Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > Regional Sections > USA - California

Phastek Performance

Old 04-02-2016, 11:55 AM   #1
G Fo12ce

Drives: '16 2SS
Recommendations for purchase in Orange County CA

Hi All. I'm really close to sending out emails to see where I can get the best deal, hopefully with someone who has an allocation because I want to order now that the blade spoiler is potentially off hold. I'm also looking for a recommendation on a good salesman at the recommended dealership who is on top of things and good to deal with (Like their version of Becky at Rogers lol).

Here are the Chevrolet dealers in my area:

Selman Chevrolet - (Closest to work, 1st choice) I heard was large volume
Simpson Chevrolet - (Closest to home)
Connell Chevrolet - I heard was large volume
DeLillo Chevrolet
Guarantee Chevrolet
Premier Chevrolet

in Southern LA County these dealers are not too far:

Penske Chevrolet
Harbor Chevrolet

Do you have an experience to share or salesman to recommend? I'd appreciate it! Thanks in advance!
G Fo12ce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2016, 01:03 PM   #2
Ian SS

Drives: 2016 1SS, 2017 JKU Wrangler
Give us at Weseloh Chevrolet in Carlsbad a shot! I'm a little farther south than you might want to be, but I can do my best to take care of you, and as of right now we have an allocation. We're one of the highest rated dealers in Socal and we have a long history of taking care of Corvette customers, so we're used to providing top-level service.

Send me an email: ianreid@weseloh.com
I'll do my very best to get you the best deal, and if I can't I'll let you know up front!

PS I bought one myself, my order only took 6 weeks to come in, hopefully I can help you get into one

2018 Ram Rebel 4x4 5.7
Ian SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2016, 02:43 PM   #3
G Fo12ce

Thanks Ian I will keep you on my radar if I don't have a good experience locally. Weseloh is about 64 miles from Huntington Beach though so am going to try here first.

That's a sweet car, and 6 weeks to SD sounds incredibly fast.
Old 04-02-2016, 02:58 PM   #4
Gambina

Drives: 2016 Camaro SS
I loved Guaranty, great group of guys!
Gambina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2016, 03:28 PM   #5
G Fo12ce

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gambina View Post
I loved Guaranty, great group of guys!
Thanks for the feedback. Do you have a salesman to recommend also?
Old 04-02-2016, 03:58 PM   #6
evobeaner

Drives: 05 Evo 8 MR
My cousins husbands cousin works at Montebello Chevy. Ask for Benny of internet sales.
I will be ordering a 17' 1LE from him as soon as they become available.
evobeaner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2016, 04:55 PM   #7
meb91

Drives: 2016 Camaro 2SS
I ordered mine from Connell Chevrolet in Costa Mesa - great overall buying experience. Kept me updated throughout the whole process and were very straightforward about everything. Plus I got a very decent deal for it being a brand new model.
Old 04-03-2016, 11:46 AM   #8
kropscamaro16

Drives: 2016 1ss camaro
i live across the street from delillo and they were nice guys but couldnt get me the car i wanted so i went to penske in cerritos and they had a ton of them! and got me a great deal and took care of me!
kropscamaro16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2016, 11:49 AM   #9
G Fo12ce

Quote:
Originally Posted by evobeaner View Post
My cousins husbands cousin works at Montebello Chevy. Ask for Benny of internet sales.
I will be ordering a 17' 1LE from him as soon as they become available.
LOL at your user name . I'll keep Montebello in mind in case OC doesn't work out for me, thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by meb91 View Post
I ordered mine from Connell Chevrolet in Costa Mesa - great overall buying experience. Kept me updated throughout the whole process and were very straightforward about everything. Plus I got a very decent deal for it being a brand new model.
I actually stopped by there a while back because they had a Red Hot with Adrenaline Red and I wanted to see what that looked like in person. Unfortunately it was sold.

This was before I had a chance to drive an automatic to see if I liked it also. I've never owned an auto but considering it. They didn't have that either with a V8. I think it was Tim Connell I was speaking to who said he'd contact me when they got an SS A8. I never heard from him....I probably expect to much from a Salesman but that kind of follow up doesn't leave the best first impression. I will not cross them off the list though, thanks for sharing your experience. Makes me feel better about them.
Old 04-03-2016, 12:16 PM   #10
G Fo12ce

Quote:
Originally Posted by kropscamaro16 View Post
i live across the street from delillo and they were nice guys but couldnt get me the car i wanted so i went to penske in cerritos and they had a ton of them! and got me a great deal and took care of me!
I hear you, that's where I got to drive an auto, they had several about a month ago. I think I might have to give them a shot in my first round of inquiries just for that reason even though they are not the closest. Thanks!
Old 04-03-2016, 01:10 PM   #11
kropscamaro16

Drives: 2016 1ss camaro
I went to test drive one and bought it that night lol love it
kropscamaro16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2016, 01:22 PM   #12
Ian SS

Drives: 2016 1SS, 2017 JKU Wrangler
Even if you don't buy from me, email me when you are ready to purchase and I'll help you get the best deal

2018 Ram Rebel 4x4 5.7
Ian SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2016, 03:19 PM   #13
G Fo12ce

Quote:
Originally Posted by kropscamaro16 View Post
I went to test drive one and bought it that night lol love it
Awesome, it's a nice car. I like Nightfall, I just like red or white better. I also have said a thing I would never like is tan leather but I've seen Nightfall with tan and it looks really great. Of course it looks good with black interior too, no brainer. Maybe it's age catching up to me, I think tan can look good, autos can be cool.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by slo_1ss View Post
Even if you don't buy from me, email me when you are ready to purchase and I'll help you get the best deal
Thank you Ian, that is super awesome of you sir!
Old 04-03-2016, 08:17 PM   #14
meb91

Drives: 2016 Camaro 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by G Fo12ce View Post
LOL at your user name . I'll keep Montebello in mind in case OC doesn't work out for me, thank you.

I actually stopped by there a while back because they had a Red Hot with Adrenaline Red and I wanted to see what that looked like in person. Unfortunately it was sold.

This was before I had a chance to drive an automatic to see if I liked it also. I've never owned an auto but considering it. They didn't have that either with a V8. I think it was Tim Connell I was speaking to who said he'd contact me when they got an SS A8. I never heard from him....I probably expect to much from a Salesman but that kind of follow up doesn't leave the best first impression. I will not cross them off the list though, thanks for sharing your experience. Makes me feel better about them.
It might just be that they're low in supply, I was able to test drive an A8 though I did have to wait a few weeks for them to get one in (this was in Feb.) Their supply of unsold 6 gens is still low, almost every car that comes in seems to be a sold order or it sells as soon as it hits the lot. When I went to pick mine up on 3/24 they only had one other gen 6 on the lot, not sure if it was sold or not. FYI Mark Langtree handled my order and he's been great to work with.