Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 02-01-2016, 04:11 PM   #15
Kodexo

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS M6
I was backed into at around 5 mph, had to get a new front side panel and new front bumper plus one new headlight, it cost the guys insurance a little over 3,600. It's gonna cost ya OP.
Kodexo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2016, 04:27 PM   #16
PalmerGA

Drives: 2013 SIM 1SS/RS L99
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRocker2014 View Post
Wawanesa lol usually they are good, but they said I shouldve just let the car been totaled by the tanker or smashed in the rear by the truck haha I was just looking at it see if I can fix it if its just stuff got knocked out thats somewhat cheap, and take it to a shop to get adjusted, or if I need to get it all done by a shop.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Patriot View Post
Pretty sure he just has liability coverage based on his insurer's response. You filed a police report right? There were no witnesses?
Something tells me "Not"!

That insurance company would be history if they were mine, along with a scalding letter about them to my state's insurance watchdogs. What the hell kind of answer is that: "...should've just let the car been totaled by the tanker or smashed in the rear by the truck". You're kidding, OP... right?
2013 1SS/RS Coupe L99, Stainless Power Works LT Headers, SCT X4 Custom Tune from RDP, CAI Inc. Air Intake w/ Apex Scoop, VMAX CNC Ported Throttle Body, Solo Axle-Back Exhaust w/ J-pipes, Apex Catch Can, Husky Splash Guards, Heritage Grille, 3D Carbon Rear Spoiler, Oracle Chrome Turn Signal Bulbs, GM Reverse Light Trim Billets, Gorilla Black Locking Lugs, Emblem Pros Retro SS Badges/Custom Retro SS Kickplates/Under-hood Bowtie, 35% window Tint, Nitto Motivo Tires (6-8-18)
PalmerGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2016, 04:45 PM   #17
RedRocker2014

Drives: 2014 Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocautomotive View Post
OP, from your language, you are very young. If you have full coverage, they have to pay for it minus your deductible. There is no such thing as "they are being bitches". If they truly are saying that, which I doubt they are because they know the possible consequences, I would be calling lawyers if I were you
Hahaha my mistake was genuinely mad still about that. There main excuse was that there was no witnesses or proof that it wasn't intentional just for the claim.
RedRocker2014 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2016, 04:46 PM   #18
RedRocker2014

Drives: 2014 Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerGA View Post
Something tells me "Not"!

That insurance company would be history if they were mine, along with a scalding letter about them to my state's insurance watchdogs. What the hell kind of answer is that: "...should've just let the car been totaled by the tanker or smashed in the rear by the truck". You're kidding, OP... right?
Yeah that's what I was thinking, was going to go to new company after this is taken care of. Bottom line is Wawanesa just doesn't want to pay, and wanted another parties insurance to take care of it.
RedRocker2014 is offline   Reply With Quote