combo so glad you got a great deal and had a great sales person helping you out! Hope you enjoy it .

Kayla L.
JDP Sales is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2016, 05:24 PM   #16
vet757

Drives: ^^^This
Quote:
Originally Posted by freddyD View Post
yea she looks real nice!Nice combo color and wheels and everything
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bybcous View Post
I see your at freedom chesapeake, i know you seen my chevy riding around, im navy also. Edit** i didn't realize this was vet 757, vongratz on your purchase, hope to see you around town
Thanks man ....Yea Im over there almost daily now thanks to all this crazy random rain we are getting! Hope to see you around, if I see you at the car wash Ill come by and say hi.
vet757 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2016, 06:31 PM   #17
clanky
Hyper Blue 2016 Camaro 2S

Drives: 16 Hyper Blue2SS NPP MagRide 6M NAV
Quote:
Originally Posted by vet757 View Post
Hello all Happy 4th of July :

Last Friday I finally pulled the trigger. Armed with the information I got from all you here in the forums, I got a great deal.
In the interest of future buyers the car was listed at $36,500ish got the military discount and private offer
that came down to $34,500ish also got the 0.00% interest offer, 3 years of free oil changes and tire rotations and dealer installed tinting.

My personal opinion in the last few days, this car is truly amazing. For those considering it I highly recommend to go ahead and get it.
The biggest concerns about this car were the blind spots and V6 capabilities.

The blind spots are absolutely avoidable adjust your mirrors right and youll have no problems. I even threw away the little blind spot mirrors I bought on amazon.
The V6 well this engine has tons of power and very fun to drive, honestly Im very impressed and have zero regrets. So far driving in the city I get 21.7MPG (avg)
which I better than my previous car (I4 Dart GT).

The dealer I went with was Rick Hendrick Chevy the salesman was Tyler Sellers.
He was very knowledgeable and knew the Camaro very well. If youre in Hampton Roads I highly recommend him.

Thanks all for sharing information and answering my questions. Happy 4th of July
Ha awesome car sir! 3 years of oil changes and free tint plus coming down off the price by that is a good bargain. Toss in 0%apr and you did good for sure. I didn't even think about trying to get free oil changes in the deal 3 years worth is great!!

Edit- Thanks for serving our country. People like you help keep us free and safe and also so we can enjoy our American bad ass muscle cars and other toys!

Last edited by clanky; 07-06-2016 at 06:35 PM. Reason: Cuz America
clanky is offline   Reply With Quote