#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > Regional Sections > CANADA

AWE Tuning

Old 05-24-2016, 11:09 PM   #1
jeffbn

Drives: 2016 Camaro 2SS Convertible
Average Delivery Time to Non-Ontario Province

Hey all,

Anyone here put in a factory order for a car that didn't go to Ontario? I'm trying to determine the average delivery time once production has finished, from 3800 to 5000.

My 2SS vert was produced during the week of 5/9 (I suspect she was VIN'd on 05/12) so it's been about two weeks so far, and I'm praying to god I get it before June 4th as that is my wedding day!

3/19/16 - 1100
5/9/16 - TPW
jeffbn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2016, 01:24 AM   #2
tsincaat

Drives: 2016 Camaro
BC, TPW 4/25 here and it's not here yet. My salesman thinks it should arrive this week, I am hoping next week at the worst.

Dunno if you have any idea if it's been shipped yet or not, but I hope you aren't stuck in QC hold :P

I wish you a happy wedding, it would be a shame if you couldn't marry your Camaro because she hadn't arrived yet

Old 05-25-2016, 06:45 AM   #3
SQUALO

Drives: CHEVROLET
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffbn View Post
Hey all,

Anyone here put in a factory order for a car that didn't go to Ontario? I'm trying to determine the average delivery time once production has finished, from 3800 to 5000.

My 2SS vert was produced during the week of 5/9 (I suspect she was VIN'd on 05/12) so it's been about two weeks so far, and I'm praying to god I get it before June 4th as that is my wedding day!
If it was indeed produced when you said, it should have been on it's way by now, unless is was voluntarily held for quality control.
You should call your dealer and find out if it was shipped, they won't be able to find out exactly where it is, once it's shipped, but at least you'll know it's on the move.
Old 05-25-2016, 11:03 AM   #4
Juventus

Drives: Convertible White Camaro 2SS/RS 201
Mine was built week of May 2nd and still not delivered. My dealer has been useless in the whole order tracking so I don't even bother ask them for updates, SAD

TPW 5/2
Juventus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2016, 02:58 PM   #5
jdream

Drives: 2LT RS
Quote:
Hey all,

Hi, I'm on Vancouver Island, my build date was the last week of April. Received here May 17. Good luck, waiting for delivery tests your patience The dealership told me from time of order to time of delivery approx. 3 months. Was told between May Long Weekend and the end of May, was very happy when it was before MLW.
jdream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2016, 01:25 PM   #6
sstoronto

Drives: 2017 2SS.
Does anyone know if 1-800-GM-DRIVE can track it, after its been produced?
Or, I also read that you can track it via OnStar, as long as you have a vin#.

Regards, Paul.
Old 05-27-2016, 05:10 PM   #7
jeffbn

Drives: 2016 Camaro 2SS Convertible
Quote:
Originally Posted by sstoronto View Post
Does anyone know if 1-800-GM-DRIVE can track it, after its been produced?
Or, I also read that you can track it via OnStar, as long as you have a vin#.

Regards, Paul.
Hey sstoronto,

I have read that 1-800-GM-DRIVE will always tell Canadian customers to call their dealer.

...and I actually managed to convince my dealer to activate OnStar, but the app doesn't allow vehicle tracking in Canada (because of privacy laws).

I can see my fuel level, tire pressure... I can even change the name and password on the Wi-Fi; but can't see where it is.

3/19/16 - 1100
5/9/16 - TPW
jeffbn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2016, 08:02 PM   #8
74lt-to-16ss

Drives: 2007 duramax
Hey everyone, my car was produced 4/4 available to ship 6/4 then disappeared for a month, no one could tell me why although I believe it was some kind of quality hold. My car finally arrived in Toledo Ohio which is the rail hub on about May 10th. It is still there supposedly although I am unable to get any answers from anyone about why there would be such a delay. I know of guys whose cares were built after mine that are driving them already. Frustrating because I cant seem to get a straight answer anywhere. As for GM connect, be prepared to receive the ¨due to the complexities of manufacturing and shipping your car has been delayed due to circumstances beyond our control¨ form letter
ordered 18/2/16 2ss hyper blue metallic with white rally stripes, NPP, MRC, sunroof, black bowties, nav, black interior, white knee pads, Camaro consul cover, Camaro mats, 6M, splash guards, ss center caps
74lt-to-16ss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2016, 08:03 PM   #9
74lt-to-16ss

Drives: 2007 duramax
Quote:
Hey sstoronto,

I have read that 1-800-GM-DRIVE will always tell Canadian customers to call their dealer.

...and I actually managed to convince my dealer to activate OnStar, but the app doesn't allow vehicle tracking in Canada (because of privacy laws).

I can see my fuel level, tire pressure... I can even change the name and password on the Wi-Fi; but can't see where it is.
Your doing better than I am. I also had my OnStar activated but it is in sleep mode and I cant see anything about it at all.
ordered 18/2/16 2ss hyper blue metallic with white rally stripes, NPP, MRC, sunroof, black bowties, nav, black interior, white knee pads, Camaro consul cover, Camaro mats, 6M, splash guards, ss center caps
74lt-to-16ss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2016, 01:43 AM   #10
tsincaat

Drives: 2016 Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by 74lt-to-16ss View Post
Hey everyone, my car was produced 4/4 available to ship 6/4 then disappeared for a month, no one could tell me why although I believe it was some kind of quality hold. My car finally arrived in Toledo Ohio which is the rail hub on about May 10th. It is still there supposedly although I am unable to get any answers from anyone about why there would be such a delay. I know of guys whose cares were built after mine that are driving them already. Frustrating because I cant seem to get a straight answer anywhere. As for GM connect, be prepared to receive the ¨due to the complexities of manufacturing and shipping your car has been delayed due to circumstances beyond our control¨ form letter
That sucks man, I feel for you! Stay strong